*Boobylicious Latina*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cipher; I am very sorry ; that was not my intention.

:rolleyes: Right. That's why everything you say on my thread is garbage..like the other day..

This thread isn't your speed. I post pics, do some mild flirting..nothing more..

Every other guy on here respects that about my thread..but then there's you..

Like i said the other day, unsubscribing would be best for you..and me.

Thanks.

:cool:

Oh i know! I "hang out" alot ;)

I'm good thanks my friend, how are you?

Oh there is nothing wrong with that.

Glad to hear that you are doing good. Doing okay here. Just wonder where the time is going as these months seem to be flying by.

Oh there is nothing wrong with that.

Glad to hear that you are doing good. Doing okay here. Just wonder where the time is going as these months seem to be flying by.

Nope, sure isn't! LoL :D

Glad you're okay! Oh i know, wasn't it just 4th of July:confused:

:kiss:

The pics are self explanatory ;)

Attachments

• Boobs&PurpleNails1-jpg.jpg
    Boobs&PurpleNails1-jpg.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 33
  • Boobs&PurpleNails2-jpg.jpg
    Boobs&PurpleNails2-jpg.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 35
  • MyHardNipples1-jpg.jpg
    MyHardNipples1-jpg.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 40
Good and yourself?

I'm pretty good, got a mani/pedi today and cooked dinner, now i'm relaxing, about to turn the heat up..i'm cold..Brrrr:(

You like those hard nipple pics? I could get some to you tomorrow perhaps..

I'm pretty good, got a mani/pedi today and cooked dinner, now i'm relaxing, about to turn the heat up..i'm cold..Brrrr:(

You like those hard nipple pics? I could get some to you tomorrow perhaps..

I saw several, and I mean more than 10 :rolleyes:, women walk in and past me while I was trying to write this afternoon. Even my neighbor, who was sipping tea across from me, noticed :D

I saw several, and I mean more than 10 :rolleyes:, women walk in and past me while I was trying to write this afternoon. Even my neighbor, who was sipping tea across from me, noticed :D

What were you writing that was so interesting?

LoL i feel stupid right now..you mean you saw hard nipples all day? :cool::confused:

What were you writing that was so interesting?

LoL i feel stupid right now..you mean you saw hard nipples all day? :cool::confused:

We meet on Thursdays, after I finish work. She LOVES tea at Starbucks, so she says, but I think it's to get out of her house: Her oldest daughter is home on Thursdays, her youngest has only afternoon classes at the community college. I was trying to change an old story into something different as her and I talked.

Everytime the door openned and a woman walked in with her jacket open, it was obvious she was cold LOL

We meet on Thursdays, after I finish work. She LOVES tea at Starbucks, so she says, but I think it's to get out of her house: Her oldest daughter is home on Thursdays, her youngest has only afternoon classes at the community college. I was trying to change an old story into something different as her and I talked.

Everytime the door openned and a woman walked in with her jacket open, it was obvious she was cold LOL

Oh okay, i see..

Cold weather does that to us LoL ;)

Not that I'm complaining ;)

I'm not complaning, but..i wish you'd finish and get back on track with the stories i liked alot..get me all amped and then leave me hangin :(

And here i thought you liked me a little..LoL :(

I'm not complaning, but..i wish you'd finish and get back on track with the stories i liked alot..get me all amped and then leave me hangin :(

And here i thought you liked me a little..LoL :(

I'm working on the dirty p.i. stories ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back