Campus secrets (closed)

R7978-font-b-Lace-b-font-patchwork-long-dress-2015-Fashion-women-font-b-clubwear-b.jpg

She walked into class the next day with a smile. Her hair hanging down loose and smiled sitting down humoring the guy sitting next to her talking about going to see him play soccer.

Mason walked into the classroom the next morning with thoughts of Melina on his mind. What he saw when he entered the room made him stop in his tracks. There Melina sat in a dress that was sure to make the young men in the room hungry for sex.

He smiled as he tried to remain calm but it was difficult with the sex siren sitting in the front row. It was going to be hard concentrating on the subject matter.

She smiled to the soccer player one last time before class began. Licking her lips as she looked at Mason. Curious how his talk with Jamie's dad his boss went. She bit her lip glancing at him toward the end of class.

Mason made it through another class and was thankful that he had two hours before his next class. He saw Melina bite her lip only in the way she could that would make men desire her. When class was over, she remained in her seat as he gathered his material.

Picking up her things slowly she smiled to him.

So Mason... How did your meeting go?

"Depends on how you look at it Melina. The old man reminded me of my commitment to teaching and not dilly dallying with the students."

Just having her close to him set off erotic thoughts of her but he knew what his boss thought about fraternizing with the young women even though they were not that much younger than he.

"How are you doing so far with my course after two days? Any issues you need help with?"

I'm sure I could come up with some issues with the course if it were necessary.

She winked.

I heard him talking to that other new professor about how we freshmen look decidedly older than we are and to be careful. Sounds like a run of the mill speech he gives all of you.

It was nice having her so close but the were in a public setting. What would happen if his boss walked in, or another student, or God forbid, Jamie. Mason looked to the door as if waiting for someone to walk through it.

He chuckled when she talked and gave him that come-hither wink. "I'm sure you could come up with something." God she looked so sexy in that dress.

"It is the same talk he gives every semester and he has fired a few professors because of it. Listen I have to get to my office. You know you are welcome anytime." He took her hand .... "Anytime you need something." Did she read anything into his voice inflection?

Smiling and shaking his hand.

I will remember that. Thank you.

Mason went to his office after Melina left the classroom. He had to get some information ready for the college dean on the new students in his class.

She debated going to his office after dance team bud decided that probably should wait a day or two. Maybe have daddy give the department a large gift and then her asking about a professor tutor could help them get a little more leeway. She knew he would be too skittish a d he needed to smooth things over with pampered princess too. He had a key and knew how to find her.

Mason spent some time in his office, hoping Melina would show up. But when he had another class and she didn't show, he was pretty sure she wasn't going to today. Finishing his classes, put his hand in his pocket and felt the key Melina gave him. He thought of going to visit her but he had promised Jamie he would see her tonight. On his way to his boss' house, he wanted to visit Melina and not Jamie but what could he do?

Jamie was in rare form during dinner quizzing him on where he was and what he was doing. Her father, sat at the end of the table seemingly uninterested but Mason knew better. He kept a close eye on his professors, and especially the one dating his daughter. Mason was as evasive as he could be, telling her it was a new student and she had questions about the course of study. He hated to lie to her but telling the truth would bring out the daggers in her eyes.

By the time he left Jamie's house it was late and he again considered going to Melina's condo. He felt the key in his pocket and it seemed to be burning a hole in his pocket. No it would be better to wait and see Melina in class tomorrow and maybe they could spend a bit of time together.

bodysuit-and-jeans-outfit.jpg

She walked in able to be dressed a little more relaxed with not having dance team following. Her hair pulled back in a loose updo as she smiled softly. She wanted to toy with him some more. A text came through right before class as her father told her that was the only gift he was going to give to the university this year. He will only accept one class causing her trouble per year. She hoped that would help the Dean of the department be a little accepting of her picking Mason as an as needed tutor.

'God that woman could wear anything and she would catch the eye of any red-blooded male within sight of her,' he thought as he strolled into the classroom, seeing her in torn jeans and white top. The top buttons were undone and she was definitely catching the eyes of the men in class.

Mason smiled at her, trying not to pay too much attention to her least some of the students picking up on their relationship. Try as he might he tried to concentrate on the subject matter but every time he looked in her direction, he swore she was teasing him.

At the end of class, she stayed in her seat as the other students left. In an effort to sound concerned to the students still making their way out of the room, he spoke. "Melina is there something you need help with?"

Actually there is. I am thinking about a tutor for this class and You know how parents can be. Daddy demanded it be no one less than a professor or one of their grad student aids.

She sighed really playing up the innocence of the situation.

I thought of you.

Mason knew her parents and especially her father. All she had to do is bat her eye lashes and her dad was like putty. He thought it didn't take much convincing for her to convince her father that she needed a professor for her tutor.

"Thank you Melina for thinking of me. I think I can take you on," he said seeing two students eavesdropping. "I will have to run it by the Dean to get his approval but I'm sure he will have no trouble approving it. When will you have some free time so we can get started?"

This evening... Tomorrow morning... Friday...

She sat thinking.

When are your available office hours?

I have office hours this afternoon from 4 to 5. He looked at the students at the door and they turned their heads walking out the door.

She stood with a wink once they were gone.

Maybe I'll see you then... Mason.

He gazed at her body and smiled. "I hope so .... I truly hope so." Seeing her turn to walk out the door.

When the time rolled around she slipped into his office. Standing at first with her back against the door watching him. Pondering locking the door so they could have some privacy. Then she thought it could be fun having to dive under his desk out of sight if his boss or fiancée showed up.

You wanted to see me Mason?

Her thick with that sultry accent.

Mason was busy looking over papers when Melina walked into his office, closed the door and stood leaning back against it. He had a feeling she had something more than being tutored on her mind when she spoke in a low sensually filled sultry voice.

"Yes Melina. I ran by your tutor request by Dean Colson and he approved it. Seems your father gave a nice donation to the college."

He saw her sensual smile widen. "So where do you want to start Melina?" It was an open question that had a lot of answers.

She smiled and walked over to his desk and then around to the side where he sat and sitting on the edge of the desk she just smiled.

Where do you think we should start Mason?

Mason was captivated by the presence of Melina. Just seeing her in his office got his heart racing.

She was teasing him, toying with him. Her smile sent a shiver through him. "Well what are you having trouble with Melina? I like to get right to the source," he said in a low tone, his hands rubbing his thighs.

Ohh maybe starting with a whispered dream... Exactly how did you picture taking me right here in this price Mason?

Her voice low and sultry.

Back