They went and changed the Zodiac!

teknight

Not what you'd expect
Dear Scientists,
I get it. As kids, you wanted to be astronauts. However, you focused on the book smarts and didn't focus on the skills necessary to keep you awake during High G Training. So, now you're bitter. First, you made sure Pluto couldn't be a planet anymore...and now THIS*? Will I have to buy a new Tarot deck too?!

Sincerely,
Confused

P.S. Dear Litizen, I realize you must be in shock. All the traits you thought you had under your old sign don't necessarily apply no mo'. I'll be setting up a crisis center and support thread to help you through these troubled times.

*from the source
Astronomers have restored the original Babylonian zodiac by altering its dates to accommodate for millennia of subtle shifts in the Earth's axis. Prepare to have your mind blown, all you people with easily blowable minds.

Here is the zodiac as the ancient Babylonians intended it—with the dates corresponded with the times of the year that the sun is actually in each constellation's "house"—according to the Minnesota Planetarium Society's Parke Kunkle:
Capricorn: Jan. 20-Feb. 16.
Aquarius: Feb. 16-March 11.
Pisces: March 11-April 18.
Aries: April 18-May 13.
Taurus: May 13-June 21.
Gemini: June 21-July 20.
Cancer: July 20-Aug. 10.
Leo: Aug. 10-Sept. 16.
Virgo: Sept. 16-Oct. 30.
Libra: Oct. 30-Nov. 23.
Scorpio: Nov. 23-29.
Ophiuchus:* Nov. 29-Dec. 17.
Sagittarius: Dec. 17-Jan. 20.

* Discarded by the Babylonians because they wanted 12 signs per year.

I was born a Virgo, and because that's the shittiest sign in the zodiac, I have long refused to believe in astrology and forbid my loved ones from believing it, either. (My anal retentive need to destroy an entire worldview because I do not like my role in it is, I am told, part of my Virgo nature.) Now that I'm a Leo, though, who knows.

Well, as someone born on the "cusp" (Jan 20th), my sign would change here or there from Aquarius to Capricorn. However, I am totally a Capricorn.:)

As an Aquarian myself, I'm not too sure how much of my "new" starsign would live up to their expectations. Does this mean I gotta change the way I behave from now on? :eek:

Still a virgo...but I am no longer on the cusp...

Whorefaces that are the scientists.

Hmmm...I do believe my daughter leans more towards being a Virgo than a Libra, however my son is definitely a Scorpio and not a Libra and my hubby is surely a Pisces and not an Aquarius....:confused:

Hmmm...I do believe my daughter leans more towards being a Virgo than a Libra, however my son is definitely a Scorpio and not a Libra and my hubby is surely a Pisces and not an Aquarius....:confused:

That does sound rather confusing.

I am not a cap anymore...but a sag..........of course I have no idea what the difference between the two is, however.

wow, good thing i never bought into any of this crap or i'd be pissed to find out that all this time i was really a capricorn :rolleyes:

>.< I just looked everything over again...
I'm the only one in my family who DIDN'T change signs.
now:
Dad is a leo
Son is a virgo
Mom is a Gemini
(exish) Hubs is a...Gemini
Bro is an Aquarius
Cousin is a Cap

*brain wants to explode* Fuuuuuuuuu

Are there no Ophiuchuses?
Ophiuchi?

ophiuchus.gif

I basically wanna meet a girl to handle my snake.

OK let me get this straight by the new chart I'm no longer a Cancer I'm now a Gemini?
Ok well I never believed in that sh!t anyway so I guess it don't really matter...

Hey! I liked being a Sagittarius! Now im this new guy? No deal! Im staying Sag :D

I was a Leo but since this "change" it makes me a Cancer. Strangely I do have Canerous type traits.

:eek:

Wait that doesn't sound right. :rolleyes: LOL

Phew. The calendar isnt recognised by most astrologers. Also this was made in 1995 so it is waaaaaaaaaaay out of date :D I can keep my Sagitaurius Status, which is great as I match it so well :D

I was a Leo but since this "change" it makes me a Cancer. Strangely I do have Canerous type traits.

:eek:

Wait that doesn't sound right. :rolleyes: LOL
Yup. You have such traits 'cause the astrologers keep them vague, thus making it more likely that you'll see such (most likely positive traits) in yourself.
Phew. The calendar isnt recognised by most astrologers. Also this was made in 1995 so it is waaaaaaaaaaay out of date :D I can keep my Sagitaurius Status, which is great as I match it so well :D

Who's your current AV?

Yup. You have such traits 'cause the astrologers keep them vague, thus making it more likely that you'll see such (most likely positive traits) in yourself.

Who's your current AV?

Can you read? :p
l
l
l
v

Back