Big girls and our big toys!

So, the toy is hot, as is the idea of watching you use it.
But, I have a question about why you favor or need big toys. Hope you don't mind me asking this.
Is it because all of your ample, gorgeous flesh gets in the way and prevents your from getting things in and reaching the spots you want with normal size toys
or are you bigger on the inside?
My body is large, and I need longer toys for pleasure...
Not so much because my pussy is long, (though it may be) but for easier access.. ๐Ÿ™‚

My body is large, and I need longer toys for pleasure...
Not so much because my pussy is long, (though it may be) but for easier access.. ๐Ÿ™‚
What about sex partners?
Do you find that you need men with longer penises?
Is it difficult for a tongue to get into your sensitive parts?

What about sex partners?
My late husband was average in cock size, and I only orgasmed when I was on top.

Do you find that you need men with longer penises?
Not necessarily.. but I did have one bf about 15 years ago with a larger than average cock, and vaginally I took him perfect, but not anally.. ( tried once)
Is it difficult for a tongue to get into your sensitive parts?
Depends on the position๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ‘…

I'm not gonna lie, I always find it fun to compare myself to the dildos that get shared on here from time to time. I usually don't beat the length, but girth wise I can usually at least compete. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†

My late husband was average in cock size, and I only orgasmed when I was on top.

Not necessarily.. but I did have one bf about 15 years ago with a larger than average cock, and vaginally I took him perfect, but not anally.. ( tried once)

My wife is generally only on top too when it comes to orgasms, I think it's more about angle for her than anything. She likes to jerk her hips and hit a spot in a way its hard for me to replicate in other positions.

And ya... anal, RIP my hopes and dreams of that. ๐Ÿคฃ

The visuals of you in that position. Those massive boobs bouncing, thick thighs around me. Would you have to lean over him, ride him up straight, or could you do reverse cowgirl?
I think the issues with large cocks in assholes are much more related to internal physiology. I do see these pictures of huge strapons for pegging, but I think that this is all fantasy. For the real thing, smaller is better. At least for a man's asshole.
Depends on the position๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ‘…
What position works for you. I would imagine it would take a fair amount of trust for a man to have you sit on his face.

For us BBW and SSbbw gals, let's talk and share about our need for bigger, longer play time toys!

โ˜บ๏ธI'll go first๐Ÿ˜Š

I find that the little toys like small rabbit vibrators or anal plugs are just not... How else can I say.. efficient.

Here's pics of my toys that are my favorite because of my size๐Ÿคฉ

Polish_20230830_104438501.jpg

*The long purple double ended dildo is 18 inches long, perfect for this SSbbw โ˜บ๏ธ
*The pink vibrator is Nora from LOVENSE.. around 10" long total..
*The 2 glass are huge, about 10" long..

I also have 2 plug in vibrating magic wands that make clit play amazing, and easy to use ๐Ÿคฉ
Can I share that double dildo with you?

We like large toys, Mr Ed is 16.5โ€ and our fisting dildo is 15โ€ and we adore them both. Our longest strap on is 18 inches
I'm on my knees first then my hands and knees to take your lovely toys in my tight ass!

I've described my evening with a SBBW and my experience with fisting her to multiple huge orgasms. Something I wasn't expecting that was so fucking hot!

Happy New Year.
Looks like you are getting the year off to a great start.
And adhering to LIt guidelines at the same time.
Have you shared control of that lovely device?
Yes, I let someone control it๐Ÿคฉ

Back