Bestfriend's Boyfriend

"Yess keep wiggling your ass like that baby" He groaned out again loudly before his lips found hers and they had a wet sloppy kiss as he kept driving his long thick shaft into Ali's dripping wet pussy.

Ali grins and keeps wiggling her ass against Matt. She squeezes her pussy around him and shivers as she feels how big his cock is inside her. Ali reaches behind her pulls Matt closer to her from behind.

Matt was thrusting as hard and fast as he could into her tight pussy. With each thrust his thighs hit the back of hers filling the room with a slapping sound. Feeling he ass wiggling against him as he pounded her cunt was incredible.

Ali turns her head to Matt, "please baby I want to feel you fill my pussy. It feels so good when you fill my pussy." Ali keeps wiggling her ass against him, creating even more friction. Ali's mouth opens wide in surprise as she cums hard again.

The feeling of her lush ass pressed against him and her warm cum coating his cock yet again sent Matt over the edge and he started cumming hard and filling up her pussy with his warm thick cum.

Ali grins as she feels Matt fill her pussy. "OOo yes baby that feels amazing." Ali snuggles her ass against him even tighter. Ali pulls Matt's head down so she can whisper, "let me know when you are ready for round two baby."

To his own amazement Matt stayed rock solid even after filling Ali's pussy with his seed. "I think I'm ready right now" He groaned out feeling her press her ass into him even more.

Ali grins at him, "you need to pull out baby." Ali tells Matt to sit on the bed, with his back against the head board. "This position is going to drive you crazy baby." Ali position herself over Matt, and slides his cock into her pussy, her legs going over his shoulders.

Matt pulled his cock out of her pussy with a wet popping sound and sat with his back against the head board. "Oh my fucking god baby!!" Matt groaned out as her legs went over his shoulders. "So fucking sexy!!"

Ali holds her arms tight around his neck, "wrap your arms around me baby." Ali works her hips up and down as best she can. "OOo god baby, you are inside me so deep."

Matt groaned out again as he wrapped his arms around Ali. "Fuck baby I love you so much!!" He said as she started working up and down his cock.

Ali squeezes her pussy around him, "baby in this position, you feel even bigger." Ali rocks her hips around him faster, working her ass against him.

"Your so fucking tight baby" He groaned out loudly again as she started working her ass on him again.

Ali moans as she works her hips around and around on him. Her fingernails clawing at his back. Ali bites her lip to keep from screaming out Matt's name.

"This is fucking amazing baby!" Matt groaned out loudly as this was the sexiest position they have ever had sex in. The way she worked up and down his cock was like a pro. He loved how good she made him feel.

Ali whimpers as she gets closer to cumming, "ooo baby im gonna cum, im gonna cum." Ali pants. She squeezes her pussy muscles around him tighter and tighter. Ali starts massaging her own boobs and rubbing her nipples. Ali screams loud as she cums hard.

"Mmmm fuck!" Matt groaned out as he felt her tighten around him and cover his cock in her cum again. "Baby you are so fucking sexy" He said while grinning at her wondering what else she had in store for him tonight.

Ali grins at him, "please baby I need you to cum inside my pussy." Ali squeezes around him and bounces her hips around him faster and faster, working her ass against him.

"Mmmm here I cum!" Matt groaned out loudly as he exploded deep inside of Ali's tight young pussy. Gripping her legs as he came so hard.

Ali screams as she feels Matt fill her pussy again. "OOO yes baby so much cum in my pussy." Ali grins as she feels Matt fill her pussy. Ali moves her legs and snuggles into Matt, "baby I think we should have so food to keep up our energy, because you and I have a lot more positions to try."

Ali grins and runs to go get some food from the kitchen. She brings back some fruit and chocolate. "Now close your eyes baby." Ali lays down on the bed and covers her nipples in chocolate sauce. She puts a strawberry on each nipple and pushes a strawberry into her pussy with the stem sticking out. "Open your eyes baby."

Matt opened his eyes and was already getting turned on again at the sight of his chocolate and strawberry covered girlfriend. "Wow baby looks fucking delicious."

Ali grins up at him. "I know how much you like sweets."Ali moves the strawberry in and out of her pussy, showing him how her juices are coating the strawberry. "Eat up baby, you are going to need your energy."

Ali was being so sexy tonight and he had to fight the urge to maul her right now. He leaned forward grabbing her sides and starts by taking the strawberries off her nipples with his teeth them eating them.

Back