Bi-Curious...Nikki's steppin' out

HeyNikki77

Literotica Guru
It's Nikki...the other half of Mike and Nikki as Passionate1998. Fantasies be damned...sexy women are hot as hell. Don't get me wrong, I'm crazy in-love with my husband, Mike (MikeCanik76). :kiss::heart:

I'm an extremely girly girl. I love sexy shoes, lucious lingerie, and taking the unusual and making it sexified. I want to have fun, share our fantasies, and hopefully inspire some hot and steamy lovin' for you and your partner. Don't be shy about letting me know all about it either.

Man or woman, it makes no difference, I love to flirt with 'em all. It's all for fun, right? I appreciate classy, sexy pictures that leave a little bit to the imagination. Mike and I definitely enjoy the rewards that come along. :devil:

So...let's do this!!!

Let's get it started

Working on my first pictures... Won't be long. I promise.

It's Nikki...the other half of Mike and Nikki as Passionate1998. Fantasies be damned...sexy women are hot as hell. Don't get me wrong, I'm crazy in-love with my husband, Mike (MikeCanik76). :kiss::heart:

I'm an extremely girly girl. I love sexy shoes, lucious lingerie, and taking the unusual and making it sexified. I want to have fun, share our fantasies, and hopefully inspire some hot and steamy lovin' for you and your partner. Don't be shy about letting me know all about it either.

Man or woman, it makes no difference, I love to flirt with 'em all. It's all for fun, right? I appreciate classy, sexy pictures that leave a little bit to the imagination. Mike and I definitely enjoy the rewards that come along. :devil:

So...let's do this!!!

I can't wait to see the pictures babe! I know they will be amazing since...well I took them. :) And you are a hot ass fucking woman!

Daaam ........ love them sexy legs in the air that way !!!!! You must look sooo sooo fuckable in that pose !!!!!!

I do believe my knees ended up next to my ears after that picture was taken. :devil: Sometimes we just can't help ourselves.

Off to a good start and looking good:kiss:

Thanks. I have plenty more...just wanted to give a good sample of what's to come. :)

Mmm mmmm mmmm! Sexy!:devil:

And thanks for the love in your signature!
:kiss:
S

Absolutely Steph. Gotta share the love, my sexy lady. :kiss:

One last pic before bedtime...

attachment.php

Last edited:

So...let's do this!!!
Oh Nikki, you are such a (sexy) tease!!!

One last pic before bedtime...

attachment.php

Holy fuck me sideways babe! I took this picture and fuck you look smoking hot in it. Then again, you look smoking hot all the time! Btw guys and girls ....she tastes absolutely fucking DELICIOUS!

Oh Nikki, you are such a (sexy) tease!!!

Ain't nothin' wrong with being a tease...as long as you give 'em what they want in the end. ;):devil: Teasing is half the fun. Nothing better that a two hour build up to make you see stars and go weak in the knees. Mmmmm...love it. :kiss:

Great start. Very sexy

Thank you Toben. :heart: And yes, this is just the beginning.

damn. you are a sexy pinup babe for sure

That is the best compliment ever! :kiss: Pinup girls are the sexiest thing God created. I'll be sure to include more for you soon.

Very very hot! Looking forward to get to know you more. Great tease....I love it.

Last edited:
Back