Can't find this story

LindsayMurray

Virgin
I read a BDSM story about a girl who was brought I to the lifestyle by a couple who she liked. They brought her to a retreat. After several scenes and some education she decided becoming the couples sub was the wrong choice but she still wanted to be a sub to someone.

At this retreat she was made to be the fox on a hunt, and severely disciplined by a man who she did not like but had a strong attraction to. She had many scenes with different people and managed to avoid the man she disliked, but he somehow still got her last scene, redeemable at his date of choice. The story ended on a cliffhanger.

I can't find it for the life of me!

I read a BDSM story about a girl who was brought I to the lifestyle by a couple who she liked. They brought her to a retreat. After several scenes and some education she decided becoming the couples sub was the wrong choice but she still wanted to be a sub to someone.

At this retreat she was made to be the fox on a hunt, and severely disciplined by a man who she did not like but had a strong attraction to. She had many scenes with different people and managed to avoid the man she disliked, but he somehow still got her last scene, redeemable at his date of choice. The story ended on a cliffhanger.

I can't find it for the life of me!
Even if it is a BDSM story, you will probably still have a better chance at getting help on the Looking for a story forum.

As noted, I would suggest you go to Story Feedback then Looking for a Story. They often have good luck finding stories. Good luck.

Back