Bi-Curious...Nikki's steppin' out

You two know how to get a Sunday started

The church of Nikki. LOL Worship away. :heart:

Amazing pic! Any chance we could see that same pic topless?

Oh...that may be arranged. Gotta build up to it though. Don't worry, it will be worth the wait. :devil:

Very very hot! Looking forward to get you you more. Great tease....I love it.

Teasing is my specialty. Ask Mike, I keep him on the edge all day. Although, he doesn't seem to complain much. hehehehe :devil: I eventually give him what he wants. Just like on here...tease until they beg, make them beg a little more, and then blow their mind! :kiss:

I think I can hear begging......A whole chorus of begging. Please tease me, pretty please....*smiles*

I think I can hear begging......A whole chorus of begging. Please tease me, pretty please....*smiles*

Begging can be fun, but I would much rather just tie her up and make her do whatever I want...yup, that's what I would do. :devil:

One last pic before bedtime...

attachment.php

Stunning!

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1681179&d=1429414825

Holy cunnilingus, this pic makes my cock twitch. Absolutely gorgeous!

HAHAHAHA! Does it sing too? Or just dance? :) And thank you.

Yes I took matters into my own hands

WooHoo!! Glad I could be inspirational. :rose:

hmmmmm.... Tease you or please you??? Oh the decisions I have to make. What a cruel world. :devil: hehehe Let's see if the next pic will satisfy. ;)

So, Julia Roberts told Richard Gere that her legs were 44 inches from hip to toe and she was wrapping him up in 88 inches of therapy. Well... I have her beat by 8 inches. My legs are 48 inches from hip to toe...

Anyone in need of therapy??? :devil::heart::kiss:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Very hot pics Nikki! Umm....I need a massage. Moving and unpacking has made me sore
:kiss:
S

Pleased you tease ;-)

So... y'all want me to tease... How's this for ya? :kiss::devil::kiss::devil:

Yum. Such a pretty picture. Such an inviting pose, and such a feeling of wanting more.......mm mm. Very nice. You are such a naughty tease....

Very hot pics Nikki! Umm....I need a massage. Moving and unpacking has made me sore
:kiss:
S

How about 6 hands giving you a massage Steph? I'm glad your move went good, even if you are a bit sore. We can work that out of you on Saturday. :devil:

So, Julia Roberts told Richard Gere that her legs were 44 inches from hip to toe and she was wrapping him up in 88 inches of therapy. Well... I have her beat by 8 inches. My legs are 48 inches from hip to toe...

Anyone in need of therapy??? :devil::heart::kiss:

attachment.php

attachment.php

So beautiful. You take great pictures :rose:

Back