Bestfriend's Boyfriend

"Yes and you are that reason baby" He grinned as he dropped his shorts and pulled off his shirt walking towards her his big cock swayed with each thrust he took.

Ali grins up at Matt, "I can always rely on you to fuck me good." Ali spreads her legs for him, "baby I am so ready for you."

"Mmmm you want me to fuck you with my big fat cock baby?" He asked as he was now standing at the foot of the bed. Looking at his amazingly sexy girlfriend laying on the bed

"Yes baby, I need you to fuck me wth your big fat cock." Ali looks up at him pleadingly, pouting just a little. "I love when you slide deep into my pussy."

The sight of her laying there and the dirty talk she was giving him made his cock grow hard and it was now pointing straight at her. Still standing at the edge of the bed he reached forward and grabbed her ankles and pulled her forward quickly pulling off her thong revealing her bare teen pussy.

"Do you like my bare pussy baby? Are you imaging my long lean legs wrapped around your waist as you plunge into me?" Ali taunts him. Ali gets a wicked idea, "sit down on the edge of the bed baby." Ali scoots to the headboard.

"Alright baby. And yes I love your bare pussy" He did as she said and sat on the edge of the bed wondering what sexy idea she had in mind.

Ali leans back against the headboard and spreads her legs with her knees bent. She slowly starts to pinch and tease her nipples, her pussy juices starting to leak out. She pulls out her new vibrator she bought today. She gives the toy a blowjob as she stares Matt in the eye. Slowly trailing the toy down her chest, and slowly pushes the toy into her pussy.

Matt was just so turned on by the sexy show Ali was giving him. The way she sucked on the vibrator and stuck it into her pussy made it wish it was him so much. He started stroking his cock as he continued watching her.

Ali grins at Matt, "are you wishing it was you buried inside me baby?" Ali lays back even further and spreads her legs wider, putting her legs in the air. She plunges the toy in faster and faster, her hips starting to meet each thrust. "Why dont you get closer baby, put your head between my legs."

Matt grinned and crawled his way up the bed. Grabbing her left leg and starting to place kisses up her leg getting closer to her pussy.

Ali moans softly as Matt gets closer to her pussy. "Baby your tounge is much more talented than this toy." Ali removes the toy and sets it aside, giving him complete access to her pussy.

Seeing her set the toy aside he knew it was time to eat her pussy. He quickly kissed the rest of the way to her pussy and dove in with his tongue wasting no time to start using his expert tongue to eat her out.

Ali moans loudly, she is so lucky to have such a talented boyfriend. Her legs go over his shoulders and her hands go to his head, holding him between her legs. "Baby you always eat me so good." Ali cant help but writhe and wiggle on the bed.

Deciding to try something new he gripped her hips and lifted her hips off the bed a little as he kept eating her out. Working his lips and tongue all over her wet pussy making sure to hit all the right spots.

Ali moans and clenches her ass. She keeps pushing her hips to him, "yes baby eat my wet pussy." Ali moves her hands and plays with her nipples, Ali pants as she starts to cum from Matt's talented tounge.

Matt licked up all of Ali's cum but didn't stop eating her out. He was going to keep eating her wet pussy out until she came again.

Ali just moans as Matt keeps eating her. "baby I need you inside me." Ali begs him to slide into her. Ali wraps her legs around Matt's head, "I need to feel you thick cock inside me."

Hearing Ali practically begging for his cock he removed his tongue and lips from her soaking wet pussy. He let go of her hips so she was laying down flat again. Grabbing his massive cock and guiding it into her pussy stretching her pussy lips nicely as he slid into her so easily thanks to her slick juices.

Ali moans as she finally feels Matt slide into her pussy. She feels him spread her pussy and strech her to fit him inside. She wraps her legs around his waist immediatly. Ali bites her lips and groans, trying not to scream out. "Baby you always manage to make me feel so good."

He grins and starts thrusting into her fucking her nice and deep. Placing his hand on her neck and running his thumb along her bottom lips as he is getting nice and deep with each thrust.

Ali softly nibbles on Matts thumb, keeping eye contact. She softly licks and nibbles on Matts thumb, almost giving in a blowjob. She grins up at Matt. Ali leans her head into Matt's hand, "I am so lucky to have you baby."

"As I am lucky to have you baby." He was now driving his massive cock so deep and hard into her pussy. The bed was now banging into the wall with each hard thrust

Ali looks up at Matt, her eyes on his, "please Baby I need to feel you cum in me." Ali pushes her hips to him faster and faster. Ali holds onto the headboard as Matt pounds into her. Ali squeezes around Matt as he is buried inside her.

Gripping her hips tightly he kept fucking her nice and hard until he groaned out loudly ad started cumming deep inside her tight pussy. Quickly filling her up with hiw warm seed

Back