Best Seller Openings

RI's population is going downhill to the point we are going to lose a state rep in a couple years because its based on population

Well, you've got one more resident, now. Hope it helps!

And RI has more than its share of weird, strong gothic/emo presence and Brown university blesses us with spoiled rotten little rich kids who strive to be 'different':rolleyes:

My friend is more the sexy party-girl type than anything else, which is what makes her so weird for wanting to move there ;)

You have Brown; I have Penn. Fucking Ivy Leaguers... Move Out Day--when all the brats pack up and leave for the summer--is my favorite day of the year.
I shouldn't be so mean. Most of the kids are fine, it's just that there are SO MANY of them.

I've typed about ten different rants about them, now. Each one made me sound like a bitter, old crone (I'm in my early thirties), so I deleted them all.

What city is she moving to?

Providence. You guys have cities other than that?

Well, you've got one more resident, now. Hope it helps!

My friend is more the sexy party-girl type than anything else, which is what makes her so weird for wanting to move there ;)

You have Brown; I have Penn. Fucking Ivy Leaguers... Move Out Day--when all the brats pack up and leave for the summer--is my favorite day of the year.
I shouldn't be so mean. Most of the kids are fine, it's just that there are SO MANY of them.

I've typed about ten different rants about them, now. Each one made me sound like a bitter, old crone (I'm in my early thirties), so I deleted them all.

Providence. You guys have cities other than that?

Bristol is home to Roger Williams University (my alma mater) then there is Newport which has a second home for Taylor Swift, among others.

Bristol is home to Roger Williams University (my alma mater) then there is Newport which has a second home for Taylor Swift, among others.

Bristol is of course known for its famous Parade.

My daughter works at Newport Hospital and right now lives in New Bedford, but trying to buy a house in New Port which isn't easy, not many for sale and the price is up there for a young couple.

RI does have some beautiful scenery and killer sea food, and some fun touristy places. But...not much else.

We're the definition of nice place to visit, but...

Way too many Rudys roaming around.

I teach a self defense course to women who were victims of rape or domestic abuse or both at a local shelter for battered women.

I could get paid, but I turned it down for two reasons. One, I don't want their money, I feel good doing this for them

Two if I took money I'd be regulated. I'm not so I teach them nasty and dirty and to never stop until the screaming stops.

In the fifteen years I've done this more than one Rudy has indirectly been my victim. IN that time I've had a few of their "Mr wonderful" show up and gave a live demonstration.

I'm making the state a better place a Rudy at a time and I've never met a "Rudy' that I didn't like or didn't cry like a baby during a fight.

That's why the LW trolls make me laugh with their threatening e-mails.

Come on down, I'll show you what hate is all about.

I teach a self defense course to women who were victims of rape or domestic abuse or both at a local shelter for battered women.

I could get paid, but I turned it down for two reasons. One, I don't want their money, I feel good doing this for them

Two if I took money I'd be regulated. I'm not so I teach them nasty and dirty and to never stop until the screaming stops.

In the fifteen years I've done this more than one Rudy has indirectly been my victim. IN that time I've had a few of their "Mr wonderful" show up and gave a live demonstration.

I'm making the state a better place a Rudy at a time and I've never met a "Rudy' that I didn't like or didn't cry like a baby during a fight.

That's why the LW trolls make me laugh with their threatening e-mails.

Come on down, I'll show you what hate is all about.

:kiss: THANK YOU

Martial arts are for losers. Get a lil pistol and learn how to shoot it.

Fess up, Lovecraft, tell everyone how long, in seconds, they can kick ass before they need a rest. 15 seconds?

Fess up, Lovecraft, tell everyone how long, in seconds, they can kick ass before they need a rest. 15 seconds?

I have several 'pistols' but they're for collecting and occasional competitions.

15 seconds? What's that how long you last during sex?

Martial artists can last a long time, we're built for stamina not bulk.

But seeing as no fight should last more than a few seconds that's where you're getting that number from

The only fights that last more than a few seconds are the ones between drunk morons in bars, you know, over grown frat boys who think they can fight, two minutes of "Yeah come on" then a few redneck roundhouses until they fall over.

One chop to the throat with the edge of a hand ends a fight in a second. four seconds if I feel mean and throw a knee into their head while their on their knees gagging.

I have several 'pistols' but they're for collecting and occasional competitions.

But seeing as no fight should last more than a few seconds that's where you're getting that number from

The only fights that last more than a few seconds are the ones between drunk morons in bars, you know, over grown frat boys who think they can fight, two minutes of "Yeah come on" then a few redneck roundhouses until they fall over.

One chop to the throat with the edge of a hand ends a fight in a second. four seconds if I feel mean and throw a knee into their head while their on their knees gagging.

In my youth I could fuck for hours yet women aren't built for it. A cum 2 hours later aint necessarily better than 5 minutes or 30 minutes. Today 30 minutes is par for me. When youre ready you want it now.

Martial arts is dance, really. Its all choreographed. Martial arts masters get sucker punched all the time. Combat that lasts more than seconds is when you got the mother fucker on the ground and wonder WHAT NOW BOSS? I say pull his wooden leg off.

i dated a guy years and years ago that suffered from premature ejaclation. I showed up at his house dressed to kill on looks, he opened the door, and busted his nut right there. He asked me if I was gonna stick around and help clean up the mess. I told him I didnt make the mess. I turned around and got back in my car and left. Now, he bugged the shit outta me wanting me to come back, but the way I seen it, well, he took the fun outta fucking before he took his pants off.... Haha. I never went back.

Last edited:

It only has to be long enough to be able to run away.

It only has to be long enough to be able to run away.

What Mighty Muscle Mouth don't tell the girls is, they don't wanna get close and personal with the thugs; most places its legal to protect yourself from active threats, so shoot his ass and tell the cops I WUZ AFRAID. Just whip out your 9 ounce Ruger and put a cap where needed.

What Mighty Muscle Mouth don't tell the girls is, they don't wanna get close and personal with the thugs; most places its legal to protect yourself from active threats, so shoot his ass and tell the cops I WUZ AFRAID. Just whip out your 9 ounce Ruger and put a cap where needed.

Yes James, I will tell the 'girls' to all carry guns around illegally, that is the solution. Why didn't I think of it.

The real answer should be a choice of life in prison or castration for men who beat and rape women.

But we don't get those choices. Too bad, I'd love to listen to the pleasing tones of the Loving Wives castrate.

Yes James, I will tell the 'girls' to all carry guns around illegally, that is the solution. Why didn't I think of it.

The real answer should be a choice of life in prison or castration for men who beat and rape women.

But we don't get those choices. Too bad, I'd love to listen to the pleasing tones of the Loving Wives castrate.

Even the cops carry illegally. In Florida its illegal for anyone to bring a gun inside a mental hospital, and cops did it all the time. And they go apeshit when caught. Usually when the gun falls outta their pants when fighting with their prisoner. Their lieutenants quarrel like the LIT fools, but its illegal, and I don't blame them for doing it.

Shoot the asshole and let your lawyer sort it out. The old cop who shot the asshole at the movie aint gone to trial yet, and its been a couple or three years. It aint going to trial...ever.

Any and all kinds of martial arts are specifically designed to end the fight before your opponent has a chance to land a second blow. It's not designed to entertain your opponent for 3 minutes (a standard round in competitions). He strikes, you defend and strike back and end it.

Back