Bridezilla (closed for Homerun2611)

Tiffany giggles at how excited the bellman gets. It makes her feel good that men find her attractive. She works hard on her body and wants her work to be appreciated.

Tiffany blushes and smiles wide when all the men raise their hand, admitting they watched her and wanted to fuck her. Tiffany knows Mark would never share her with another man, but letting them appreciate what he owned was something he would do.

Tiffany's hips buck up to meet Mark's fingers as he spreads her lips. She looks at him with love in her eyes, "I only want your cock Sir, but they can jerk off over me. If you allow."

Tiffany grins as Mark nods his head and she gets to have some fun. She looks at the other men, "show me those hard cocks men." The men quickly unzip and their cocks spring out. Tiffany grins, "start stroking guys. Imagine it is my hand on your cock." Tiffany is gonna tease these guys, none of them have as nice a cock as Mark but she will give them something to remember.

She smiles as they all speed up stroking their cocks, "yes, rub those cocks. Squeeze them and imagine making me choke on your cock." Tiffany makes choking noises and moans, "its so big."

No sooner does she say that than one after another each guy blows his load over her. Tiffany inwardly giggles and thinks, "no lasting power." She looks at the guys, "thanks for joining us but my Master and I need our time now." She looks up at Mark, "how do I look?"

"
"I only want your cock Sir, but they can jerk off over me. If you allow."
Mark could only smile. He had originally planned to allow the bell hop to masturbate to Tiffany, having the whole crew show up was unexpected, but did provide an opportunity.

“Do you hear that boys, this is an opportunity you will likely never have again. Time to get those cocks out and nut up…” Mark chuckled, as the very eager, very hard and throbbing pricks were pulled out as fast as possible. Mark almost teased them as they did not compare to him, none near as thick and most half his length at most. Yet, they were so eager and so needy.

“Okay, circle the bed, nothing on her face, that is mine, but the rest of her is all yours boys, fire away, show my slut your respect?” When they were done, Mark would make them change the bedding as he took Tiffany back in the shower, they would both need a good hard fuck then!

She teased them with her words, she was such a perfect whore, her words matching her glorious body. “Look at those tits…” One said, “No, it’s her cunt, so pink and wet….” Tiffany looks at Mark and winks, “My master would only accept me if I was always ready for him, wouldn’t you Master and I am such a good little slut?”

The men and boys moaned at each use of master, “You are the best whore, the very best, sluttiest, neediest piece of hot ass any man could ever want.”

“Oh Fuck… “ A few said in unison. They had little to no staying power and began popping like champagne corks, one after another, raining down on Tiff’s tits, body, legs and cunt.

It didn’t take long, but you could hardly blame them, they had never seen anything like her. Tiffany thanked and dismissed them, but Mark and Tiffany were done with them, they had served their purpose as entertainment. “Clean up the bed boys, new sheets and bedding…”

He reached down and took Tiff’s hand, pulling her up, kissing her mouth as their bodies pressed together, not worrying about how the cum pressed into each of them. “I need to fuck.. fuck hard….” Mark growled as he began to lead Tiffany into the shower, and all the boys could do was watch thinking Mark was the luckiest man in the world … they were right!

Tiffany smiles as Mark pulls her up and kisses her. She follows Mark into the shower and smiles as he pulls her in and kisses her under the hot water. Tiffany wraps her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. Tiffany never breaks the kiss until he looks at Mark and says, "which hole do yoi want Master?"

Tiffany hears Mark tell her he wants her ass. She grins and goes to the shower bench and puts her hands on the bench. She looks behind her, "please fuck my ass nice and hard Master." Tiffany has learned to love Mark in her ass, it makes her feel so good.

She feels him slowly push into her ass and she groans deep, "oh yes Master!" Tiffany starts bucking her hips, "you feel so good in my ass." Tiffany reaches down and starts to rub her clit. With the water and her juices her pussy so sopping. She moans, "please Master may your whore cum? She is so close."

Tiffany is being such a good little whore, a perfect submissive, but Mark also knows how much Tiffany loves it when he sets rules, and teaches her how best to enjoy her body, get the most out of her incredible needs, and nearly inexhaustible sex drive.

“Your ass… I want to pound your tight ass my sexy whore wife!” He knows how she nearly shrieks with glee, assuming the position and moaning as Mark’s massive prick pushes inside of her. “Did you enjoy how those young men couldn’t control themselves, how your body drove them crazy, and how they needed to explode all over you?”

Yet Tiffany can feel it is Mark who is getting off, even more than her, with how hard her fucks her tight little hole, using her just like she likes him too, fucking her like a beast.

Mark grabs her hips and pushes his cock even deeper before screaming up as his cum fills her rectum, he knows what she wants as she says, "please Master may your whore cum? She is so close."

But even more he knows what she needs…reaching down he grips her wrist and takes her hand away. “No my slut… Master needs you to work on your control.”

The don’t even towel off, crawling into their new fresh sheets, soaking wet, but Mark moves on top of Tiffany and begins kissing slowly down her body. When he gets down to her pussy he spreads her legs and spends significant time, licking and sucking her clit. “don’t cum” he orders as he goes on and on until he nearly sees her ripping the sheets.

Only then does he go up, and pull her up on his chest. “You can hump my thigh baby, but no cumming until I say so… “ Mark then kisses her deeply, good night ….

Tiffany cries out as Mark takes her hand away from her clit. Mark has never denied her orgasm and Tiffany wonders why he is starting now.

After the shower as they lay in bed Tiffany grins as Mark slides down the bed. Surely he is going to fuck her and let her cum now. S
Her nipples harden in anticipation as he slowly kisses down her body. She feels little pulses in her clit as he kisses her nipples before sliding down her body.

Finally he gets to her pussy and Tiffany opens her legs so Mark can settle between them. The way he is situated tells Tiffany he is going to be down there awhile and she is excited for the orgasms. The first lick practically makes her cum but then she hears the dreaded words, "don't cum."

Tiffany cries as Mark takes her to the edge over and over, but never allows her to cum, each time her frustration building more and more. Tiffany is begging Mark to let her cum but he never gives his permission.

Finally Mark moves to lay with Tiffany and one of his thighs is between her thighs, right against her pussy. She hears Mark say she can hump his thigh but she needs more. She tries to sleep but tosses and turns and has a horrible nights sleep.

In the morning Tiffany awakes ties to the bed and surprised to see Grace's husband, Timothy, in there room. Tiffany looks with questioning eyes and Timothy grins at her before he speaks. Timothy has a very gentle but firm voice as he says, "your Master has requested my special skills for the morning. For my employment I am a piercer and he requested some for you."

Tiffany looks at Mark and then at Timothy, "What did he request?" Timothy smiles, "a few normal ones. He would like your nipples and clit pierced. He also requested a few others but those are a surprise. Are you ok if I begin?"

Tiffany knows Mark would never injure her so she agrees. Timothy begins prepping her nipples and pierces her nipplescand puts little rings through them. They didn't hurt as much as she thought so when Timothy asks if she is ok she agrees to continue.

Timothy asks Mark to make her clit swollen and Tiffany moans as Mark suckles her a little. Her hips buck a little bit as Mark pulls away and the piercing catches her off guard and she screams as her pretty clit is pierced. Timothy grins and tells Mark she is doing very well.

Timothy looks at Tiffany, "these final ones are going to be painful but your Master will have such fun with them, are you ready to proceed." Tiffany looks at Mark's smiling face and nods yes, which makes his smile even bigger.

Tiffany feels the numbing agent on her pussy lips and gasps as she feels several piercings on her outer lip. She looks at Timothy and Mark confused. Timothy just grins and looks ar Mark, "once these are healed you can use the string we discussed to lace her pussy closed so it can only be used and played with when you decide."

Mark had never hurt Tiffany intentionally, inflicting pain for no reason and Timothy was freelancing now. The piercing of nipples and clit had been Mark’s request only after Grace had convinced him that Timothy was the very best and Tiffany’s gorgeous and willing body deserved the very best.

“Whenever you have your nipple piercings in, your nipples will be extra sensitive, when I play with you, your nipples will be screaming with desire for your clit and cunt.”

Mark watched carefully and Timothy was meticulous, minimizing bleeding and making sure Tiffany had near zero chance of infection. However, Timothy wasn’t done, “Let me speak with you outside, Tiff please give us a second?”

Mark took him outside, “What are you doing?” Mark was trying to figure out if he could really trust Timothy with his Tiffany?”

Timothy was laughing, “Well these are sort of a temporary piercing, but if you and she like it, we can make it permanent, otherwise they will simply desolve in about two weeks, and until then you two can have some fun?!?!”

Mark saw the evil wink in Tim’s eyes, but he and Tiff had a different relationship than Tim and Grace, yet Mark did want to have some fun with denial for Tiffany. “You’re sure it won’t hurt her?” Tim laughed, “No I just said the stuff about pain to get her mind working, this is nothing compared to her clit.

Mark thought a minute more, and guided Timothy back inside, “Go ahead, put in the laces …” Mark looked at Tiffany, “Don’t worry baby, your master is in control….”

Tiffany lays in bed as Timothy and her Master walk outside. She is nervous, but her piercings also make her very aware of her nipples and clit. She blushes a little as she imagines Mark leading her around by a leash on her nipples or clit.

When the two men come back Tiffany looks at Mark when he says ,"Don’t worry baby, your master is in control." Tiffany trusts Mark And her breathing regulates. Timothy begins the process of lacing her pussy closed and Tiffany is confused, "do you not want my pussy Master?"

Tiffany begins to worry that she is in for a very rough rest of their honeymoon. Timothy finishes and turns to Mark, "ok she is properly laced. I gave you the care sheet and my number if you have questions. Remember her ass or her mouth for the next 24-48 hours minimum." Tiffany whimpers as she hears that but Timothy gets a wicked gleam, "although if I were you I would just leave the laces in for the rest of the honeymoon." With that Timothy leaves and Tiffany looks at Mark.

She feels her cuffs being undone as she is helped to her feet. Mark hands her a barely there g-string and 5 inch heels, "let's go do some shopping slut."

Back