Butt. Butt. Butt. Butt. Butt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
LovingTongue said:
155749.jpg

As entertaining as I find you, LT... this shit has to stop. This broad looks like Ed Asner, for fuck's sake.

Mmmm

Love hot butts, like that Asian one...

Attachments

• ASS.jpg
    ASS.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 158
  • HotAss1.jpg
    HotAss1.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 196
jimmyfruitloop said:
As entertaining as I find you, LT... this shit has to stop. This broad looks like Ed Asner, for fuck's sake.

Agreed. Ugh.

Plus am I the only one noticing her cartoonish tits?

jimmyfruitloop said:
It all provides evidence for my theory that LovingTongue is actually legally blind.

MissCorrupt said:
Agreed. Ugh.

Plus am I the only one noticing her cartoonish tits?
If they aren't airbrushed, then it could just be the photo quality. They're one shade.

Dreamliner said:
Agreed, noticed.

High quality smut only!
Your avatar freaks me out and turns me on, which in turn freaks me out.

jimmyfruitloop said:
How am I supposed to know what you fickle people dislike? I post what I like. And that one was from the photo competition website.

It'll be the coldest God damned mother fucking snowiest day in the pits of hell before I post in search of anyone's approval... least of all on the GB. :rolleyes: They better be selling ski tickets.

157110.jpg

LovingTongue said:
How am I supposed to know what you fickle people dislike? I post what I like. And that one was from the photo competition website.
Dude, we're not fickle. That chick looks like someone's dad.

Plus there's no dip in her waist, her ass is pretty average, and she looks 45. Her lipstick is too red. And something is very wrong with the coloring of her tit.

From an objective standpoint, she is ugly as sin. She'd be booed even out of Am Pics. Frankly, I don't even want to know what site features women like that.

And the quality of the pic could be better, too.

I have grown to accept that you have probably never seen a pic of a naked lady that you dislike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back