British Woman Who Joined ISIS in Syria Wants to Come Home

This habit of yours of plagiarism might get you banned. Again. :eek:

This gets me when folks call him a performance artist. I just don't know with him.

I've always wondered, why does he never harp on those who wish to annihilate his people? You know those Supremacist terror groups? There has been an increase in anti-Semitism from the domestic right wing groups in the US. He goes ghost during those discussions.

butters obviously hasn't forwarded her poor daughter her new mailing address at Harry's.

sometimes the ignorance truly IS overwhelming.

Islam and birth control
While Islamic views on sex before and within marriage are quite similar to other religions, followers of Islam have perhaps the most options when it comes to the use of birth control. In fact, for those Muslims that are using birth control, Islam places very few restrictions on the use of contraceptives.
Birth Control and Religion: Family Planning According to Islam
www.epigee.org/guide/islamic.html

sometimes the ignorance truly IS overwhelming.

Islam and birth control
While Islamic views on sex before and within marriage are quite similar to other religions, followers of Islam have perhaps the most options when it comes to the use of birth control. In fact, for those Muslims that are using birth control, Islam places very few restrictions on the use of contraceptives.
Birth Control and Religion: Family Planning According to Islam
www.epigee.org/guide/islamic.html

whilst isis promotes contraception to ensure their continued supply of sex slaves (girls taken captive and kept pregnancy-free to conform to ancient texts), the situation with the girls who join isis as brides are fully expected to produce as many children as possible for their spouses.

Isis fighters are forcing their sex slaves to take birth control to allow them to continue raping them. Birth control pills and injections are forced on captives in order to stop them from becoming pregnant so they can repeatedly raped and sold between their captors.
Isis fighters force sex slaves to take birth control so ...
www.independent.co.uk/news/world/mi...-force-sex-slaves-to-take-birth-control-so-t…

precisely, these girls are not the brides of the fighters - those are expected to produce babies. brides and sex-slaves are not interchangeable terms :rolleyes:

also, your link doesn't work

Islamic State leaders have made sexual slavery as they believe it was practiced during the Prophet Muhammad’s time integral to the group’s operations, preying on the women and girls the group captured from the Yazidi religious minority almost two years ago. To keep the sex trade running, the fighters have aggressively pushed birth control on their victims so they can continue the abuse unabated while the women are passed among them.
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/13/...-of-sex-slaves-isis-pushes-birth-control.html

As a child she was, perhaps, a victim.

Now as an adult she has no regrets, no remorse and indifference at seeing severed heads of victims of the regime in a bin. She wants the UK to take the risk and costs of bringing her back, the medical costs for her and her baby and, no doubt living costs (oh and probably her husband)….. fuck ‘er leave her where she is.

As for her unborn child, the world is full of millions equally or more deserving cases, do we bring them all here?

Woof!

Now as an adult she has no regrets, no remorse and indifference at seeing severed heads of victims of the regime in a bin. She wants the UK to take the risk and costs of bringing her back, the medical costs for her and her baby and, no doubt living costs (oh and probably her husband)….. fuck ‘er leave her where she is.

As for her unborn child, the world is full of millions equally or more deserving cases, do we bring them all here?

Woof!

Yes,

BRING

MOAR

IN!

I needa join ISIS

I needa have sex slaves

i'll be your sex slave, darling. of course, you'll have to pay me a 6 figure salary. and buy me a penthouse. and give me charge cards. and buy me a mercedes. and let me have a headache a LOT.

i'll be your sex slave, darling. of course, you'll have to pay me a 6 figure salary. and buy me a penthouse. and give me charge cards. and buy me a mercedes. and let me have a headache a LOT.

what did I do to deserve such goodness and kindness

BTW, I have one of those, its called a WIFE, she gets all that shit and I get from HER the same I get from YOU

ABUSE!:mad:

Bring her back, but only to face a firing squad or life imprisonment. Not only is she a traitor, she also murdered one or maybe two of her children by putting them in such severe harm's way.

Blimey what a pile of armchair heroes/judges in this thread. How many of you useless pricks have ever actually experienced a shooting war? :(

Blimey what a pile of armchair heroes/judges in this thread. How many of you useless pricks have ever actually experienced a shooting war? :(

I have and that has what to do with anything? Hmmm?

She made her choice, let her live with it.

That is not the point of the thread. The woman is a traitor and a murderer and should be treated like one. :mad:

That is not the point of the thread. The woman is a traitor and a murderer and should be treated like one.:mad:

The official British response and what Bellissarius said in post 5 are identical. They're gunna leave her where she is. Perhaps the latter's more measured response reflected his experience

You, Right Guide and similar dimwits are ranting on about murder and treason, and killing her . Grow up: you diminish your argument with grossly excessive responses.

And incidentally the thread does not have any particular point other than what various individuals choose to make.

Life has it's consequences.

Woof!

The child would be a UK citizen by descent, would it not? And, if so, that makes a huge difference. A British child is a British child.

Perhaps the baby could be raised by appropriate family members?

Oh ya'll are taking her back.....gonna give her all the best benefits too. :cool:

Google says that last year,
Iraq executed or imprisoned for life hundreds of ISIS brides,
and there are thousands of them + their children in holding camps in Syria.

I wonder: Now that ISIS's overt operations are almost destroyed and no place for them to hide,
how will Syria and other Middle Eastern countries deal with their own ISIS brides-fugitives?

You guys keep saying that, botany, but right now we're deporting possibly hundreds of the windrush generation, despite them having a legal right to stay and having been here, working and raising families, for decades. The NHS is even refusing to treat cancer in people whose right to stay has been questioned. The UK uses the hostile environment policy to stop people being able to work, rent a home, claim any benefit or access healthcare. This country has turned kinda frosty.

In the current political climate, the only way she'd be allowed back is if international law said we had to take her as she's a citizen. Even then, she'd have to live under a new identity, and cut contact with her family, if she wanted to avoid constant abuse and threat of serious harm.

You guys keep saying that, botany, but right now we're deporting possibly hundreds of the windrush generation, despite them having a legal right to stay and having been here, working and raising families, for decades. The NHS is even refusing to treat cancer in people whose right to stay has been questioned. The UK is has uses the hostile environment policy to stop people being able to work, rent a home, claim any benefit or access healthcare. This country has turned kinda frosty.

In the current political climate, the only way she'd be allowed back is if international law said we had to take her as she's a citizen. Even then, she'd have to live under a new identity, and cut contact with her family, if she wanted to avoid constant abuse and threat of serious harm.

Sounds like Britain is running our of other people's money and cannot afford to treat the world to the benefits of proper citizenship.

Now as an adult she has no regrets, no remorse and indifference at seeing severed heads of victims of the regime in a bin.
She wants the UK to take the risk and costs of bringing her back, the medical costs for her and her baby and, no doubt living costs (oh and probably her husband)….. fuck ‘er leave her where she is.

Woof!

Good points.
Altho to play the Devil's advocate, one could argue that she thought ISIS were the good guys. After all, so did -initially- American soldiers in Iraq or Vietnam.

But regardless of how remorseful they claim to be, one can't take ISIS brides back.
One can't get inside their head to know whether they're ISIS sleepers and future bombers. And even prison costs taxpayers money.

Back