Man attends lesbian wedding, has threesome with the two brides

TexMan324

Really Experienced
A straight man attends a wedding between two women and ends up having a threesome with the lesbian (or bisexual) newlyweds.

The man can either be the one who officiates the lesbian wedding, or be an ex-husband of one of the brides (or both), or the man who had a crush on one or both of them back in high school or college.

Either way, the story would end with the man sandwiched between the two married ladies in bed, whom think about adding a man to their marriage

I can see two options:

1. One or both newlyweds are bi and want the last fling with a man before living together.

2. Both brides are lesbians but love cocks. So they practicaly treat him as a toy (no kissing, no touching, just fucking).

Also, he should be almost a stranger. He even wonder when they invite him if they barely know each other. The truth is one of the brides got a glompse of his cock once (beach, swimpool, maybe restroom at the party), or he's an ex-bf of her friend who told them sex with him was the best in her life.

I can see two options:

1. One or both newlyweds are bi and want the last fling with a man before living together.

2. Both brides are lesbians but love cocks. So they practicaly treat him as a toy (no kissing, no touching, just fucking).

Also, he should be almost a stranger. He even wonder when they invite him if they barely know each other. The truth is one of the brides got a glompse of his cock once (beach, swimpool, maybe restroom at the party), or he's an ex-bf of her friend who told them sex with him was the best in her life.
he is the date of one bride' straight sister. Not in a relationship with sis, just a convenience date.

he is the date of one bride' straight sister. Not in a relationship with sis, just a convenience date.
Hum hum, the only way I'm gonna accept it if she'd be watching with pride how her boyfriend can satisfy two lesbians at once (but without cuckold angle). And of course if she'd clean his cock afterwards.

I can see two options:

I’d read the second one

I’d read the second one

Same here. I imagine being ridden reverse cowgirl by a beautiful woman while she is making out with her female lover. I'm ignored, just used as an appendage. After I come, they make love without me until I'm hard again, and then the other does the same thing. Maybe they are trying to conceive and the cost of IVF is prohibitive. They go so far as to ride my cock and my face at the same time, but I'm never mentioned or spoken to. After I'm spent, they just walk out of the room.
There is something very sexy about the thought of being used like that.

Same here. I imagine being ridden reverse cowgirl by a beautiful woman while she is making out with her female lover. I'm ignored, just used as an appendage. After I come, they make love without me until I'm hard again, and then the other does the same thing. Maybe they are trying to conceive and the cost of IVF is prohibitive. They go so far as to ride my cock and my face at the same time, but I'm never mentioned or spoken to. After I'm spent, they just walk out of the room.
There is something very sexy about the thought of being used like that.
Or they lay one on the other, kissing, gropping and caressing each other. I'm behind them, fucking them both, switching between their pussies repeatedly to give them both the same level of attention. I'm not allowed to cum inside, but I try hard to endure as long as I can - maybe if I gave them multiple orgasm, they allow me for my own release.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like the ultimate male fantasy.

Would love a classic story where the lesbians decide:
1. They are in love with each other but sexually enjoy cock.
2. They might as well have one man commit to them and vice versa.
3. Might as well use him as their sperm donor.
4. Want him around as the father of their kids.

Functionally, they are less lesbian and more bisexual and end up in a triad with the guy. Yeah it's ultimate male fantasy and has been done but still makes me happy every time.

And if the sister doesn’t mind joining in with the two girls and the guy at an appropriate moment… I’ll leave that up to the writer. This fantasy is already past my prime as it is.

Maybe it's some new-agey kind of church that requires the lesbian brides to have a night of sex with the officiant to make the marriage official?

Not my kind of religion personally. Sounds like I need to write another Antichrist take. If it was a real religion. It isn’t, right?

Back