Buttplugs?

Ordered my new remote control anal plug.
Cant wait to play this weekend!

These things seem to be the fad but I've just never liked anything that vibrates in my ass or anywhere near my dick. Am I quirky that way?

Got my remote control one In this afternoon. Feels good but would be better with someone to control it.

I've just been craving to have something in my ass lately. I want it so bad. I'm going to have to go to my local adult store tomorrow and get a toy and some lube. I would order it online, but i just don't think i want to wait for it.

Buttplugs

I love things in my butt. I prefer a hard cock, but if I don't have one handy, I have a slender butt plug that feels so damn good. I love it in as far as I can get it, and that makes me cum so good.

I've just been craving to have something in my ass lately. I want it so bad. I'm going to have to go to my local adult store tomorrow and get a toy and some lube. I would order it online, but i just don't think i want to wait for it.

How did it go?

I use a 2" plug. I like to wear it around the house a lot, sometimes all day. Haven't worn it out yet, I know it would pop out on me. Saw a suggestion on wearing a panty girdle, going to pick one up and try it out

Dude here. Just bought a nice thick three inch wide jeweled plug. Feels incredible. Wore it for two hours straight last night. :)))

From Lovehoney

This is my wife's:
https://www.lovehoney.com/sex-toys/butt-plugs/jeweled-butt-plugs/p/lovehoney-jewelled-heart-metal-butt-plug-2.5-inch/a40367g73770.html

And then there's my matching one:
https://www.lovehoney.com/sex-toys/...tal-medium-butt-plug-3-inch/a40368g73771.html
I :heart: this one as it brings out my feminine side :kiss:

She likes the metal because the other materials seem to irritate her skin. I don't have a problem with other materials and have, in fact other, larger plugs. Here's one:
https://www.lovehoney.com/sex-toys/butt-plugs/vibrating-butt-plugs/p/nexus-ace-medium-extra-quiet-remote-control-vibrating-butt-plug/a32407g57098.html

Getting pretty used to some of them. Time to find something larger. :devil::kiss:

Last edited:
I have a variety that I enjoy. Two stainless steel, one glass, and two silicon. One of the silicon has a spring inside so when I put it in it vibrates with every move and step I take. I love to take a long car ride, over bumpy rides with this one in.

Will the panties hold it in after you've got it there?

A good question. The thrusting action, if you turn it on, causes a little recoil. You can also just have it on vibrate. Strong, tight panties would hold it in I think. I must try and find out. The shape is quite similar to the Lovense Hush, which stays in easily.

A good question. The thrusting action, if you turn it on, causes a little recoil. You can also just have it on vibrate. Strong, tight panties would hold it in I think. I must try and find out. The shape is quite similar to the Lovense Hush, which stays in easily.

Going to work today wearing my Hush toy. Might have my cock caged as well.
Anyone want to use me when i am working?

Back