Bestfriend's Boyfriend

Ali grins as Matt cums in her pussy. Softly groaning as he fills her. "Baby you always fill me so nicely." Ali pulls Matt to cuddle, "I love when we cuddle likes this baby, you feel so good on top of me."

Ali grins up at him, "and you are so good to me" Ali works her hips against him, "you never cease to amaze me how good you are in bed." Ali softly nibbles on his earlobe and wraps her arms around him.

"Mmmm you are amazing as well my love." He said as he worked his hands over her sexy body. "I think I'm ready for round two" He grinned

Ali grins and shakes her head, "well then roll onto your back baby, cuz i want to go for a ride." Ali positions herself over his cock and slowly slides down on him. Ali visibly shudders when she slides down onto him. Biting her lip to keep from screaming out. She works her hips around and around on him.

"My god baby I love when you ride me!" Matt shouted out as her pussy once again wrapped tightly around his thick cock. Her slick warm walls feeling amazing as they worked up and down his massive cock.

Ali smiles as Matt screams out, "im glad you like it baby." Ali squeezes around him tightly, shuddering as she does. Ali leans over and snuggles in close as she rides him. "Wrap your arms around me baby, I love how close we feel when you hold me as i ride you."

He wrapped his arms around her as he started moving his hips as well. Thrusting nice and deep into her pussy as she clenched around him. Sliding his hand down to her ass he could feel it jiggling before he squeezed it firmly.

Ali moans as she keeps riding Matt. She loves how this position makes her feel. She squeezes around him harder and harder, wanting him to fill her pussy again.

"God damn baby you are so fucking sexy!" Matt groaned out as he was about to shoot his load deep inside her. "I'm gonna cum!" He gripped her ass tightly as he tried holding back not wanting this amazing fuck to end.

Ali grins, knowing Matt is close, "come on baby, fill my pussy. Mark it as yours." Ali squeezes tighter around him, trying to drive him over the edge.

"Your so naughty baby I love it! And to show you how much I love it I'll pump your full of my cum" And after he said that he stopped trying to hold back and came hard deep inside of her tight pussy that was clenching around him.

Ali groans and shudders as Matt fills her pussy again. "I am so lucky to have you." Ali feels his cum start to fill her pussy. "baby you always have so much cum for me."

"It's becuase you turn me on so much baby!" He gave her ass a quick slap as he kept pumping his warm seed into her. Stream after stream spraying into her slick warm pussy.

Ali grins surprised at how much cum Matt keeps shooting into her. Ali keeps nibbling on Matt's earlobe, knowing how that drives him crazy. Softly she blows on his ear, "you are amazing Matt. I am one lucky girl." Ali keeps working her hips and pussy around him.

After shooting almost a shotglass amount of cum into Matt was very surprised to find out he remained rock solid. He grabbed her hips and lifted her off his cock. There was a wet popping sound as his head left her tight pussy. He hopped off the bed, his massive cock swaying as he did so. " Baby come bend over the edge of the bed I wanna fuck you from behind."

Ali just grins at Matt, "holy moly baby, you are really horny tonight." Ali crawls over to the edge of the bed and turns around, "fuck me like this baby." Ali wiggles her little butt at Matt.

"And it's all because of you baby." He slid his cock in between her ass cheeks. Easily sliding along her soft flesh as his cock was still slick with his cum and her juices. "You see what you do to me baby? You feel how hard I still am after just filling that little pussy of yours with cum?" He gripped her hips to hold her in place as he kept rubbing his shaft between her ass

Ali wiggles her butt at Matt, "please baby put it back in me I need it." Ali moans softly as Matt teases her. Ali feels his cum dripping down her thigh, "you need to fill my pussy again cuz your cum is escaping."

"Mmmm very eager for my cock I see" He grinned as he grabbed his cock and pressed the tip against her wet snug entrance. "Tell me how much you want, how much you need my cock baby"

Ali groans, "you are being mean baby, you know i need your cock in my pussy." Ali pushes her hips to him, "please baby push deep inside and fuck me."

"As you wish baby" And with one quick motion Matt thrust his cock easily into Ali's pussy. He juices letting him slide in so easily and within a second he was deep inside her stretching her tight pussy out as he grabbed her hips and started fucking her again

Ali grins as Matt slides deep into her pussy. "OOo baby i love how you are able to strech me all the time." Ali's eyes roll back in pleasure and she starts to claw at the sheets. She pushes her hips to him faster and faster, loving how good it feels.

"I never get tired of that feeling of your pussy taking in my cock it's amazing baby!" He started thrusting with firm powerful movements. Each thrust he took caused his thighs to slap against the back of hers causing a slapping sound and making her round ass jiggle. "Mmm I love your ass baby!"

Ali giggles, "you dont think my butt is too big?" Ali pushes her hips back to him. Ali squeezes her pussy around him and groans as she feels him thrust into her.

Back