Captured for Interrogation

Status
Not open for further replies.

bindingeagle

Literotica Guru
Looking for female to play foreign operative. PM if interested.

The guy:
6'0"
Muscular
Brown hair, close cropped
Brown eyes

Last edited:
Nikolai was out on patrol from his outpost. It was the last patrol of the day, and he was ready to call it. The intel couldn't be right. Not only were they saying that there was a CIA spy out here, they told him it was a female. No way a female could survive out here in the Russian cold wilderness, right? AS he went further from base, he lost communications due to weather, and about fifteen minutes later, he saw it: Someone had crashed an unauthorized vehicle and was changing a tire, although what good that would do with a bent axle he didn't know. He crept in to see who it was.

Alexis swore under her breath. She had crashed into something on her run to the Russian outpost, and now had a flat tire. Upon starting to change her tire, she saw that the axle was bent. She swore silently.

She heard footprints in the soft snow, and quietly unholstered her 9mm Beretta. She personally hated the damn thing, but it was the only thing the CIA would give her. She ducked underneath her now useless car, pulling the white fur hood over her short blonde hair.

Nikolai swore at how careless he had been to let himself be heard. Now he had to pull this spy out from under the vehicle. Still, he had to try everything he could before approaching, he wasn't stupid after all. He audibly readied his weapon and yelled, "Drop your weapon and surrender, or I will be forced to use other measures to get you out."

Alexis sneered into the snow. Male, of course. She was top of her class in the CIA, even beating out all the men. Which was why she was in the snow, about to be captured by a Russian, while her male classmates had the cozy office jobs.

"Do you think I'm that stupid?" she whispered as she wiggled from out under the car away from the Russian male. Keeping her Beretta close, she managed to crouch down behind the vehicle, out of sight.

"I do not think you are stupid, friend, I merely think you are more dangerous than you let on." Nikolai replied, stunned that he was actually speaking with a female field agent. "I have a better gun than you, and you are in no position to shoot me. I also, if you make me, gas you out, so you will be a choking captured wreck instead of just captured. It really is up to you, so make your choice."

Alexis rolled her eyes. "Gas don't work on me, Russian, and I have extraordinarily good accuracy, despite a shitty gun." She silently got out her Explorer M-II boot knife, weighing it in her hand. Could she pull this off? She had a scenario like this only once while training, and it worked then. But this was a real person, not a cardboard cutout. She started inching away from the car, bidding farewell to her deer jerky.

Nikolai advanced cautiously towards the vehicle, noting that his target had moved. He had to take advantage now. He unloaded half a clip into the glass windows of the car, making a glass carpet for her to crawl through. He then put on his gas mask and tossed a tear gas grenade, hoping that her immunity to it was just bravado. Then, he waited.

Alexis swore as she ducked under the glass fire, then heard the familiar hiss of a tear gas grenade. She pulled on her own gas mask that she had managed to snag before the car broke down. She smirked and decided now was her chance for the knife throw. She quickly stood up, took careful aim, then threw, blade first. She ducked back down.

Nikolai ducked as a knife came whizzing by his face, taking note of where it came from. He decided to play it off like he got hit, and fell to the ground, moaning. he subtly fished two zipties from his pocket and waited.

Alexis heard the guy fall to the ground and smiled. She stood up, and walked over to him. He was tall, she noted, and also noted the physique. True Russian military. She snorted as she didn't see her knife.

"I know you ain't dead, the knife ain't through your nose," she said calmly. She raised her Beretta, stepping on his hand. "I think I'll leave a nice little present for your Russian friends, in the form of your corpse."

Nikolai swept her legs out from under her and used her leg to gain control of her back. "And you are not going to kill me, dear." He quickly zip tied her hands together behind her back and began searching her vehicle for whatever she had collected. "Don't go anywhere," he said, laughing.

Hands tied, face down in the snow. . . Alexis flipped over onto her back and started moving farther away, seeing her knife in the tundra-like terrain. If she could get these blasted zipties off of her. . . She moved quickly, despite her inability to use her hands. She had several nasty little names to call the Russian when she got free.

Having collected or destroyed all the surveillance equipment, Nikolai returned to see the spy attempting to get to her knife. He ran to block her, kicking her knife away and pressing the muzzle of his rifle to her head. "That is not an advisable move, miss. Please stand and turn around, and I will direct you where to go. It is getting dark and the cold here is not hospitable." He at least did not want his captive to freeze before getting what information he could out of her.

Crap. . . . she was caught. And interrogation was sure to follow. She wasn't going to give any information up. But for now, she decided the best way out of the infernal cold was to somewhat cooperate. She slowly stood and took a good look at her captor. She spat in his face before turning sharply around. "Lead the way then, Russian," sne sneered.

Nikolai got quite angry about being spat on, but kept his cool and decided that instead of physical retaliation he would embarass her instead. He cut the legs off her pants so that the bottom of her ass cheeks were exposed, pointed, and replied, "March, American."

She took the fact that she was now wearing a short skirt instead of her nice wool pants in stride. Maybe spitting in his face wasn't a smart idea. But she was pissed, pissed that she was captured. She took off at a brisk march.

After a while, Nikolai got bored with the walking. He knew that he could not get much out of her, but he at least wanted to make conversation to make things go faster. "May I at least Inquire your name, miss? Just the first one, I know last names and code names complicate things for you."

Alexis bit her lip. She didn't want to give up her real name, but she didn't have a code name readily available. She cast her thoughts around and spat out. "Lexia. My name is Lexia." Close to her true name, but not enough to give her away.

"Nikolai. I am Nikolai." he said, continuing the march. "I did not expect a female CIA ever out here. Too rough, too unforgiving. And you, too beautiful. They did not protect you behind a desk?"

She snorted. "I was first in my class in the CIA. My being female doesn't hinder anything I do. The men from my class have the desk jobs. They didn't have the grades I did."

She couldn't help but blush at the beautiful comment. Everyone likes flattery, she supposed, but she often didn't. So why the hell was she blushing.

Nikolai saw Alexis blush and decided to try his luck. What the hell, he was the only one at the outpost for two days more now. "We have only a mile more to go, dear. It must be cold for you. What do you Americans do to keep warm in winter?"

"Mainly stay inside. We also don't typically have subfreezing temperatures," Alexis grumbled, shivering a bit. She hated being cold.

In the distance, the outpost bunker appeared through the snowy landscape. "We are here, Lexia. We will get you inside and warm you up. The we will find out what you know."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back