Blurt Thread III - Emporium of Unexpected Exclamations & Revelations

Overheard from the maintenance guys fixing my AC which decided to go out during a heat wave:

What does the green wire do? Looks like it should do something.

Where did the screwdriver part of my screwdriver go?

So yeah, I’m essentially fucked here. Please send ice.

My aim with a squirt gun is pretty damn good. (And no, that is not a clever euphemism.)

Last edited:
You either love grits or you hate them. I never realized I loved them until I started making them for myself. Guess it’s time to quit foregoing my little bit of Southerness.

PS I have the place to myself for a few days. Let the wild rumpus commence!

^^^
Gorgeous AV Rainy. :rose:

Coffee do your stuff. I’m fuckin dying here today.

Naaw. I didn’t see this. Thank you but you are definitely showing your bias.

Also, no dying allowed.

I always keep my bias completely covered in the name of decency. :D

To flip or not to flip, that is the question. I’m tired. Might just be too much effort. Then again it has been a while and I am making her dinner.

Well, there’s no need to go to extremes. I don’t recommend well behaved, either.

Ok, well behaved might be a stretch.

Dear brain, if you keep trying to escape from my right eye socket, I may just tell you to go. I’ve reached the advil limit for the day, + some, and I’m not sure I ever liked you that much anyway.

When it rains, it pours. It’s because I asked the universe for a little less rumpus isn’t it?

M work friends found out I used to be a librarian, and they are making a very big deal about it. 😂

last week was probably the worst week i've experienced to date, what with frustrations, disappointments, and unexpected bad things.

this year is not endearing itself to me.

So Clezelle is actually a real name, and I don’t know what to do with this information.

Back