CDB infused lubes.

nylooking

Been around a bit!
Has anyone tried any CDB infused lube?

Just wondering what was your experience?

We tried one recently, a CDB ( Low/no THC ) infused liquid coconut oil.
It was suggested that it was applied to her Clit, inner and outer lips, ect , 15-20 minutes prior to intercourse. The claim was that it would make her more sensitive, and at 62 , with low post menopausal drive, we figured it couldn’t hurt to try.

The first time we used it I applied it liberally to the whole area, including just some rubbed around the anal area ( she likes it rubbed, but only rarely penetrated) ,but found it didn’t really change the feelings much. We had waited maybe 15 minutes after applying it.
The next morning she had diarrhea, but blamed dinner the night before!

The second time tried it , a few weeks later, we put it on as part of an extended foreplay session. I went a little easier on the amount used,
I ate and fingered her, then used it to lube her up to insert a pair of keagal balls , and on her request her jeweled butt plug.
She put on some sexy lingerie, and we went to the deck to grill up some dinner ,and tease each other . After a couple of hours, we made it back to the bedroom .
I started fingering her after removing the balls from her, and she was super sensitive. Orgasmed in just minutes, using only my fingers which is rare for her , as It usually take lots of time and a vibe. When I put my penis in her she made me go easy, saying things were very sensitive.
She couldn’t even stand her vibe on her clit, and said her Gspot was very sensitive too. I ended up having to stop, because of it.
Again the following day she had diarrhea!
We Have decided not to use it any more, and go back to plain coconut oil , which we have no problem with.
All that we can figure is that the CDB is getting absorbed, and causing the sensitivity, and bathroom issues.

Has anyone tried any CDB infused lube?

Just wondering what was your experience?

We tried one recently, a CDB ( Low/no THC ) infused liquid coconut oil.
It was suggested that it was applied to her Clit, inner and outer lips, ect , 15-20 minutes prior to intercourse. The claim was that it would make her more sensitive, and at 62 , with low post menopausal drive, we figured it couldn’t hurt to try.

The first time we used it I applied it liberally to the whole area, including just some rubbed around the anal area ( she likes it rubbed, but only rarely penetrated) ,but found it didn’t really change the feelings much. We had waited maybe 15 minutes after applying it.
The next morning she had diarrhea, but blamed dinner the night before!

The second time tried it , a few weeks later, we put it on as part of an extended foreplay session. I went a little easier on the amount used,
I ate and fingered her, then used it to lube her up to insert a pair of keagal balls , and on her request her jeweled butt plug.
She put on some sexy lingerie, and we went to the deck to grill up some dinner ,and tease each other . After a couple of hours, we made it back to the bedroom .
I started fingering her after removing the balls from her, and she was super sensitive. Orgasmed in just minutes, using only my fingers which is rare for her , as It usually take lots of time and a vibe. When I put my penis in her she made me go easy, saying things were very sensitive.
She couldn’t even stand her vibe on her clit, and said her Gspot was very sensitive too. I ended up having to stop, because of it.
Again the following day she had diarrhea!
We Have decided not to use it any more, and go back to plain coconut oil , which we have no problem with.
All that we can figure is that the CDB is getting absorbed, and causing the sensitivity, and bathroom issues.
Is that the same stuff as CBD oil? :)

This is a cut & paste from a discussion from back in the spring. My wife is in full blown menopause and uses the CBD oil with good success. I hope the links transferred.

Everything is organic but if she’s interested just do some due diligence and research everything.

The creme she uses is called Silky Peachy Crème…the web site was Parlorgames.com or org (I think). Should be able to just put it in the search.

It won’t let me upload a pic but the name of the other creme is Organic excellence Balance Plus Therapy
organicexcellece.com

The oil is a CBD based sort of thing used for arousal. I can attest that it works as she puts it on me also! I’ll get you the name later.

PS here is the crème web: https://www.parlor-games.com/shop/SPCMASTER.html

The CBD oil is called BHRT naturals…

DEAH oil. I think what she uses is the progesterone crème out of this…I’ll look and get back…

"The next morning she had diarrhea, but blamed dinner the night before!"

"we went to the deck to grill up some dinner"

"Again the following day she had diarrhea!"...

Either you're a shitty cook (literally), or it's the lube. Since you didn't say she ate a side of lube with her dinner, I'm guessing it's the cooking. FDA safety guidelines are there to help! I suggest you review them or order out.

I have used cbd lube called belle amore, it's waterbased. It's lube , I dont react to it, it feels ok, you do absorb some Cbd. I've never try something for the first time but using it literally. I'd try a small amount and see what happens. I am curious what else is in the lube besides the coconut and cbd, I suspect it's another ingredient.

I have used cbd lube called belle amore, it's waterbased. It's lube , I dont react to it, it feels ok, you do absorb some Cbd. I've never try something for the first time but using it literally. I'd try a small amount and see what happens. I am curious what else is in the lube besides the coconut and cbd, I suspect it's another ingredient.
It has a bit of sunflower lecithin ( spelling) that is to keep the coconut oil from hardening. I’m thinking that may be the culprit. We use coconut oil regularly, so it’s either the CDB part, or the sunflower stuff !

The maker thought the same thing.
I won’t name the maker, but it’s from a small organic farm operation that makes all sorts of tinctures and what not.

CBD is snake oil. Like any good placebo, you get out of it what you want.
It's one of those things you only take in faith, like communion.
You have no idea if either one actually works.
So I eschew them both equally.

You'ld be better served to just smoke a joint or drink some tequilla first. Pretty sure CBD is just snake oil. :)
You'ld be better served to just smoke a joint or drink some tequilla first. Pretty sure CBD is just snake oil. :)
While that’s funny and I‘d tend to agree with you, what’s wrong with a little placebo effect?

You have to by lube anyway? Why not try the CBD infused and if it ”works”, then what’s the harm? As long as you’re not being gouged by the price of it.

FWIW, my wife swears by it with her menopause symptoms?🤷🏻‍♂️. If she thinks the CBD ”works’ and I’m getting more sex…
My own anecdotal evidence is after she applies it to her bits, she then takes the residuals and strokes me to lube me up😜
I’m goin to go out on a limb and say…It works for me!😀

Back