Boss & Secretary (CLOSED)

Trevor continued emptying himself into Laurie as her pussy squeezed his cock as she came. He returned her kiss and brushed her hair from her face. "I love it too, baby. You're fucking perfect," he replied breathlessly.

Laurie was moaning out she loved Trevor in her and it felt so good. She closed her eyes feeling him fill her up with cum. Her body was still shaking a little. She felt herself coming down from her orgasm. She opened her eyes. She was breathing heavily her boobs heaving up and down. She leaned in and kissed him.

Trevor, too, was coming down from his orgasm. He watched her breasts moving up and down with the rise and fall of her chest. He returned her kiss and caressed her cheek.

"Oh Trevor. Every time I'm with you, you make me feel complete." She said looking into his eyes. She stroked his chest before sliding off him. "Remember you still need to book our weekend getaway." She said. She was ready to get away with him. Business had been busy and they deserve a nice break. "Can I get you anything huni?" She asked heading to the kitchen. She got herself a bottle of water and took a sip.

"I'm just trying to treat you as good as you treat me," Trevor replied as he watched her slide off of him. She moved so gracefully. "I'd like a water as well, my dear," he answered. As Laurie headed to the kitchen, Trevor found his phone and called up the owner of the resort he had chosen and booked the nicest cabin they had.

Laurie got Trevor a water. She brought it to him. She smiled at him as he booked their cabin for the weekend. "Is there anything speacial you want me to pack babes?" She said. She sat next to him. She rested her head on her shoulder. She stroked his arm softly. "I'm looking forward to the alone time. Hope your wife doesn't give you any grief about the trip." She said. She was happy they were taking a nice romantic break. They worked so hard and deserved a little break.

"Thanks babydoll," Trevor replied, taking a long pull of his water. "Actually yes, there is a special thing or two...One of which is down in the SUV. I bought it as a surprise for you," he grinned. "The wife won't give me any grief. She knows that my work requires me to travel and the locale and reasons are on a need to know basis."

"Oh what is my surprise?" She asked looking at him. She liked when he had surprises for her. She put her arms around his neck and snuggled up to him. "I think we should get ready to go. I need to pack." She said. She stroked his back. She kissed him softly on the lips. She couldn't wait to get to the cottage.

Trevor wrapped his arms around Laurie's waist and returned her kiss. "Yep, I reckon we should get ready....Your surprise is just a lil something I picked up that I know you'll look delicious in," he replied. He was excited to get away to the cottage.

Trevor returned the kiss and proceeded to get dressed once more. He watched as Laurie walked down the stairs. "Damn..." he breathed. "I certainly am ready to go...And I'm ready to head out on our trip as well," he grinned mischievously as the two headed out to Trevor's SUV.

Trevor opened the rear door of the SUV and produced the negligée http://www.amazon.co.uk/DKaren-Negligee-Nightgown-Sleepwear-Underwear/dp/B00ELEW9CS that Laurie had pointed out once. "For you, my dear," he replied. "I hope you like it."

Laurie blushed when Trevor said 'Damn'. "You like my dress?" She asked smiling at him. She looked at him as she stroked his arm. "I'm so excited to be getting away together." She said. She walked with him out to the car. She was ready for a nice relaxing break with him. He opened the rear door and he got out http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41tLpMWFKyL._SX400_.jpg.

"Oh wow you remembered that I wanted this negligee." She said. She kissed him. "You excited to see me in it?" She asked. She ran her fingers through her hair. She smiled at him. She put the negligee in her bag and then put the bag in the car. She got into the car and sat in the passenger seat. "Get in huni so we can go. I can't wait to get there." She said.

Trevor nodded and licked his lips. "I most certainly do like your dress, love," he replied.

"Of course I remembered you wanted this negligee. And you know by now that what my baby wants, my baby gets," Trevor returned her kiss. "I'm very excited to see you in it..." he replied, stroking her arm as he closed her door for her before climbing in himself.

"We've a bit of a drive, lots of scenery though...I think you'll enjoy the place," Trevor said as he fired up the engine and roared out of the drive. Trevor was excited to get away with Laurie. Time with her was great no matter if it was at the office, his place or hers...But there was something about being alone together in a cabin that he really enjoyed.

"Yes I know you always give me exactly what I want. You treat me so great baby. I love you." Laurie said. Trevor kissed her. "I know you will love me in the negligee. You love me in most anything." She said. She smiled at him. He stroked her arm before closing the passenger door. She brushed her hair behind her ears.

He got in the car with her. She smiled happy to be getting away with him. She loved anytime she got to spend time with him. She put her hand on his leg. She stroked his leg. She couldn't wait to get to the cabin. They were going to have a lot of fun this weekend. Her hand was moving up his leg as he was driving.

She moved her hand to his crotch. She was stroking his cock through his trousers. She wasn't giving him her full skills yet because she didn't want to distract him from the road. She didn't want them getting in a crash. It would ruin their romantic weekend break.

"Well, you get what you give in life, and you treat me like a king," Trevor smiled. "Love you too darlin," he replied. "Yup, I love you in most anything and most in nothing," he winked, slipping on his sunglasses.

Trevor felt Laurie's hand on his leg. "Excited are we, babydoll?" he asked with a grin.

He felt Laurie's hand on his crotch and breathed in sharp as she began stroking him through his trousers. In return, he reached over and began to slowly stroke her knee, then slide his fingers up higher, eventually laying them to rest between her legs. He teased her through her clothing, caressing both pussylips, but careful to avoid her clit, as his intention was to keep her wanting.

"Yeah I am. I'm excited when ever we get to spend some alone time together." She said. She smiled at him as she ran her hand through her beautiful blonde long locks. Her hand was stroking at his cock. She loved being with him. He was teasing her pussy. He was keeping his fingers away from her clit and it was driving her crazy.

She decided it was time to tease him and drive him crazy. She pulled him out his pants. She teased him with her mouth pulling him to the edge and taking her mouth away and tucking him back into his pants. She left him wanting more. She crossed her legs looking out the window grinning. "How far are we baby?" She asked. She taking in the scenery out the window.

Trevor sucked in a sharp gasp. "Oh my God, you are an evil little nymph!" he breathed. "Thankfully we're not too far away now..." he replied as he blew past a slow-moving Buick on the narrow two-lane. "And do you know what I am going to do to you once I get you all alone in that cabin?" he asked coyly.

"Yeah that's what I am baby. I'm your evil little nymph." Laurie said. She loved being naughty with Trevor. His breathing was heavy. He was driving down the narrow lane. "I'm glad we aren't to far. My legs are going numb. I need to get out this car." She said. She wriggled around in her seat. She ran her hand through her long hair. "No I don't know what your going to do to me baby. Tell me every dirty little detail. I want to know what you want to do to me." She said.

Trevor glanced at Laurie and grinned. "First, I'm gonna peel your clothes off, bit-by-bit; kissing and nibbling every bit of flesh I expose...I then intend to tie you to the bed and tease you in every way imaginable....but even if you're ready to burst, you won't be allowed to cum until I do," he replied, caressing her thigh as he rounded the last curve leading to the cabin.

“Oh Trevor I want you to tie me up to the bed and use me. I’m all yours Tyler to use and control. I am yours all yours.” She said. He stroked her thigh. She smiled happily. She saw they were nearly there. She leaned over and kissed him when he parked up. “I’m so excited for this weekend. We are going to have a lot of fun.” She said.

Trevor smiled. "I'm glad you agree with my plans," he winked before sharing a kiss with Laurie. After throwing the SUV into park, he stepped out, walked around the vehicle and opened Laurie's door. He waited for her to unbuckle herself, then picked her up out of the seat and carried her towards the cabin. "The bags can wait," he said before nibbling her neck to her earlobe.

“Yes the bags can wait.” She said smiling at him. She stroked his cheek leaning in and kissing him. “I love you so much and all I want is to be on your cock.” She said. He was carrying her into the cabin. “Tonight instead of my love I want you to be my master. You can do anything to me tonight. I’m up for anything baby.” She said.

Trevor entered the cabin with Laurie and kicked the door shut with his heel. "I love you too, baby," he replied. "I can't wait to have my cock in your tight pussy...But, first things first..." He sat Laurie on the bed and wasted no time removing her blouse, his kisses and nibbles following the garment down her torso, stopping at her belly-button, then back up her arm as he removed her bra, sucking and nibbling each nipple as they be became exposed. He proceeded to slide his hand into her panties and briefly flick her clit, licking his fingers after he withdrew them. "Mmmm, I see you enjoy your master deliberately teasing you," he said as he tweaked her nipples with one hand and removed her heels with the other.

Trevor kicked the door open carrying Laurie. He carried her so easily like she was a rag doll. He told how he couldn’t wait to be in her. He carried her into the bedroom and set her down onto the bed. He quickly took off her blouse. He kissed and nibbled at her body making her moan out. She closed her eyes enjoying his kisses and nibbles. He took off her bra let her boobs be free. He sucked and nibbled on her nipples making them hard. She felt a tingle in her pussy. She was getting so wet. His hand moved into her panties and flick her clit making her gasp out and moan. She opened her eyes to look at him. She saw him lick his fingers. “Yes I do.” She said looking into his eyes as he tweaked her nipple. She bite her lip looking at him. She wanted him bad.

Trevor loved hearing Laurie's moans, he tweaked her nipples once more before fully stripping her, continuing to follow the garments with kisses and nibbles on her skin. To continue teasing Laurie, he began furiously licking her tasty clit, then stopped, grabbed his tie and proceeded to tie her wrists together and secure them to the headboard. "I've been waitin for this..." he said as he produced his rock hard cock and tapped it on her clit.

Back