Campus secrets (closed)

"Yeah that's the way baby. Ohhhh yeah grind that pussy on my hard cock.' Mason shoved his cock deep inside her and then slapped her ass a few times.

Her body moving as if lost in dance as she gasped. Grinding back harder as she moved.

Thst all you got baby

She was baiting him just like in his office. Oh I got a lot more.

Grabbing her hair he pulled her head back. You like it rough don't you lover. His hips grinding and thrusting in perfect sinc with her movements.

Yeah... Yeah...

She ground her hips back firmly against him.

Holding her hair tightly in his hand, he leaned over and reached around her gyrating body to capture a swaying breast. "mmmm love it when your nipples are rock hard," he gasped squeezing it between his finger and thumb.

She ground against him gasping.

Tell me more baby

It can be... very... intoxicating...

She gasped getting closer.

He leaned over her back and grabbed her breasts in each hand. Finding the hardened nubs, he pulled and pinched them as he drove his cock deep into her pussy.

"I love your hard nipples lover. Do you like it when I do this?" he said in a hoarse voice rolling them between his thumb and forefinger.

Yeah...

She gasped and growled as she rolled and ground back. Her head tossed back eyes half lidded.

Mason grabbed her ass and held her tight, slamming his cock in and out of her pussy feeling his desire rising swiftly.

Yeah... Yeah...

Her hips still trying to roll and grind. Her voice betraying how close she was to thst edge again.

"Ohhhh fuck lover," he groaned, his hips moving swiftly and demandingly. He was at the edge and a few more thrusts is all it will take.

Yes... Baby...

She body was shaking from all of the building energy she was so very close as her words barely a whimper

Together...lover...

"Yessss together," he whispered hoarsely as the overwhelming urge to explode him. Shoving his cock deep inside her pussy, his hips undulated against hers trying to fend off the inevitable.

"Now lover ........ NOW ........" he groaned.

Now... Yes

Her body was shaking as orgasm overpowered her.

His body quaked against her as his cock exploded sending a torrent of cream into her pussy. Breathing hard as each shock wave coursed through his body.

She gasped regaining her calm breathing.

Yes...

Pulling his cock from her pussy, it was dripping wet with their cream. Laying down, he felt his body perspiring as he said, "God that was great."

She laid down by him trying to catch her breath and system back to normal.

Back