Best stories for sub males?

I wish I could help. That particular category has just never been all that popular. I would be interested, for my own personal experience, in stories where the female dominant/male sub dynamic exists within a romantic and loving relationship, as well as just for pure kink satisfaction. I can't really reccommend any specific story, but hopefully you'll find something that piques your interest.
Same here. I have posted several CFNM stories that involve me and my late wife. A couple of them are 100% true and the others have some truth and some fantasy. We had a very loving relationship and she did her best to make my fantasies come true. I was always the naked one or the exposed one. Lots of fun.

I collaborated with another author on here. BrendaD. She(he) is trans. The story is about me tying her up. (Im Dan in the story). Then we talked some more and im currently suffering with allergies. I confessed the drugs i take have a strange side effect and make me horny. She wrote another where she plays my nurse. Maybe not exactly what your looking into but still very hot stories.

It's a good subject to discuss, because I think those of us with a mixture of these similar interests, can find Lit's categorizations a bit of a challenge sometimes. Should I look more in the CD and Trans stories? Gay Male? BDSM? (Where's the Bi-sexual category?) And the answer can be, any and all of them, because... mixtures! No system of indexing is ever perfect, and I think Lit did quite well, actually.

I have all the same desires and interests as subbieboi, and maybe some others. Some more, some less.

I have written some stories here too, and working from subbie's list, here's a few of the recurring themes from my output...
  • straight-ish alpha male
  • psychological domination
  • Spanking and other discipline
  • Humiliation
  • Crossdressing and feminization
  • Incest (kind of vaguely in the Uncle Ron series)
  • "real life" settings, somewhat “realistic”
https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=2103686&page=submissions

Lana

Back