Bukkake

I love extreme cumshots on faces. I wish there were more bukkake I'm transexual faces, but I love them very much. They turn me on and I think the best one ever was Francesca Le's 22 man vid from Evil Angel. I really want to take part in a bukkake where my face is covered in cum and I get to suck off one last cock and have him shoot his cum in my throat. Transexual would be really hot too and I would love it if 30 guys could shoot their cum onto one cock and then make me suck his cock off with all of that sexy cum.

One of my favorite fantasies is for me and an attractive young guy perform sex for a group of horny guys. They are all naked and hard, wanking as they watch us. Eventually they cum all over us and we lick the cum off each other and/or suck their cocks dry

One of my favorite fantasies is for me and an attractive young guy perform sex on each other for a group of horny guys. They are all naked and hard, wanking as they watch us. Eventually they cum all over us and we lick the cum off each other and/or suck their cocks dry

I Loved My Turn

One of my favorite fantasies is for me and an attractive young guy perform sex for a group of horny guys. They are all naked and hard, wanking as they watch us. Eventually they cum all over us and we lick the cum off each other and/or suck their cocks dry

We used to call that 'being the target boy'.
The designated boy for the wank-session who got covered in cum...
I was jealous when someone else was chosen

I fantasize about sucking...

a bunch of guys, one after the other except when each one of them cums I want each guy to cum while he is holding my head in his hands and burying his exploding cock down my throat!

Sounds good to me!

If I can be dressed en femme and in the center of it all...Count me in!

I would love to be the center of attention... the other thing I love to fantasize about is being the center of a blowbang on a stage, but as people watching are jerking off they cum into a champagne glass... every time it starts getting too full it gets passed to me to empty!

If only there were a good way to set this up! I'd be such an eager slut!!

My all time favorite fantasy has me, in my youth when I was fit and attractive, especially to older gays. It takes place at a gay resort. I'm outside on a warm afternoon, laying on a blanket or on the grass , 69'ing with a hot hung young hunk. We're in full view of gay guys who are sunning themselves naked around the pool. Slowly the older guys gather around us and start wanking themselves and each other as they watch us. Before long they start to cum on us, a full on bukkake as we continue to 69 each other. It arouses both of us to know these other men get off watching us. They start to cum on us, one after another.
After they all cum some want to lick the cum off us, some want to fuck us, a lot of kissing and making out goes on, and an orgy breaks out with cocks all getting off for hours 'til everybody is satisfied.

My all time favorite fantasy has me, in my youth when I was fit and attractive, especially to older gays. It takes place at a gay resort. I'm outside on a warm afternoon, laying on a blanket or on the grass , 69'ing with a hot hung young hunk. We're in full view of gay guys who are sunning themselves naked around the pool. Slowly the older guys gather around us and start wanking themselves and each other as they watch us. Before long they start to cum on us, a full on bukkake as we continue to 69 each other. It arouses both of us to know these other men get off watching us. They start to cum on us, one after another.
After they all cum some want to lick the cum off us, some want to fuck us, a lot of kissing and making out goes on, and an orgy breaks out with cocks all getting off for hours 'til everybody is satisfied.

I would love to be one of those older guys gathering around and stroking and cumming on you.

I've had a few facials, and found them immensely erotic. I must admit that the idea of multiple loads is even hotter.

Terminology

Someone above asked about bukkake on cocks.

I may have my terms confused but wouldn’t bukkake on a cock be group “frottage” or do I have it mixed up?

Someone above asked about bukkake on cocks.

I may have my terms confused but wouldn’t bukkake on a cock be group “frottage” or do I have it mixed up?

They're different things but not mutually exclusive. Frottage is just rubbing dicks together, doesn't have to include cum.

I've had a few facials, and found them immensely erotic. I must admit that the idea of multiple loads is even hotter.

I've had cum in my mouth and swallowed, but I've never had a facial. I often fantasize about it and I wonder what I'm missing by never having had one.

Back