Betsy Devos wages a war of revenge against women by attacking Title IX

LJ_Reloaded

バクスター の
So now she's officially trying to end Title IX entirely. If she gets her way, colleges will have no obligation at all to deal with rape accusations.

I hate gender revenge, I hate it when feminists do it to men, I hate it when Republotards do it to women.

I really, really, really fucking hate "get even with 'em"'ism politics. I don't care how bad false accusation culture gets, I don't care how bad some women behave or how much they get away with it, revenge politics is a morally bankrupt form of retaliation. The only solution that is ever morally viable is gender equality. That's it, that's all.

The way to deal with rampant feminist star chamber tactics on campus is to adjudicate all rape claims in a criminal court of law and to ensure they process ALL rape kits, right away. Stick to due process and strictly to due process. No tossing rape claims in the trash because someone's a jock and no "the accusation is the proof" bullshit. Convictions should be a minimum of five years. Minimum. No more Brock Turner nonsense, and the same goes for women. No more shoving male rape victims under the bus, either. And while women who file false rape accusations, like Brian Banks' accuser, should get the same jail sentence as rapists, they need a reasonable standard of proof to establish a malicious false accusation. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Also, Devos wants the accused to be able to directly interrogate the alleged victim. Is that allowable in regular trials??? :confused: If not, then to hell with her proposal on that point, too.

Back