Business Attire/Business Casual

Who's keeping score?
NOW I have WORK to do around here!
Hope everyone is having an incredible day!

attachment.php

Nice pose! Would love to hitch up the skirt further and....:devil:

Like what I see too.....

Did I not post these?

This is weird, I know but I was shopping and I looked in the fitting room mirror, liked what I saw...

attachment.php

I admit, this is my black lacey slip...

attachment.php

and well, these, these are... original! :D

attachment.php

Thanks for taking these fitting room photos. Always enjoy spur of the moment photos to fantisize of an arousing situation!

Thanks so much, should I ask for a hand check?
Or drop my pen and check under the conference room table too see for myself how much you enjoy? ;)
Muah!

I missed your hot body at todays meeting ...

You must have missed the memo or hopefully, taking some more enticing pics

(yes, i looked under the table for you)
;)

You GUYS, I have the worst darned luck!!!

Immediately after I promised - PROMISED - to get some candid shots at the office, I returned to find my photographer friend was no longer working there. Ouch!
Since there is only so much one can do alone and/or with a mirror, I took a few shots myself.

When you see me walking into the conference room, what you SEE is THIS blouse...
under the well tailored suit....

attachment.php

Love a sexy business woman....Good thing I'm the boss!

What you DON'T see is this... what I'm wearing underneath. I'll let you in on one of my little secrets. I wear THIS when I have an important meeting and I want to feel like I have an edge.

attachment.php

And... more and more to come...

xoxo

I love a sexy business woman. Good thing I'm the boss!

MILF,
It is women like you, confident in their innate sexiness and not ashamed/afraid to let the world glimpse at it, that made me enjoy my work in the professional environment.

I don't know anything about you, but I can tell just by the photos you posted that you have a commanding presence in any environment.

Call me sexist, but when the women at work take a little extra time with their professional appearance it makes the office a much nicer place. I remember the time when all of us (men and women) wore suits or professional outfits to work. Now many of the office environment has converted into nearly all jeans and t-shirts. When a woman walks into the office wearing a nice skirt, blouse, hose, and heels everyone thinks that she is "up to something" or when a man wears a jacket and tie to the office he is obviously going out to an interview. What ever happened to wanting to put forth a well put together image?

This thread really has made my day and miss what the work world used to look like.

Short Skirts and High Heels! Is there a Heavy Metal song about that??? If not their damn well should be!
Very Sexy pic my Lady!
Thank You for sharing!

Who's keeping score?
NOW I have WORK to do around here!
Hope everyone is having an incredible day!

attachment.php

If this is you making the bed, I would help you make that bed anytime. You are an extremely sexy women. Thanks for sharing your pics.

Short Skirts and High Heels! Is there a Heavy Metal song about that??? If not their damn well should be!
Very Sexy pic my Lady!
Thank You for sharing!

Why thank YOU!
Is this familiar?

"She's got legs, she knows how to use them
She never begs, she knows how to choose them
She's holdin' legs, wonderin' how to feel them
Would you get behind them if you could only find them?

She's my baby, she's my baby
Yeah, it's alright, oh yeah"

Want to share with me where/how you got that awesome banner on your signature?

I hear many comments and read many stories about men who lust after women in "Business Attire".

I'm told it seems as sexy if not sexier than the nude form - one is required to use one's imagnation.

Given these facts, what are your thoughts on my submissions?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I am speechless, but totally hard and leaking in business attire at my office!

Such a hottie! Thanks for sharing and I do love the beautiful pics. Although I would love to see under those business skirts. ;)

love your avatar:)
Would like it even better if we happened to be at dinner and you passed them to me for desert! :kiss:

Did I not post these?

This is weird, I know but I was shopping and I looked in the fitting room mirror, liked what I saw...

attachment.php

I admit, this is my black lacey slip...

attachment.php

and well, these, these are... original! :D

attachment.php
mmm yum!

I love bussiness casual! Outside Business Professional underneath undressed for success

Love this thread women in business clothes are so Damn hot and you rank up near the top of my list now

Loving this thread - wish some of the women in my office were as open-minded.

They look great whenever they're meeting a customer, but it's always clear that touching will not be allowed

love your avatar:)
Would like it even better if we happened to be at dinner and you passed them to me for desert! :kiss:

Thank you, love!
You know, I've done that right as dessert was being served.
the waiter could NOT understand why the previously carefully cheesecake was left on the table, untouched! Had he chased us to the car with the carry-out box, he would have had a clear idea why we hurried away!

Oh My .....

What an incredible tease and show. Reminds me why my head turns every few seconds when I'm downtown on my way to and from work and to and from lunch.

*subscribed*

Thank you, love!
You know, I've done that right as dessert was being served.
the waiter could NOT understand why the previously carefully cheesecake was left on the table, untouched! Had he chased us to the car with the carry-out box, he would have had a clear idea why we hurried away!

I think With that outfit and your gorgeous body it could have been fun for me and you to stay and have the cheesecake and maybe make it an interesting few bites :kiss: After all if you are handing me your underwear in a public place I should get a chance to enjoy the view :heart:
Oh and if the waiter saw what was going on... all the better :devil:

Back