Big girls and our big toys!

Ssbbw4u1974

💜😈☮️😈💜
For us BBW and SSbbw gals, let's talk and share about our need for bigger, longer play time toys!

☺️I'll go first😊

I find that the little toys like small rabbit vibrators or anal plugs are just not... How else can I say.. efficient.

Here's pics of my toys that are my favorite because of my size🤩

Polish_20230830_104438501.jpg

*The long purple double ended dildo is 18 inches long, perfect for this SSbbw ☺️
*The pink vibrator is Nora from LOVENSE.. around 10" long total..
*The 2 glass are huge, about 10" long..

I also have 2 plug in vibrating magic wands that make clit play amazing, and easy to use 🤩

For us BBW and SSbbw gals, let's talk and share about our need for bigger, longer play time toys!

☺️I'll go first😊

I find that the little toys like small rabbit vibrators or anal plugs are just not... How else can I say.. efficient.

*The long purple double ended dildo is 18 inches long, perfect for this SSbbw ☺️

I also have 2 plug in vibrating magic wands that make clit play amazing, and easy to use 🤩
would love seeing you playing with these

☺️I'll go first😊

I would love to watch you use those to play with yourself, and then joining in to use them on you while you enjoy

🤩Bought this today from Amazon🤩
It's a good length for big girls like me..
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/v1zv...4025.png?rlkey=15hijvf27xrlxpbkutq04sdqt&dl=0
So, the toy is hot, as is the idea of watching you use it.
But, I have a question about why you favor or need big toys. Hope you don't mind me asking this.
Is it because all of your ample, gorgeous flesh gets in the way and prevents your from getting things in and reaching the spots you want with normal size toys
or are you bigger on the inside?

Back