They went and changed the Zodiac!

Errr...if I go to your profile...I've got sigs on ignore. Makes for easier thread reading.

Well then i guess you'll never know :D

Jack Wilshere, plays for Arsenal (boo:devil:) and England at football

Yes, yes it is.

However...it's not like I derive some sort of sick, guilty pleasure by reading it every morning :rolleyes: :D

*retreats into corner* don't judge me :p
LOL.

Go to my room! You need to be punished for your sins. ;)

LOL.

Go to my room! You need to be punished for your sins. ;)

Butttt....if you say so :(

*hangs head in shame*

Except...would you punish me the way a Virgo would, or the way a Leo would?

It's a fine line y'know...:D

Just to be clear: first my belief system of the world around me and my place in it is shattered with the demotion of Pluto, and now you say my zodiac sign was "discarded" because of some triskaidekaphobians?! :eek:
Oh goody! Not only can I blame the powers that be for any abnormal behavior on my part, I also get to make up my own traits and characteristics. Kind of a win/win. :D

Just to be clear: first my belief system of the world around me and my place in it is shattered with the demotion of Pluto, and now you say my zodiac sign was "discarded" because of some triskaidekaphobians?! :eek:
Oh goody! Not only can I blame the powers that be for any abnormal behavior on my part, I also get to make up my own traits and characteristics. Kind of a win/win. :D
You're welcome. And, yes, people who feared the number 13 gave you a messed up fake Zodiac. Good thing they're reintroduced the ...dinosaur sounding symbol...Ophiuchus. That so sounds like a dino! :D

I'll stick with the Chinese Zodiac. They didn't change anything at all. Guess they got it right the first time out, lol. I'm a horse, of course!! :D

I just read that they DIDN'T change the zodiac. That they just pointed out it was wrong and the whole thing blew up.

I'll stick with the Chinese Zodiac. They didn't change anything at all. Guess they got it right the first time out, lol. I'm a horse, of course!! :D

The Chinese Zodiac will never change as far as I know, I'm a Dog....and I wonder why?? :D:D

I just read that they DIDN'T change the zodiac. That they just pointed out it was wrong and the whole thing blew up.
Well, by pointing out the system being used was fake (on top of being, well, stupid), they've, in fact ,changed the Zodiac. That the masses of astrologers won't change their ways means squat. They've never been in touch with Astronomy to begin with. Much easier to pull crap outta their asses.

You're welcome. And, yes, people who feared the number 13 gave you a messed up fake Zodiac. Good thing they're reintroduced the ...dinosaur sounding symbol...Ophiuchus. That so sounds like a dino! :D

It does sound like a dino! Images of a prehistoric anaconda wrestler/stalker suddenly come to mind. Hmmmm

Back