Boss & Secretary (CLOSED)

"I need only say my presence is required out of town, she won't question it..." Trevor grunted with pleasure as Laurie's pussy slid up the full length of his cock. Trevor walked up behind Laurie and gave her ass a slap and a squeeze before sliding his cock up and down her wet slit, teasing her a little. He then slowly entered her from behind, started off slow and quickly worked his way up to quick, deep thrusts.

"Come on baby give it to me. Give it your girl like you know she likes." Laurie moaned out. She was thrusting her hips back to meet his thrusts. She wanted it harder and faster from Trevor. He knew she was a girl who really liked been taken so hard. She grabbed her own boobs and squezzed them hard.

Trevor grabbed Laurie's ass and began thrusting hard and fast, using all of his muscles to give her the good pounding she deserved. He removed one hand from her ass and used it to help Laurie squeeze her tits.

"Oh yes Trevor." Laurie cried out. Trevor was really giving it to her now and she loved it. Her pussy was so wet. He was sliding deep and hard into her. His cock hit her g-spot over and over again. She bit her lip hard. She began cumming all over his cock. "Oh god Trevor." She moaned out as her body shook. Her eyes were closed as she was having such a powerful orgasm.

Trevor, feeling his lover cumming all over his cock, began to cum as well. Thrusting hard into Laurie, he began spurting his cum into her pussy. "Oh God Laurie you're perfect!" he growled as his thrusts grew faster and harder, a shot of cum being released every time.

"Oh Trevor I'm all yours." Laurie cried out. She loved how he made her feel. She looked into his eyes. She was cumming so hard. He was starting to cum deep in her. She leaned in and kissed him passionately. She was shaking as she rode through her orgasm. Her tongue played with his. She was cumming so hard. This orgasm was so long and intense.

"Mmmmm, fuck yes!" Trevor growled, emptying his balls into his lover, returning her passionate kisses with his own. No other woman could make Trevor feel the way Laurie did.

"Oh baby yes." Laurie cried out. He was filling her up with his cum and she loved it. She loved his cum in her so much. She tucked her hair behind her ears because it was getting in her face. Her body was slightly sweaty. She kissed him. "Oh god I love you Trevor." She said.

"I love you too Laurie, you're amazing!" Trevor replied, running his fingers through her hair and kissing her deeply.

"I do try to be the best for you and I'm glad you think I am the best." She said. He was running his fingers through her hair and kissing her. She was breathing heavily. She stroked his chest. Her breathing was coming back to normal. "Have we got any work to do or can we fuck the day away?" She asked grinning.

"How about we go for lunch and then maybe go back to mine. I have a little number I'm dying to show you." She said smiling at him. She slid off his body. She got re-dressed. She moved over to him and sorted out his tie. "You know you look devilishly handsome." She said. She leaned in and kissed him softly on the lips.

"Sounds like an excellent idea, darling," Trevor replied. "You know that you look mouth-wateringly beautiful," he stated, returning her kiss. "No need to worry about getting a seat, I've got a table reserved for us already," he added with a wink.

"You flatter me to much. I'm going to get a big head." She said with a laugh looking at him. She grabbed his shirt and started to button it up. "Of course you have a table reserved it is you I wouldn't expect any less." She said. He pulled his trousers up. She sorted out his tie. "Let's go." She said before kissing him.

"I call it as I see it," Trevor replied with a grin as he pulled up his trousers and Laurie sorted out his tie. "Right, I'm all sorted-out, you're looking fantastic as always, let's get to lunch," he kissed her back and offered his arm, and with his other hand dug out his keys and hit the command start to his Suburban.

"You always think I look fantastic." She said smiling at him. She ran her fingers through her hair looking at him. He offered his arm to her. She took his arm. They walked out to the car. They slid in the car. She crossed her legs. "So where you taking me?" She asked. She stroked his leg softly smiling at him.

Trevor smiled, something he only did when Laurie was around or something especially spectacular occurred with his "businesses." He put the Suburban into Drive and rolled out into traffic. "Ya know that restaurant you pointed out, said you always wanted to go to? Well, I called'em and set up reservations after you went home that day. So that's where we're headed," he answered as he accelerated past a taxicab.

Laurie loved seeing Trevor smiling. She knew she was the only one who had such a great effect on him. They were driving. She looked at him smiling. She ran her fingers through her hair. "You are good baby remembering what I want." She said. She stroked his leg softly. "You will get the biggest thanks after baby." She said smiling at him. They were driving down to the restaurant. When they got to the restaurant and got out the car. She held onto his arm. "You are so good to me." She said. She kissed his cheek.

Trevor drummed his fingers on the wheel and slipped his sunglasses on. "I'm not just an excellent lover, I'm also attentive," he grinned and squeezed her thigh.

He leaned closer as she kissed him on the cheek and then reached out to get the door to the restaurant for her. They walked up to the Maitre'D and Trevor announced. "Franklin, party of two...Nice quiet booth." The man sized Trevor up before looking at his ledger. "Ah yes, right this way..." he grabbed two menus and lead the couple to a booth at the rear of the restaurant. Trevor made sure Laurie was seated before sitting himself down facing the door out of habit.

She looked at him smiling. He put his sunglasses on. "Oh you are baby." She said. She laughed. She loved him very much. She was happy to be with him. He squezzed her thigh. She grinned at him. He got out the car and then opened her door. She smiled at him as she got out. She loved how he was gent. They walked into the restaurant. She felt proud on his arm.

She stroked his muscular arm. They were taken to their booth. They were in a private and romantic area. She slid into the booth and he then sat down. "You look mighty fine in your suit, you know that right?" She said. She was looking at him smiling. She stroked his cheek before kissing him. She picked up her menu. "God I'm hungry. What do you think your going to get?" She said.

Trevor smiled back across the booth. "Why thank you, darling. And might I say, you look incredibly gorgeous in that outfit," he replied. "I believe I'll have the biggest steak they've got hiding back there, and some potatoes, with a nice bottle of red...Go ahead and order anything you want, love, it's on the company card," he said as he waved the waiter over to order the wine.

"Thank you baby. I'm glad you like what I'm wearing." She said. She put her menu down listening to what he was getting. "I know normally I get a boring salad but today I'm so hungry. I'm going to go for Hunters Chicken with fries, onion rings and coleslaw." She said. The waiter came over and they ordered. "So about the trip. I was thinking we could go to a romantic cottage for the weekend. What do you think?" She said.

"You are quite welcome," Trevor replied. "That sounds good, actually...I think I might have to sneak some of your's," he grinned and handed his menu over to the waiter, who was doing his best not to look down Laurie's blouse, Trevor respected that he was being a gentlemen, and as such, let him be. "Sounds like an excellent idea...Do you have anywhere in mind or shall I surprise you with the cottage location?" he said, smiling at her.

"Of course you can sneak some of mine." She said smiling at him. The waiter took their menus. "Um surprise me baby. I like when you surprise me." She said. The waiter came over with their drinks. She took a sip of hers. She was happy to be having a nice little meal with him. She was looking forward to the cottage get away. "I have a few sexy numbers to wear for you on our break." She said.

Trevor smiled and took a sip of his own drink. "I've got a couple ideas...Somewhere we can be alone, no other humans around for miles...Silence, serenity...." he replied. He was completely at ease having a meal with Laurie, he'd still occasionally glance at the door, but he wasn't tense or grumbling about something like he normally was.

His ears perked-up upon hearing Laurie had some new number for him. He began to feel himself stiffening up at the thought of what those might be. Laurie could make anything look good.

Back