*Boobylicious Latina*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very Yummy

I would like to skype with you and have some adventures are you game? my skype name is fontane.fox send me a request...

I would like to skype with you and have some adventures are you game? my skype name is fontane.fox send me a request...

Thanks. but i dont skype, im all good in my real world sex life with mr. cipher..thanks for the offer :cool: i post pics & flirt on here but im most def not into anything else. so..

Some wednesday pics.

And lurkers and noobs..READ MY GOTHDAMN PROFILE before sending me some stupid ass "i wanna cyber" bullshit or posting nonsense on my thread.

I'm NOT here for "pretend sex" because i get REAL sex, OFTEN.

And i'm sure as hell NOT here to please you, serve you or anything else!

Sheeshka..:rolleyes:

Anyways..
:cool:

Attachments

• HumpDayBoobPic1-00.jpg
    HumpDayBoobPic1-00.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 56
  • HumpDayBoobPic2-00.jpg
    HumpDayBoobPic2-00.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 49
Some wednesday pics.

And lurkers and noobs..READ MY GOTHDAMN PROFILE before sending me some stupid ass "i wanna cyber" bullshit or posting nonsense on my thread.

I'm NOT here for "pretend sex" because i get REAL sex, OFTEN.

And i'm sure as hell NOT here to please you, serve you or anything else!

Sheeshka..:rolleyes:

Anyways..
:cool:

Awesome pics!!! I absolutely love those huge suckable titties!!!

Got a new bra, i love my white bras..i feel sexy in plain white bras..*shrugs*

Attachments

• NewLacyBra1-00.jpg
    NewLacyBra1-00.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 38
  • NewLacyBra2-00.jpg
    NewLacyBra2-00.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 28
  • NewLacyBra3-00.jpg
    NewLacyBra3-00.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 35
Got a new bra, i love my white bras..i feel sexy in plain white bras..*shrugs*

I've always been a fan of white underwear, it has a classy touch. And that bra looks really good on you, except for the fact it's covering up such wonderful breasts lol

I've always been a fan of white underwear, it has a classy touch. And that bra looks really good on you, except for the fact it's covering up such wonderful breasts lol

I have another white one i got too, i'll take pics when i decide to wear it.

And thanks, It's not only sexy to me, it's got the support i need, i know you guys love huge tits, i do too, but the price we women pay sometimes for having huge tits...sheeshka..:cool:

I have another white one i got too, i'll take pics when i decide to wear it.

And thanks, It's not only sexy to me, it's got the support i need, i know you guys love huge tits, i do too, but the price we women pay sometimes for having huge tits...sheeshka..:cool:

Well I could just follow you around and hold them, it'd save you on bras lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back