Best Man joins the couple on their wedding night

That sounds amazing. Would love to see to see it too.

My biggest "I really wish it was real" fantasy/desire is to share my wife with her older brother who is also my best friend. I would have loved nothing more than to have her get her cherry popped by him on my wedding night, for me to eat their creampie before taking their sloppy seconds. And to share her with him for the rest of my life.

That sounds amazing. Would love to see to see it too.

My biggest "I really wish it was real" fantasy/desire is to share my wife with her older brother who is also my best friend. I would have loved nothing more than to have her get her cherry popped by him on my wedding night, for me to eat their creampie before taking their sloppy seconds. And to share her with him for the rest of my life.
Sounds marvellous!
❤❤❤🔥🔥🔥🔥

Thanks. I had a suspicion this was the wrong place.

I can't work out how to delete this post so it's going to have to stay here for now. Sorry.

Thanks. I had a suspicion this was the wrong place.

I can't work out how to delete this post so it's going to have to stay here for now. Sorry.
I can move it if you wish. Or we treat it as a suggestion to write MORE best man/bride/groom threeways.

Like the groom and his bestie are bi lovers. does the bride know or discover on the wedding night?

I think it's a good starting point for story ideas.

My idea: Maybe the groom is impotent, or in some way unable to satisfy his new bride. He asks his best friend to be Best Man, with the understanding that he will spend the honeymoon with them, fucking the wife as often as she likes, possibly while the groom eats her ass or licks her clit. Bi sex between the two men is an option as well (with the limp groom either taking anal or giving head).

I think it's a good starting point for story ideas.

My idea: Maybe the groom is impotent, or in some way unable to satisfy his new bride. He asks his best friend to be Best Man, with the understanding that he will spend the honeymoon with them, fucking the wife as often as she likes, possibly while the groom eats her ass or licks her clit. Bi sex between the two men is an option as well (with the limp groom either taking anal or giving head).
I would read that for sure, though I'd prefer the groom be submissive rather than impotent.
Being perfectly able to fuck but not allowed to is hotter (to me) than being unable.

They used to fuck women together and have DPed dozens of girls when they were frat boys together. They have also sucked each other off.
I could see that. They had a three-way date all set up and were both really horny and looking forward to it. But when the woman calls and says she can't make it, they just shrug their shoulders and do each other.

I could see that. They had a three-way date all set up and were both really horny and looking forward to it. But when the woman calls and says she can't make it, they just shrug their shoulders and do each other.
I could see it.

Best man on honeymoon.

The honeymoon is a gift from the best man who will be at the resort location on business. He gives the newly weds his luxury suite paid by his company and camps down in a roach motel.

Honeymoon night goes as usual because the couple have been living together for a few years. Just like at home, they run out of things to say to each other that the other one don't already knows.

They come to the conclusions that they are staying in a great place while their best friend is staying in a place where the doors barely lock.

They decide to invite the friend back to the room. They begin to have fun again and celebrate their wedding because their friend is their to help them.

They begin to go to exotic places that the friend suggests and end up naked in a warm spring. Their friend's cock isn't the same one she has been seeing for the past three years and often in its unflattering state.

The groom seeing his bride happy and flirting reminds him why he was attracted to her in the first place. The conclusion was. He wanted her because she was attracted to his best friend and he just had to win.

...just some thoughts

Back