Bicurious Guys PM thread

Attached and recently bi.
I'm betting, every married bi guy is hitting you up! Great photo by the way. Have you considered what you are wanting out of this newfound curiosity? Are you actively looking for what you want or are you testing the waters and chatting to see what's out there?

I'm betting, every married bi guy is hitting you up! Great photo by the way. Have you considered what you are wanting out of this newfound curiosity? Are you actively looking for what you want or are you testing the waters and chatting to see what's out there?
Good questions all. I want to experience and explore my M2M submissive side just to learn more about myself and life. I am married and want to stay married so my M2M interest is completely selfish of me.

I have never met anyone on Lit and have only met two on SilverDaddies. I am cautious about what risks I will take so actively/cautiously looking would be my description. I have tested the water and confirmed that I like it

Good questions all. I want to experience and explore my M2M submissive side just to learn more about myself and life. I am married and want to stay married so my M2M interest is completely selfish of me.

I have never met anyone on Lit and have only met two on SilverDaddies. I am cautious about what risks I will take so actively/cautiously looking would be my description. I have tested the water and confirmed that I like it
Same here. Guess that's why it's been so long since i started to look to find a married clean cautious guy who i click with and has the same concerns as I. That's a tall order to find! A big percentage of guy's looking for someone are looking for flings, which is what i Do Not want.

Same here. Guess that's why it's been so long since i started to look to find a married clean cautious guy who i click with and has the same concerns as I. That's a tall order to find! A big percentage of guy's looking for someone are looking for flings, which is what i Do Not want.
Finding someone who is ok with a friendship, has similar concerns, well mannered, respectful of both our families, etc may be hard to find but i can be patient. I started looking years ago and am not in a hurry.

Back