Captured for Interrogation

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Let's we could check up on Lydia when we get in, too. I'll bet the agency's been running her ragged looking for us," he said, loading his own pack into the car.

"The agency knows where we are," Alexis said reassuringly. She looked at her phone. "The Director has forbidden most contact with us until HE feels we have recovered."

Alexis started working on the paperwork, even as the plane took off, trying to get a head start on it. Her body was hating for the lack of sleep. She was just glad it was a direct flight.

By the end of the flight, Nikolai had finished half of the work. He loaded the car, helped Alexis in, and began driving. "Fortress, sweet fortress," he said as they pulled up.

"Beautiful sweet castle of solitude and sex and other random things," Alexis said, smiling sleepily as they pulled up. She had spent the plane ride and the car ride doing paperwork, and she was about ready to throw it all in the shredder.

"Honestly. WHY do they need to know exactly what I did?" she grumbled.

"It seems to multiply every time we look at it," said Nikolai, locking the door behind him and tossing his stack down on the table. It spread out all over the place. He took a look at it and said, "Eh, it can wait." and got a beer.

Alexis threw her stack into a closet before heading over and fixing herself a screwdriver. "What a mission," she sighed.

"Well we know the score, next time it's my turn to be horribly, horribly tortured," he said sarcastically.

She rolled her eyes at the sarcasm. "Not if I can help it," she growled darkly. "And you were tortured too. It took days for that drug to get out of your system."

"It's because I've reached the point where physical torture doesn't work. Hell, I was begging for it. Although the worst physical torture I got was getting fucked HARD up the ass, with a strap on bigger than yours." She downed her screwdriver and made another.

Nikolai got another drink as well. What the hell, he wasn't driving anywhere. "What movie do you want?" he asked, heading over to the case.

"Oh, pick something funny," Alexis said, still on her second screwdriver. "Umm. . . We could always watch Disney's Aladdin."

Alexis fixed him a bourbon and coke and herself another screwdriver, bringing over the necessary items for the drinks. "Here you go, baby," she cooed, curling up on the couch next to him.

The movie finished, and both Nikolai and Alexis were quite tipsy by the end of it. "Well, we definitely aren't going anywhere now," he said. "What now?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back