Bukkake

So hard reading through the thread. I'd be down to be a part of something so amazing.

One of my fantasies is being arrested and the only way I can get released is to let all the cops have their way with me. Cum in me, and on me. So hot.

One of my favorite fantasies. I would love many loads shot into my mouth and onto my face and beard.

About 5 years ago I was at Cap D'Agde nudist resort. There was plenty of fun to be had in the dunes behind the gay part of the beach where there would usually be 20 or more guys cruising at any given time. I'd sucked quite a few cocks there and met a few guys over the days.

Usually when there was actual sex going on a ring of watchers would gather which, being a voyeur and exhibitionist, was all good for me.

One day I'd been watching a really gorgeous young guy with a seriously big cock suck off another also quite gorgeous guy in a group of about 20 watchers most of whom were masturbating at the action. It was mostly gay/bi guys but there were a couple of older women watching to, which wasn't unusual.

The guy being sucked came and the big cocked guy blowing him swallowed the load, stood up, kissed the other guy and headed off fully hard.

As the watchers were breaking up I turned around and literally bumped into an English guy that I'd swapped bjs with the day before. He was as hard as I was at watching the 2 young guys and keen to blow me so we moved into the clearing where the action had been before and he went down on his knees and went to work.

We were soon being watched by a few guys and then joined by another guy with a really thick but shortish hard cock who my friend had beckoned over (I think they had met before as well). So we kissed while the English guy on his knees moved from one to other of our cocks. I held his cock while his hands explored my butt but I had the overwhelming urge to suck two cocks simultaneously as well so I stopped it all and asked to swap.

As I went down on my knees I noticed that the watchers had grown but I was soon sucking and slurping on the 2 beautiful hard cocks in front of me while they kissed and fondled each other. Shortly after one of the watchers stepped up next to the guys I was sucking off and I was delighted to see that it was the young guy with the huge schlong that I'd watched giving head earlier. So I beckoned him closer and took his meat in my mouth and was pretty soon deep throating one while wanking off one of the others and trying to keep everybody pleased.

I knew that the guy with the short thick cock was close to cumming because he was oozing pre cum and really hard but I went back to sucking the young really big cock. He was closer than I thought though because he shot a massive rope of cum that hit me in the face and then sprayed jism all over the cock of the English guy.

So I started licking the cum off the English guy's wang and sucking him and in a matter of seconds he was cumming too but in my mouth. The sight of all that put the young guy over the edge and he started shooting before the English guy had finished and before I could get my mouth over the head of his cock. So there was cum everywhere, all over my face, neck, chest and I was doing my best to scoop it up and swallow it when one of the watchers stepped up and blasted a load that mostly went on my chest.

The original guys were spent so it all started to break up but after that at least 2 more guys stepped up and wanked off on my face. I was covered on jizz and the watchers had mostly left but there was one older guy left with his wife, furiously wanking away and saying something I didn't recognis while she was (I think) fingering his arse so I stayed kneeling there until he shot a good sized load on my chin and I got the last drops in my mouth.

As I was standing up, fully erect with jism all over me his wife thanked me in heavily accented English and off they went.

I didn't have a towel or anything with me to clean up so I had to walk back to the beach still dripping and still hard.

I was doing some washing in the laundromat a few days later and in she walked and immediately recognised me and with a big smile on her face said "ah sperm lover" and we had a long conversation about nudism and sexuality and shared a few jokes. The words that he'd been speaking while he wanked over me were Dutch for 'filthy cum slut' apparently.

Since then I've had a couple of double facials but nothing to rival that. It was awesome.

This was recently at Cape D'agde - I think it is a pretty common practice to wander off in hidden alcove and masturbate while sunbathing. When men see you touching yourself- they come closer and masturbate near you - some brave ones come up to touch too. I indulged a few old men, and 1 young guy - very thrilling.

One of my favorite fantasies. I would love many loads shot into my mouth and onto my face and beard.

I would love to be covered with cum and feel every one of those cocks convulsing as they shot their loads. Maybe hold off on cumming myself until afterwards. Or until I'd gotten off a certain number of guys. Maybe one more than the initial group. Then I'd have to find that last one before I could get release.

once my Master had a party and two of us, me and another slave, got on our knees and sucked the cock of every guy there, Masters and other slaves, then we sucked each other, 69ing on the floor while everyone watched and jerked off. We rolled onto our backs and got cum showers all over. Then we rubbed our jism covered bodied together to get it all over and finished by licking each other clean, head to foot. i have asked Master lots of times to have another party like that but He hasn't agreed yet

i crashed a private gay swim party once and during the evening they showered me with huge amounts of cum it was awesome

Hmmm, bukkake boy cum for me, all over with someone to share it with would be nice!

The first and only time someone cum on my face, I thought I was really gonna like it, but I didn't. It's probably because I couldn't see it as it was happening. It might be a different story if I were filmed and I got to watch myself covered in cum afterwards.

Back