Bestfriend's Boyfriend

Ali snuggles into Matt, "thank you for getting rid of him. Let's just say it was not a pleasent breakup. I know how much you like my pussy, ass, and legs. But they are yours now, just like the rest of me."

"Yes I love them baby" He said as he leaned down giving Ali a quick kiss before heading into the bedroom and pulled on a shirt and then went into the kitchen to grab somethign to eat.

Ali smiles into the kiss, "I suppose I should go get ready for work." Ali goes and puts on her work clothes. She walks to work in her heels, getting cat calls and whistles from the pedestrians.

At work Ali starts her work, and loses herself in her job. Her secretary knocks on the door and tells her she has a delivery. Ali goes and sees the most perfect dozen roses. Immediatly Ali thinks they are from Matt. She texts him while he is at work, "you shouldnt have baby, but I love them."

As Matt is working he recieves a text and opened it. "you shouldnt have baby, but I love them." It read from Ali. He had a confused look on his face as he tried thinking what this meant. "Um.. your welcome" He texted back figuring he would just find out what she meant when he got home later.

Ali goes back to work, but she cant stop thinking about the ways she can use thoses roses. She smiles as she gets an idea. She texts Matt, "be ready for a big thank you when you get home tonight."

Ali heads home and leaves the door unlocked for Matt. She goes and undresses then carefully plucks the rose petals from the flowers. She drapes them over her boobs and pussy and over the bed. She hears the door open and yells out, thinking it is Matt, "Im in the bedroom baby." However, Ethan walks into the room. Ethan looks her over, "oh yes baby. I knew you missed me."

Matt didn't check his phone until he was getting in his car to head home. "A thank you for what?" He thought to himself as he pulled out of the parking lot and drove home. Parking his car and then heading to the door to find it unlocked and walked in. "Baby I'm home"

Ethan immediatly tries to get Ali to let him fuck her. Ali hears Matt yell out that he is home, "help me baby...ethan is in here!"Ali hopes Matt hurries...Ethan is moving in on her pussy.

Matt hears Ali yell out and rushed into the bedroom. Seeing Ethan about to be in between her legs he grabbed him and pulled him back throwing him onto the floor. "Thought I told you to stay the fuck away from Ali" Matt shouted out as he punch Ethan right in the nose. Then started kicking him in the sides and chest as his nose was now bloody. Matt started dragging him out of his house and picked him up and tossed him onto the pavement outside his door. He noticed Ethan had his dick out of his fly in his attempt to fuck Ali. "No wonder I never heard about you, must be really hard to pleasure a girl with that baby dick." Matt said before punching Ethan one more time, knocking him out.

Ali curled into a ball as Matt started to beat on Ethan. She jumps into Matt's arms, wrapping her arms and legs around him. "O thank you baby. I was so afraid you wouldnt get here in time. I had such a surprise planned for you. I was going to take the flowers you sent me and decorate my body with them." Ali snuggles in closer to Matt, loving how safe she feels. His arms so strong around her.

"What flowers? I never sent you any flowers.... it was that piece fo shit!" He said and if Ali wasn't in his arms he would have went back outside to keep beating up Ethan.

Ali hangs her head, "Even my surprise for you was from him." Ali pulls Matt onto the bed, "thank you for saving me from him baby." Ali kisses and nibbles on Matt's ear, "i think you deserve a special thank you for saving me. You might want to call in sick to work tomorrow...you arent going to have the energy."

Last edited:
As Ali pulled him onto the bed and started kissing him and talking to him like that, all his fustration was going away and he was becoming more and more excited

Ali grinned up at Matt, "baby...go call your boss...cuz you wont have time tomorrow." Ali watches as Matt goes to call his boss, Ali teases her nipples and gets her pussy ready for Matt. She trails her fingers down to her pussy and teases her pussy lips.

Matt called into work and said that he had a family matter to attend to. His boss bought it and he hung up and climbed back into bed with Ali with an obvious bulge in his shorts.

Ali rubs her hand up and down over Matt's bulge, "baby you seem bigger than normal." Ali pulls on his cock, "come on into my pussy baby."

Matt quickly pulled off his shorts loving the dirty talk she was giving him. Got in between her legs and wasted no time sliding his massive cock into her very tight pussy.

Ali moans softly, "oo baby you are bigger than normal." Ali wraps her legs around his waist. Ali smiles up at him, "you are the only one who gets my legs around his waist."

Ali squeezes around his cock, "baby you are so big inside me." Ali pushes her hips up to him, "oh baby, i could wake our neighbors with how loud i want to scream." Ali's mouth opens in a perfect O as she reaches her first orgasm of the night.

Matt kept working his hips as Ali's pussy grew even wetter and tighter as she orgasmed. "Mmmm fuck baby I love your pussy" His hips still working in a perfect rhythm.

Ali calms down from her orgasm and starts to meet Matt thrust for thrust again. Ali looks at him, "baby I want to try something new." Ali has Matt lay on his side and Ali lays on her side, "Now baby, you slide in from behind."

Matt grinned as he laid on his side behind Ali. Grabbing her hips and sliding his thick cock back inside her. Spreading her pussy perfectly fillinf her up. He started thrusting loving how her ass pressed against him in this position.

Ali groans softly as Matt plunges into her deeper. Ali pushes her hips back to him and wiggles her ass against him. She takes on of his hands and places it on her boobs, "play with my boobs baby." Ali grins as she thinks about all the ideas she has for Matt tonight.

Matt kept thrusting into Ali's extremely tight pussy as he placed his other hand on her breasts and played with them. Letting out a loud groan as she wriggled her ass against him as he fucked her. "Oh my god baby!!"

Ali grins as she hears Matt groan, and purposelly wiggles her ass some more, "am i doing something to you baby?" Ali turns her head for some kisses from Matt and looks at him, "baby you are in for the night of your life."

Back