Business Attire/Business Casual

Absolutely beautiful!! You make my heart beat faster with your pictures. Please, please, please keep sharing!!!

Thanks so much for sharing your pics. Women in suits always get to me. Must be the desire to find whats underneath that proper dress.

You are simply a stunning sexy woman TheMilf,
let's you son doesn't come across your pictures on the PC,

Look forward to a few more contributions of yours,

L.

Who's keeping score?
NOW I have WORK to do around here!
Hope everyone is having an incredible day!

attachment.php

You would get plenty of donations from me if you asked me in that skirt and pose!

Milf, thank you, this is one of my biggest fantasies :D

The photos you've posted so far are very erotic and sent my imagination into orbit. Thank you once again and i've subscribed so I don't miss one of your beautiful photos :rose::rose::rose:

This thread kind of stopped, we need our lovely business lady back with some hot photos

I miss office totty...

...recently left working in an office, and that is tha main thing I miss. The women in the office dressing up smart. In tight outfits hat cover everything, reveal nothing but say sooooo much

You guys... Stop.. go on... ;0

Milf, thank you, this is one of my biggest fantasies,The photos you've posted so far are very erotic and sent my imagination into orbit. Thank you once again and i've subscribed so I don't miss one of your beautiful photos :rose::rose::rose:

Roverman54 - muah, thank you so much! And you subscribed? And look what I've done recently? Nothing, shame on me! ;)

This thread kind of stopped, we need our lovely business lady back with some hot photos

Habebev - You are so sweet, I think you've inspired me, watch this space!

...recently left working in an office, and that is tha main thing I miss. The women in the office dressing up smart. In tight outfits hat cover everything, reveal nothing but say sooooo much

And Lighterman - I picked up some new "unmentionables" over the weekend! Want to see?

To all of you, I've been remiss and I'm pretty sure my new friend at the office who is ever so handy with a camera will be back tomorrow, I believe it's time to dive back in with both "well manicured, stilletto clad" feet! Give me just a few days, let's say... till the end of this weekend and I promise I'll have a few additions for you.

You've all confirmed my darkest secrets and it's the very least I can do to reveal them to you! Have a great week and I'll be quite the busy beaver! ;)

Lucky friend

On a beautiful day last summer, I skipped out of work to spend a little time at the park with a friend:

attachment.php

You have a beautiful body and gorgeous legs.
I enoyed your story.

I look forward to more posts.

hmmmm

i am very glad i found your thread.....you are very erotic...would love to have you in my office for....uh..dick tation...and why make the bed when it will stay all messed up for the rest of the day, or week...you get the idea:rose:

You guys... Stop.. go on... ;0

Roverman54 - muah, thank you so much! And you subscribed? And look what I've done recently? Nothing, shame on me! ;)

Habebev - You are so sweet, I think you've inspired me, watch this space!

And Lighterman - I picked up some new "unmentionables" over the weekend! Want to see?

To all of you, I've been remiss and I'm pretty sure my new friend at the office who is ever so handy with a camera will be back tomorrow, I believe it's time to dive back in with both "well manicured, stilletto clad" feet! Give me just a few days, let's say... till the end of this weekend and I promise I'll have a few additions for you.

You've all confirmed my darkest secrets and it's the very least I can do to reveal them to you! Have a great week and I'll be quite the busy beaver! ;)

Someone is listening! Love to see more of you sexy.

I hear many comments and read many stories about men who lust after women in "Business Attire".

I'm told it seems as sexy if not sexier than the nude form - one is required to use one's imagnation.

Given these facts, what are your thoughts on my submissions?

This is too hot....can't wait for more

If you need a volunteer for shooting the pics....
(sorry, just fantasizing a bit)

Just started here but I have read some of your posts and now am a subscriber. Lovely woman dressed up business style flashing and walking around without panties; hell that is every red blooded boys dream!!!!

business

Nothing sexier than a womn in business or everyday dress with great legs..
yay..cant wait for more

The simmering sexuality of an erotic woman in a business suit is intoxicating. Sure she's a professional in the office, but you know that just underneath if you press the right buttons she can turn into a hellcat.

Having just found this thread I must say- WOW! Two thumbs (and something else) way up.

Hope you come back to us with an update soon! And if you still need donations/photographer/oh hell just about anything, I'm right here.

hello milf. i just found your thread. wow. sexxy is an understatement. read your profile. what a biography. now on tho your "one" story.....u are truly sexxy. and the business just makes you hotter.

huggs and kisses,alyssa

Back