Boss & Secretary (CLOSED)

"I'd like that. Being somewhere quiet and alone would be good for us." Laurie said. She was smiling at Trevor. She tossed her hair back. She sipped her drink. The waiter came over with their food. She started off her food. She put some on her fork. "Open." She said put the fork to his mouth. She sipped on her drink.

"My thoughts exactly," Trevor replied. He smiled as she tossed her hair back. 'I am the only fella around these parts who hired himself a supermodel...' he thought, he watched Laurie offer him up the fork and opened his mouth to accept the sample of food. He got the chicken off of the fork, chewed and swallowed. "Damn, this is good," he said. He cut a small piece of steak and offered it to Laurie the same as she did for him.

He ate the piece of chicken she offered him. "I'm glad you like it." She said. She took a bite of her food. She was enjoying their lunch time. They'd worked hard this morning and she was glad to be having a break. He offered her a piece of steak. She opened her mouth and took the piece of steak into her mouth. She ate it. "Oh that's nice." She said. She smiled at him. She was enjoying her food. She looked at him as she was sipping on her drink.

Trevor leaned back, finishing the chicken and watched Laurie finish her piece of steak. He was glad to have a quiet lunch with Laurie, being able to relax and enjoy himself. He cut another piece of steak and saw Laurie looking at him, he smiled at her before taking a bite.

"Baby do you want to go to my place now?" She asked grinning at him. She was ready to go to her apartment and have some fun.

Trevor laid down his fork and wiped his mouth with one hand while raising the other to get the staffs' attention. "Damn straight I do," he replied. "Check please!" he called to the waiter.

Trevor stared at Laurie, temporarily unable to speak. "Wow...." he breathed as she walked towards him. "You're just....wow...."

Laurie smiled at Trevor. She moved to the CD player. She started playing some sultry. Her body began dancing to the music sexily for him. She was looking at him as she was dancing for him.

Trevor watched in awe as Laurie danced for him. His cock was nearly bursting through his pants at the sight of his lover's fluid movements.

Laurie loved how Trevor looked at her. She was moving her body is all the right ways. She smiled at him. She moved onto all fours and crawled forwarded. She stroked his cock through his trousers. She unzipped him and moved the trousers down and then his boxers. She stroked his cock softly. She leaned her head down and licked his shaft.

Trevor smiled back and watched as Laurie crawled forward. His cock strained against his pants as she stroked him, finally she released his cock and continued to stroke it. He laid his head back in pleasure as she licked his shaft. "Good girl," he breathed, stroking her hair.

He stroked her hair. She looked up at him as she stroked his balls. Her mouth was sliding up and down his cock. She was sucking at his cock as she massaged his balls. She was bobbing up and down sucking hard at his cock. She felt him sliding to the back of her throat. She was deep throating him. Her boobs were jiggling a little as she sucked him.

"Mmmmm, your are fucking amazing!" Trevor rasped as he watched Laurie's tits jiggle as she was deep-throating him. He continued stroking her hair and with his free hand reached down and squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples.

He was stroking her hair and his hands grabbing at her boobs. She was bobbing up and down sucking his cock. He pinched at her nipples. She was so wet. She pushed her mouth down his entire cock. She was sucking at his cock. She stroked his balls as she was sucking.

Trevor groaned with pleasure, he lifted Laurie's head. "I've got an idea..." he said. He proceeded to lay down on his back on the floor, bring Laurie around and place her pussy over his face. "You can continue baby..." he said before pulling Laurie's panties to the side and beginning to massage and tongue her pussy.

Trevor told Laurie he had an idea. He pulled her head away from his cock. He moved onto the floor on his back. He pulled her to him and placed her pussy over his face. He pulled off her panties and his tongue started lapping at her pussy. She moaned out. She moved her mouth around his cock again. She stroked his balls as she moved her mouth down his cock. She was sucking him harder moving her mouth fully down his cock.

Trevor moaned in pleasure as Laurie's mouth completely enveloped his cock and her fingers stroked his balls. He responded by pulling her tight to his face and snaking his tongue up into her pussy. He circled her rosebud with his thumb and occasionally took his tongue out of her pussy to lick and suck on her clit.

Laurie had Trevor fully in her mouth. She was sucking hard at his cock as she massaged his balls softly. He pulled her pussy tight to his face. She was moving her mouth round his cock head. She sucked at his cock head softly. She moved her mouth down his cock. She moaned out feeling his tongue moving into her pussy. She was so wet. His tongue moved out of her pussy and licked and sucked at her pussy. Juices were dripping out of her pussy. She pulled her mouth off his cock. "Baby I need you in me." She said.

Trevor let go of Laurie's ass, taking one last deep lick before doing so. "C'mere..." he breathed, turning her around and placing her pussy above his cock. He kissed her lips as he thrust up into her.

Trevor let go of Laurie's ass. He turned her around. He placed her over his cock. She looked into his eyes. She leaned down kissing him passionately. She stroked his chest softly. He was thrusting up into her. She moaned out as he slid into her. "Oh Trevor." She cried out. She kissed him as she pushed herself down hard on his cock. She was so wet for him.

Trevor loved hearing Laurie cry out his name, and he loved having her dripping wet pussy wrapped around his cock. "Ohhh I love you baby," he breathed before kissing her, thrusting upward to meet her hard downward push. Their bodies moving in perfect harmony.

"I love you too huni." She said. He was thrusting deep into her wet pussy. She was moaning out. He was deep in her. Their bodies moved in time together. She was breathing heavily. Her pussy was tightening around him. She began cumming all over his cock. "Oh baby." She cried out.

Trever growled with pleasure as Laurie's pussy began to tighten around his cock and her cum began to flow. "Mmmm, you like me pounding your tight pussy, don't you?" he said breathlessly as he began to feel his own orgasm building. He began thrusting faster and deeper and harder as he began to cum.

"Oh baby yes I love you pounding me." Laurie said. She was moaning out as Trevor was thrusting into her. She was cumming all over his cock. Her body was shaking. She loved being with him. He made her feel so good. He was thrusting hard into her. He was starting to cum in her. She was cumming still. She was moaning out loudly. She kissed him as she was shaking her breathing heavy. "God baby I love this." She said.

Back