Beyond Star City: The Heroes in the Shadows of Tomorrow OOC

flsp_frankenstein_cover2.jpg

Do we have confirmation yet on whether we're going to do the jump forward in time? I can feel Craft wanting to get to investigating. Like an itch in the back of my mind.

I've been debating posting again.

But I don't think I can do anything else to move the story forward until Lunar's ready to move the story forward, it would just be more snappy patter jogging in place.

And while I dearly love writing snappy patter (this is one of the reasons I had to write Liv Moore), I also need momentum.

I'm sure when Lunar's ready, when he's feeling all right and has the time and the muse, I'm sure he'll kick us into the next phase.

Hey Guys. Sorry for the delay. Been dealing with BS in RL. But it is all good now and I am going to get cranking again. Seriously sorry for leaving things hanging.

So turned out things were not all good previously. Went through some BS and had to step away a bit. Things are legitimately all good now. I am looking forward to getting things rolling again. Have to get caught back up on things and do some rereading, but will be trying to move the threads forward soon. Stay tuned.

Crossposting this here for reading convenience:

In addition to Lunar's triumphal re-entry to the storyline (wooooo!), I have an invitation to make.

Recently, Varshanka and I sort of stumbled our way into being co-mods for Nubian Legend's "Justice League: New Wave" thread, and I was wondering if any of you guys were interested in coming aboard there. I am absolutely not wanting anyone to join in there if it means you can't continue here, because I'm super stoked to get this rolling again, big plans...

...but if you're interested in adding to your portfolio on top of this, we're just forming a new Justice League and I'm wondering if anyone wants to join the second wave of recruitment.

The plot is that the now-middle-aged Justice League has gone missing, their now-adult sidekicks are struggling to fill in for them now that the bad guys know The League is gone, and legitimate businessman (ahem) Lex Luthor is seeking to assemble a new Justice League to fill the status quo that the original represented. The current roster is here.

We're looking for new takes on second- and third-string heroes from The DC Universe who are now finding that they need to step up to the front row, lesser-known heroes and also-rans. They may have identities of their own, they may be taking over an identity for an existing or fallen hero, whatever's clever. We're also open to OCs, but they should be newbies, rookies.

Specifically, I'm hoping for a Speedster (we just lost one), a Cyborg (we had an amazing one earlier in the thread but their writer went AWOL before they joined the team), and-- an item on my personal wishlist-- a dedicated Archer character to complement our existing Nightwing and "Black Widow" type characters.

Hit me and Var up on the New Wave OOC if you have any questions, or tag us both in a PM.

Thanks for your consideration!

Back