*Boobylicious Latina*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ATTENTION: WHAT YOU GUYS DO TO MY PICS IS YOUR BUSINESS. I'VE SAID THIS BEFORE BUT I GUESS SOME OF YOU AREN'T SMART ENOUGH TO COMPREHEND, I TRULY DON'T GIVE A FUCKING FUCK WHAT YOU DO TO MY PICS, TELLING ME ISN'T A TURN ON. AGAIN, I POST MY PICS FOR ME! NOT YOU, YOU, OR YOU. IT'S ALL ABOUT ME! YOU CAN COMPLIMENT ME IF YOU CHOOSE TO BUT NEVER, EVER, THINK I DO THIS FOR YOU TO SPANK YOUR COCKS TO. I'M HERE FOR ME! K THANKS!:rolleyes:

Yeah, and not even a mention of the two awesome 'cool' references in that post.

Whatevs.

It looks as if some men can't understand the concept of manners.

Exactly Rj. what i saw in that post was : i just came to your pics- thanks for posting them for me..they`re awesome`..:eyeroll: Lol-sheeshka, i think you & ivan`s idea should surface today lol!

Exactly Rj. what i saw in that post was : i just came to your pics- thanks for posting them for me..they`re awesome`..:eyeroll: Lol-sheeshka, i think you & ivan`s idea should surface today lol!

Yup, you're number one :D

Here's a few TGIF pics i felt like taking..

Happy Weekend.

Attachments

• TGIF1-jpg.jpg
    TGIF1-jpg.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 63
  • TGIF2-jpg.jpg
    TGIF2-jpg.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 66
LoL They need some attention :D

I'm on my own til 5ish, whatever shall i do? :devil::D

A few i took for the day, i'm getting bored though..my pics aren't doing it for me anymore..:rolleyes: One can only take so many pics and not get bored..lol

It is what it is.

Happy Saturday guys & gals!

:kiss:

Attachments

• PaleLatinaBoobz1-jpg.jpg
    PaleLatinaBoobz1-jpg.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 27
  • PaleLatinaBoobz2-jpg.jpg
    PaleLatinaBoobz2-jpg.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 22
  • PaleLatinaPinchBoobz-jpg.jpg
    PaleLatinaPinchBoobz-jpg.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 29
A few i took for the day, i'm getting bored though..my pics aren't doing it for me anymore..:rolleyes: One can only take so many pics and not get bored..lol

It is what it is.

Happy Saturday guys & gals!

:kiss:

Mmmm lovely, lovely, lovely!!! Thank for more pics of those suckable tits!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back