Black cock obsession

Holy cow....this thread is definitely "thought provoking" you've got my mind wandering on "Black Cock" now. And I'm a tiny thing so these pics of huge cock would destroy me....like ouch! I've never sexually thought of African men as being sexual with me, figured they would have no interest in me mostly, I don't have huge breasts or a 40 inch bubble butt, so figured not their type. But seriously wow, my mind is going nuts imagining this whole topic....
that is a very hot fetish for me. a petite, demure beautiful white woman surrendering to a primitave desire to be taken. would love to encourage you to consider it and share it with the world!

=.=

My fantasy is to have a "mandingo" with an uncut cock and huge nuts so I can feel it, stroke it, taste it, lick it, suck it, nurse on it like a baby on a teat. Feel it slide down my throat. Have him glide up my ass. Swallow his black cum and drink his piss. Lick his ass. Rim his ass hole and stick my tongue as far up his ass as I can... Suck his nuts and roll them in my mouth and taste the sweat as it drips down his nut sack... worship his cock like a religious artifact or precious idol.

Fuck I'm so hard right now.

=.=

Why fantasize. Come to Philly. I can get you a hook up............DJ

Glistening

=.=

As I walked into the shadowy room I could barely make out it's form. It was glistening in subdued light that shown down on it from above some where overhead. I approached slowly, trying to make out other shapes and objects, but the intended focal point in the room was the highlighted object. It hung down obscenely like a python snake in a tree. Like the snake in the Garden of Eden. It probably was at least thirteen to fifteen inches long and three inches thick, larger at the hairless base. As I watched, the room was completely quiet... no sounds other than breathing. Another person breathing besides me. The obscenity started to move and twitch. The breathing became quicker. The object began to thicken and harden and become erect. Oil slick, shiny, a beautiful ebony color like the hard wax finish on a finely finished piece of mahogany wood.

Now it was hard as steel. The head had protruded through the foreskin. The object was beautiful. It stood proud with a slight upturn through the shaft. It pulsed with each heart beat becoming more arrogant with a rigid hard stance.
It was plain to see the thick strong pulsating veins spider webbing around, under, over the rippled rock hard shaft. A great vein ran from the cock head to the base, with a strong piss tube running likewise along the bottom of the erection. The cock was stunning in it's beautiful blackness. The deep, rich, ebony color, slicked with oil and pre cum leaking from the piss tube. When the abdomen contracted the cock would rise and fall, like it had a personality of it's own. As it moved it seemed to beacon me closer. It was rising and falling motioning me closer, closer to touch, feel, admire it for the glory it stood for. It smelled manly. An attention demanding fragrance that further enhanced the presence of this masculinity. The glory of hundreds of years of oppression and then freedom. I was mesmerized as I knelt down before it to examine this awesome object. I took my finger tip and wiped a droplet of liquid from the piss slit. It tasted deliciously salty. This scene had me intoxicated. The room smelled strongly of hemp. I was becoming dizzy with the atmosphere and watching this magnificent form swaying before me. I used the tip of my tongue to trace the outlined veins and ripples. I ran my tongue in and under the foreskin as I circled the cock's head sucking the nipple end like a mother's teat as a strong large black hand steadied it and fed it to me.

I reached out placing my hands over the hand holding the cock and took it in my hands. My fingers would not encircle it's girth. It was huge. I suddenly felt challenged to place this monster to my lips and encircle it with my mouth. It is gigantic. The massive head would barely fit in my mouth. I could only engulf three inches into my mouth. Never the less I stroked it into my mouth through my lips probing the piss slit with the tip of my tongue. Oh what a glorious feeling as I caresses this thick hardness against my cheeks and then run it over my face, eyes, lips, forehead and then back into my hot, hungry mouth.

I could feel the nuts in their sack. They were also huge. I rolled them like dice and felt their heftiness in my hand. As I devoured as much of this perfect piece of God's creation, I could tell there was a quickening of the breathing, now moans and groans of passion and pleasure. I could feel the nuts I held in my hand start to move up towards the abdomen... the pre cum was flowing profusely in to my mouth and down my throat. Then it started. Like a small earth quake, shuddering, constricting, pulsating. The object was in violent torment as it strained to empty its rich, thick creme... into my waiting mouth.

Oh what a glorious moment when the first jet streamed into my mouth. I had pulled back to the cock head ridge as it shot jet after jet into my mouth filling me to capacity. The creme was delicious. Thick, rich, salty goodness that causes one to become addicted to with the first encounter. Much like the first smoked bowl of crack cocaine, or the feeling of the warm heroine injected through the veins. Instant addiction to this nectar of life. Then the challenge came to use the slick, rich lubricant to force the instrument of injection down my throat. Deeper, harder, somewhat painfully it inched it way deeper and deeper down towards my guts, fucking my throat.

I was taken over. I had instantly became its slave. Born to obey. Born to satisfy it's every desire. I hope it will use me, crave me as I crave the life giving substance that emanates from it. I have given myself to this beautiful instrument of pleasure. I am it's slave now.

I look in a mirror and see the tracks and trails the god has left on my face of the creme nectar. I use my finger to taste all that's left. All for now. But not all for ever...

=.=

Last edited:
Awesome thread!

I'm a guy, white, married, zero bi experience but a ton of curiosities. It’s weird how much black cock can turn someone on. I think the stereotype has a lot to do with it. The thought of being dominated by a hung black guy is beyond tantalizing. When I think about my wife with another guy, it’s almost always with a heavily muscled black stud with a monster cock.

Don’t know if I'll ever follow through with these fantasies, but I’m sure not going to stop thinking about them anytime soon!

Not obsession but close

My girlfriend is a total cockloving slut. She has loved getting gangbanged since she was too young to say here. When we met and began confessing our desires, experiences and dark secrets I told her I like interracial sex, especially seeing my lady fuck black cock. We met when she was in her early 40's and despite having truly been fucked by hundreds and hundreds of cocks she had never been fucked by a BBC. Luckily the first BBC I set her up with fucked the shit out of her and was more then willing to accomodate her desire to see me suck a cock, which I told her I would do.
Since that time she will do ANYTHING a dominate, aggressive black man or men want her to do.
Here are a few pics for everyone who is into such debauchery. :)

[Material prohibited per our forum guidelines.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy cow....this thread is definitely "thought provoking" you've got my mind wandering on "Black Cock" now. And I'm a tiny thing so these pics of huge cock would destroy me....like ouch! I've never sexually thought of African men as being sexual with me, figured they would have no interest in me mostly, I don't have huge breasts or a 40 inch bubble butt, so figured not their type. But seriously wow, my mind is going nuts imagining this whole topic....

hell most of us black men would never turn down a white women that wanted to try the best ride of her life :))

Back