Bicurious Guys PM thread

I really want to explore my desire for M2M and have talked with several on sniffies but haven't really clicked with anyone. The ones I have gotten close only want to meet after exchanging face pics. I need absolute discretion and don't want to expose myself to possibly being recognized. It would absolutely ruin me personally. I guess I'm in a catch 22.

I really want to explore my desire for M2M and have talked with several on sniffies but haven't really clicked with anyone. The ones I have gotten close only want to meet after exchanging face pics. I need absolute discretion and don't want to expose myself to possibly being recognized. It would absolutely ruin me personally. I guess I'm in a catch 22.
I agree with not wanting to share face pics. I don't want to be outed for liking to get sucked and sucking cock either.

Your right about discretion. This is why finding someone who has as much to loose is so important. You'll figure it out.

If you want to meet somebody, you will finally show your face anyway. I'm not a very frequent dater, but met 2 guys in the past 3 months. Face pics are not the first thing to send, like planning an actual meeting is not the first thing to do. First the chatter, then the serious talk, then some anonymous pics and then, if you finally feel comfortable about it, a face pic or a cam session. There are at least a few weeks between the first chat and the final meeting. You want to end up with a dick in your hand, mouth or arse, or with yours in his. He should know who he can expect, like you want to know that too. I often read about dates where one does not show up. If you don't dare to share your photo I would doubt if you dare to show yourself. So yes, I'm one of those guys who wants to see a face pic. Not at the first chat contact, but absolutely for sure before we plan a meeting.

O, and to stay on topic: anyone who shares this way to look at dating: feel free to PM me ;-)

If you want to meet somebody, you will finally show your face anyway. I'm not a very frequent dater, but met 2 guys in the past 3 months. Face pics are not the first thing to send, like planning an actual meeting is not the first thing to do. First the chatter, then the serious talk, then some anonymous pics and then, if you finally feel comfortable about it, a face pic or a cam session. There are at least a few weeks between the first chat and the final meeting. You want to end up with a dick in your hand, mouth or arse, or with yours in his. He should know who he can expect, like you want to know that too. I often read about dates where one does not show up. If you don't dare to share your photo I would doubt if you dare to show yourself. So yes, I'm one of those guys who wants to see a face pic. Not at the first chat contact, but absolutely for sure before we plan a meeting.

O, and to stay on topic: anyone who shares this way to look at dating: feel free to PM me ;-)
I agree but the ones i'm talking to want one immediately...there has to be a feeling of trust that discretion will be honored.

Stuck at work.. .would love to get myself worked up and let you get off talking about whatever you want. I can chat here or try to accommodate elsewhere if you want. Let me know. I can do top or bottom. Kinks are fun too.

Back