Blurt and Flirt

IhateClowns

Censored
With permission from the lovely Wings, she has allowed me to start this thread back up. Unlike the blurt thread, please comment and banter about. I miss the people that posted in the original blurt and flirt thread and even though I know they aren't coming back, maybe some new friendships can be developed.

The idea is simple:

Post a blurt:

B-I miss the simplicity of the original Nintendo games.

Post a Flirt:

F-There are a lot of sexy, funny and smart women on this site. Or so I have been told. ;)

B-I miss AGG and hope her health is holding up.

F-I miss AGG and her awesome sense of humor.

I only need another 200 sunderer kills with tank mines

I could go for cuddles ;)

I am completely in love with tacos.

I totally dig a fella with intelligent conversation.

B-I don't like cheese or tomatoes. My tacos consist of the shell meat, and refried beans. Ok and the hottest salsa I can buy.

F-I see more and more conversation style threads popping up on the board. So you should hopefully have your pick of men who can banter decently.

B-I don't like cheese or tomatoes. My tacos consist of the shell meat, and refried beans. Ok and the hottest salsa I can buy.

F-I see more and more conversation style threads popping up on the board. So you should hopefully have your pick of men who can banter decently.

I can totally get with the hottest salsa you can find. Love some heat!

Sometimes things go well, but usually I steer clear of men who banter too well. They're only after my one liners.

Sometimes things go well, but usually I steer clear of men who banter too well. They're only after my one liners.

B-Yeah I love heat. I always get the Mango Habenero wings when I go to Buffalo Wild Wings. Love the sweet heat combo.

F-So um how do you like your eggs in the morning? Scrambled, over-easy, or fertilized?

B-Yeah I love heat. I always get the Mango Habenero wings when I go to Buffalo Wild Wings. Love the sweet heat combo.

F-So um how do you like your eggs in the morning? Scrambled, over-easy, or fertilized?

Oh B-Dubs, the one place I have to stay away from. I will eat wings until I get sick.
I may have to try the mango-habanero though, that sounds damn tasty.

I like them all of the above, if you can manage to do all three :)

I love the heat too; my colon, not so much :(

I thought I was after your big, beautiful...brains, yeah, that's the ticket!

Oh B-Dubs, the one place I have to stay away from. I will eat wings until I get sick.
I may have to try the mango-habanero though, that sounds damn tasty.

I like them all of the above, if you can manage to do all three :)

B-Yeah same for me especially now that they have awesome lunch specials. Not good.

F-Damn. I'm only good at one of the three.

Blurt: my vacation started an hour ago but I'm still at work. Sucker.

Flirt: what's a girl got to do to get some scrambled eggs around here?

B- Spring Break has been tiring.

F- hmmm....sometimes I love making eggs sunny side up.

Blurt: my company just changed the attendance policy, and I feel a lot of people are gonna get screwed

Flirt: let me just whip out my egg beater ;)

B - This thread needed to be re-started - thanks Clowns/Wings

F - Let's start with dinner tonight and have the eggs for breakfast

B- I made tacos. They are divine!

F- it's the whole blurry effect. Makes you want to figure it out. Probably should just enjoy the vagueness.

B-believe it or not, tacos aren't my thing.

F- it's just as well. I'll simply sit here and admire the mysterious view.

B- I love me some tacos!

F- uummmm... Wait. I suck at this part! Hmmmm... Yeah... You have pretty eyes darlin! :rolleyes::cool:

B- I love me some tacos!

F- uummmm... Wait. I suck at this part! Hmmmm... Yeah... You have pretty eyes darlin! :rolleyes::cool:

B- just gimme a fat, juicy burger.

F-my eyes?? You've seen my eyes? And yes...you do suck. Quite well. ;)

B-sometimes you gotta know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em

it's been fun while it lasted....

Back