Best stories for sub males?

subbieboy

Virgin
I'm a submissive bisexual man. I'm new to Literotica, I'm loving it, but I'm a little overwhelmed. The tagging features are helpful, but there's so so so much, So....

For submissive men and those who love them,

What are some of your favorite stories? Favorite authors?

My own personal turn-ons:
Female Domination (duh). But I'm also open to scenes with a male dominant ruling over a male submissive, especially if one of both of them is straight-ish. I'm really not into stories with female submissives at all, unless it's a M/F sub couple. More into psychological domination than extreme pain.

CFNM
Pegging
Spanking and other discipline
Humiliation
Crossdressing and feminization (not into futa though)
Chastity
Incest
MMF scenes

Obviously, I don't need to have all of these! I just wanted to give you an idea of what I'm seeking.

Prefer "real life" settings to fantasy and science fiction.

Fine with some vanilla scenes and even romance. I think a female dominant and male submissive who fall in love (in their fashion) is great.

Feel free to message me if you want.

I wish I could help. That particular category has just never been all that popular. I would be interested, for my own personal experience, in stories where the female dominant/male sub dynamic exists within a romantic and loving relationship, as well as just for pure kink satisfaction. I can't really reccommend any specific story, but hopefully you'll find something that piques your interest.

Thank you. Yes, I would love to read some stories that combine fem-dom content with romance or even just a hot affair. I’ve found a few crossdressing stories that fit this request.

I have two or three that I could recommend though sadly they don't delve into many of the fetishes you listed. They're more into the general concept of female dominance and male submission never going too far past some Bondage or light S&M. They're from some romance writers: Joey W. Hill, Tiffany Reisz, and Jenna Howard.

first is: The Vampire Queen's Servant by Joey W. Hill. It stars a man that isn't naturally a submissive but is drawn to Lyssa (the Vampire Queen) who is by nature and much of the dynamic of the book is how a man who isn't naturally submissive go on serving a woman who is or surviving a society that views him as nothing more than her property.

Next is: The Last Good Knight by Tiffany Reisz. It stars a woman who works as a professional dominatrix at a S&M club and a former soldier and divorcee. It's a novella in 5 parts but it will be released in one collected volume sometime next month.

Last is: Domme for Cowboy by Jenna Howard. This novella features a dominant woman going back home to the man she fell in love with growing up and bringing out the submissive side out of him.

Thank you!

I have two or three that I could recommend though sadly they don't delve into many of the fetishes you listed. They're more into the general concept of female dominance and male submission never going too far past some Bondage or light S&M. They're from some romance writers: Joey W. Hill, Tiffany Reisz, and Jenna Howard.

first is: The Vampire Queen's Servant by Joey W. Hill. It stars a man that isn't naturally a submissive but is drawn to Lyssa (the Vampire Queen) who is by nature and much of the dynamic of the book is how a man who isn't naturally submissive go on serving a woman who is or surviving a society that views him as nothing more than her property.

Next is: The Last Good Knight by Tiffany Reisz. It stars a woman who works as a professional dominatrix at a S&M club and a former soldier and divorcee. It's a novella in 5 parts but it will be released in one collected volume sometime next month.

Last is: Domme for Cowboy by Jenna Howard. This novella features a dominant woman going back home to the man she fell in love with growing up and bringing out the submissive side out of him.

I haven't had a lot of luck with Literotica and Femdom, if anyone knows of any good stories, please do tell. Joey W Hill also wrote "Holding the Cards", which is a rather dreamy F/M/m story set on an island. It was only so-so in my opinion. I found it on my library's ebook catalog, so it was a freebie.

Real life type BDSM on Lit? You'll be lucky!

The first 3-4 pages of my story Switching at KinkCon have two scenes with a man being dominated by two different women.

Looking for pegging stories may be your best bet here - lots of them in relationships, various degrees of realism or plausibility...

I've written a lot of femdom, although I'll be the first to admit that my writing style is not for everyone!

None my stories feature bisexual subs, crossdressing, strapons etc, so may not be to your taste.

For pain-sluts I wrote Annihilation, featuring a cruel and violent domme.

For Financial domination and footlovers there's Footing the Bill, where a guy gets gradually ruined by an online cam model

My five-part story The Hive is about the relationship between a female hypnotherapist turned cult leader and a sex-addict who joins her cult. Financial domination is a major theme in that story too.

Last edited:
My favorite things, words, feelings, experiences….my feminine playfulness accepted…..to hear a man or woman say “get on your knees bitch” as he/she points to a spot on the floor…..to feel the erotic mood heighten…to hear additional instructions or to hear a zipper unzip….to see a bulge revealed…..cock standing tall or lolled against thigh…..to imbibe of scents, odors……to hear “suck the cock bitch” or “lick up the cum”

… I would be interested, for my own personal experience, in stories where the female dominant/male sub dynamic exists within a romantic and loving relationship, as well as just for pure kink satisfaction. …
Same here

The best stories I know are The Femdom Island stories. https://www.literotica.com/s/femdom-island by Jackbro
The Beermenow Stories https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=895936&page=submissions His "Naked in the Basement," "A Naked Husband Party," and "Another Naked Husband Party" are really good
"A Party Just for the Ladies," is really good.

[Edited to remove outside links]

And I have to include all of my stories, https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1651350&page=submissions
They all include:
CFNM
Humiliation (I don't consider it humiliation, but others do.)

Some of my stories include:
Pegging

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a brutal, "real life" story from SubWes. Check it out. It's true hardcore. You'll be shaking when done.

I've written a lot of femdom, although I'll be the first to admit that my writing style is not for everyone!

None my stories feature bisexual subs, crossdressing, strapons etc, so may not be to your taste.

For pain-sluts I wrote Annihilation, featuring a cruel and violent domme.

For Financial domination and footlovers there's Footing the Bill, where a guy gets gradually ruined by an online cam model

My five-part story The Hive is about the relationship between a female hypnotherapist turned cult leader and a sex-addict who joins her cult. Financial domination is a major theme in that story too.
I read Annihilation and must say I was total captivated and wished so hard I was the subject of the story.

Yesterday I had a big cummie. My wife made me do it as she asked my why I was a cock sucking faggot. I told her the truth. I told her I was once a man who loved warm wet soft pussy and how when we joined it was as if we were one being. How I loved our joining multiple times in a day and often, I told her how I had adored eating her and swallowing our juices spending so much time worshiping pussy. The how first she cut me off from Fucking and eating and seeing her pussy, Her pussy I loved so much. How she led me to first letting her masturbate me nightly then introduced me to her toys. Eventually her pleading to tired to masturbate me and how she led me to masturbating for her as she rubbed my breasts or head and how good that was. Then finally laying there eyes closed as I myself. Jacking off, thinking of Mens cocks and wishing my breasts were a womans breast, my dick was a clit so Men would want me. Jacking for men wanting their cocks in me, becoming me join with me and we becoming one being. Jacking and needing another human in me feeding me cumming in me. Admitting to her, declaring to her I am a cock sucking faggot that craves cock and admitting she did this to me, Finally gripping my tingling thing tightly, trying desperately to stop the cum.............. failing as it seeps up and out to meet her finger, which she coats in the white stick hot cum and feeds to me as I whimper in shame of what she has made me. After a while cooling down, Thanking her for all she has done for me.

Just finished CaspianTern story 787 Amethyst Dr. Part 2. Had me pinching my sissy clit wishing she was kissing me and making me her slave lover. Admit the story is not that dominating and nothing demeaning to the guy but it has much potential. I hope CaspianTern continues the story.

Found a new to me story I think you boys may love. It is a sub male with a twist. "Addicted to Pream's Cream" by Vodka_Jim. I just read the first part tonight and so horny. Please read it and if you like give me a nice reaction and be sure To give Jim some nice stars. Hugs and Kisses.

Oh Babies. for a real treat read Vodka_Jim story becoming CD Mistress Ravens Slut. I guarantee you will be begging to be her slut

I'm a submissive bisexual man. I'm new to Literotica, I'm loving it, but I'm a little overwhelmed. The tagging features are helpful, but there's so so so much, So....

For submissive men and those who love them,

What are some of your favorite stories? Favorite authors?

My own personal turn-ons:
Female Domination (duh). But I'm also open to scenes with a male dominant ruling over a male submissive, especially if one of both of them is straight-ish. I'm really not into stories with female submissives at all, unless it's a M/F sub couple. More into psychological domination than extreme pain.

CFNM
Pegging
Humiliation
Crossdressing and feminization (not into futa though)
Chastity
Incest
MMF scenes

Obviously, I don't need to have all of these! I just wanted to give you an idea of what I'm seeking.

Prefer "real life" settings to fantasy and science fiction.

Fine with some vanilla scenes and even romance. I think a female dominant and male submissive who fall in love (in their fashion) is great.

Feel free to message me if you want.

Yes I too often have similar fantasies. This morning, I’m fantasizing about being trained to be a sissy slut.

Back