Birthday registry ~ Month only ~

A belated thank you yeisha! I keep intending to head back to the boards, but still have much to deal with in the reality part of life ... perhaps a toe-dip may be forthcoming soon ... ?

It means a lot to be remembered and so good to see you around this place again.

Take care and hopefully see you on the boards some time in the future... :rose::heart::rose:

Thank you Mari it will be good to see you back. This place has changed so much it will be nice to see a familiar face.
Big Hugs :rose::):rose:

birthday-wishes-for-boyfriend-with-love-4.png

Happy Birthday
Chgris

I realise you are no longer around but wanted to send my love out into the cosmos in the hopes that you might feel its gentle caress.

:rose::rose::rose:

Your devotion to your friends is stunning Yeishia, even those no longer with us. You really are an amazing soul and GG and I honoured to be your friends. :rose:

M'Lady Yeishia. My apologies. Even without looking, I know you a bit by now, so thank you. For your birthday wishes this past February. I am remiss in sending you this. My only excuse is that life has been holding me hostage. I find little to no time to escape and return here. However, be that as it may, there is no excuse for my lack of appreciation.

So thank you again for your kindness.

DW~

Your devotion to your friends is stunning Yeishia, even those no longer with us. You really are an amazing soul and GG and I honoured to be your friends. :rose:

Thank you both. :rose::rose:

M'Lady Yeishia. My apologies. Even without looking, I know you a bit by now, so thank you. For your birthday wishes this past February. I am remiss in sending you this. My only excuse is that life has been holding me hostage. I find little to no time to escape and return here. However, be that as it may, there is no excuse for my lack of appreciation.

So thank you again for your kindness.

DW~

You are most welcome as always. For the past few years my real life quite literally held me hostage too and so I understand a little. Happily it was finally understood that by not writing a part of me was missing.

He wants all of me...and so here I am again. :):rose:

th

Happy Birthday
circi_rose

I hope this day proves to be wonderful and that you are surrounded with love

Last edited:
th

Happy Birthday
One_small_slave

Take time for you today .

Last edited:
th

Happy Birthday
tylerjwhite23

I hope to day was filled with special things and people dear to your heart.

Last edited:
th

Happy Birthday
Princesssexy

I hope this day is filled with love

Last edited:

th

Happy Birthday
Small_One

I seem to remember that you changes your name but I cannot remember to what lol.
I hope you have a lovely day with your Sir. I imagine he is spoiling you rotten

:rose::rose:

Last edited:

th

Light_Ice

:rose::heart::rose:

I know that your birthday is this month.

It probably passed without fanfare, I know you prefer that.

I do hope you felt love on your special day.

Please always remember that a little love never hurts, especially when it is sent from the heart, as mine is to you.

Without you even realising...it curls around your heart like a protective gentle shield.

:rose:

th

Happy Birthday
Scarletnym

I know that you may not be on the boards but I still want to send you birthday wished to honour you birthday.
A part of my heart will always belong to you.

th

.​

Last edited:
th

Happy Birthday
One_small_slave

Take time for you today .

Somehow you never forget me, thank you. My day was perfect! We are still together and yes time was made for me. he tied me up and spoiled me all day.:devil:

Lots of hugs for you, :rose:

I am happy to see your writing again, bout time the bastard let you.

(hope he's not on Lit , grins unrepentant. )

Somehow you never forget me, thank you. My day was perfect! We are still together and yes time was made for me. he tied me up and spoiled me all day.:devil:

Lots of hugs for you, :rose:

I am happy to see your writing again, bout time the bastard let you.

(hope he's not on Lit , grins unrepentant. )

You are welcome as always. I am so sorry we lost touch. It been a touch couple of years. In the end I came full circle with an upgrade.:):rose:

P.S. He glances globally and reads my stories, not my private spaces, not that I have any resurrected yet lol

Sorry every one the flu got me bad this passed week. I will catch up hopefully today.:rose::rose:

th

Happy Belated Birthday
thestruggle

I am so sorry to have missed your special day. I hope it was wonderful

102764.gif

Happy Belated Birthday
frdrcnjohn

I hope it was filled with love and good times.

[Happy Birthday May Boys & Girls.

th

fr33ks33k
Spy Master
Snuggle_Bunns
Shirewolf
Ahren
AlleyRose
VampiricTouch
The_gladiator
Anthilly
La Reina
Wyld52771

th

Last edited:
th

Happy Belated birthday
fr33ks33k

I was almost on time
I hope you really enjoyed your special day

Please forgive me for missing the beginning May birthdays. The flu which hi me blasted through my preschool and this weekend had my son really ill. I will be back soon.:rose::rose::rose:

My son and I are back from the hospital he had pneumonia. I should be back to normal with birthday wishes soon . Hugs to every one especially the birthdays people I have missed.:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

Yeishia we are so pleased to hear your son is improving. Two Brit Army Girls are sending him and you a cyber hug.

cant get lit PM to load have little time Thank you for your thoughts...quick response my son had a relapse haven't had time to post here for people... at hospital intensive care...cells outside only... will touch base later/ill try to send this to all
Yeishia :rose:

cant get lit PM to load have little time Thank you for your thoughts...quick response my son had a relapse haven't had time to post here for people... at hospital intensive care...cells outside only... will touch base later/ill try to send this to all
Yeishia :rose:
My thoughts are with you sweet one

Back