Husband joins wife and her girlfriends for girls night

TexMan324

Really Experienced
Husband joins wife and her girlfriends for girls night and ravished the feeling of being the only guy in their group. Wife's girlfriends (one of them claims to be lesbian) are either single, divorced, or being cheated on by their significant others, and have taken a liking for hubby. Wife is more than generous enough to share him with her girls when they have a orgy/reverse gangbang on their marital bed at the end of the night. Even the so-called lesbian enjoys riding his cock while he suck on her big tits.

I have a story idea sitting in my file tentatively called Card Night. A married woman has seen the same group of three other female friends since college. They are like sisters. The husband has been around the girls plenty and always enjoys it, but their bi-weekly card nights are always ladies-only. Until one night his wife tells him that she'd like him to stick around when the girls get there.

Intrigued, he stays. The girls arrive and he sits down near the table when all four women start to tease him. They laughingly pull his hands back and he is shocked when he hears the handcuffs lock around his wrists, chaining him to the seat.

A little alarmed, he asks what's going on. The ladies have decided that the loser of each hand has to do whatever the winner says. Anything goes. And having a man there just makes it spicier.

The man sits in awe as he watches the loser of a hand, walk over and kiss his wife passionately on the mouth. He'd perhaps suspected that there was a little Sapphic love going on but never had any proof. His cock gets so hard when his wife spends a minute on her knees licking another woman's pussy. Seeing his distress, his wife sends a friend over to release his cock after she wins a hand.

As the night goes on, he's teased endlessly as the game goes on. Caressed and licked, and sucked and kissed. But never for longer than thirty seconds or so. Finally, the game is over and the ladies leave and afterward, his wife releases him. The two of them have the most intense sex and it's wonderful.

Turns out the other husbands have been "helping out" as well. It was just his turn.

Last edited:
My response to that would be- “next time you won’t need the handcuffs and for the record I would have preferred you not use them this time either.”

There's nothing for me to do here. Both ideas are hot and complete.

EDIT Ok, I have something.

Husband joins wife and her girlfriends for the night of clubbing. In the first club, he and one of them just have a regular dance. In the second, he dances with another one, but more sexily: she grinds against him, puts his hands on her bust etc. But that's only the beginning. In the next club, another of his wife's girlfriends put her hand in his pants and gives him a handjob. In the next, yet another draws him to the dark corner and gives him a blowjob.

Finally in the next one he dances with his wife and she draws him to the restroom for a quicky. During sex, she asks him how he enjoyed her friends' actions. He's schocked that she knows, but she says that she orchestrated it. Just, she was unsure if she'd like it, thus the gradual escalation. But now, when she knew she likes it, they should all go home for a reverse gangbang, when he fully enjoys all of their mouths, pussies and asses.

Last edited:
Husband joins wife and her girlfriends for girls night and ravished the feeling of being the only guy in their group. Wife's girlfriends (one of them claims to be lesbian) are either single, divorced, or being cheated on by their significant others, and have taken a liking for hubby. Wife is more than generous enough to share him with her girls when they have a orgy/reverse gangbang on their marital bed at the end of the night. Even the so-called lesbian enjoys riding his cock while he suck on her big tits.

Have you written the story?

Back