Big, Natural, Amateur Tits Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
honesty attack

ok.. I have a bit of fun posting.. I admit that.. but in reality.. having big boobs is not always a good thing. I would say that any woman with big boobs will agree to that.

ok.. I have a bit of fun posting.. I admit that.. but in reality.. having big boobs is not always a good thing. I would say that any woman with big boobs will agree to that.

So I have heard.
You are still stunning even though it may cause discomfort at times. I’ll happily give you a hand with them ..;):devil:

Cuppers, i would bet that when you walk down the street you have a fan club following and drooling. Please post some butt pics. Bet it is beautiful also. Thanks for the vid.

truth

i tell u....once you've seen one nice set of big natural tits - you just need to see all the rest!!

i had a gf once who had really big beautiful natural tits....she hated them.....they were always in her way.....impeded her running and dancing etc.....always said she was going to get them reduced....but all of her bfs always loved them and encouraged her to keep them just as they are......which so far she has …..

i can see how it could be hard on a woman though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back