New sexy societal traditions?

CurtGiles46

Literotica Guru
I like the idea of new sexy societal traditions. For example, I’d love to see a wedding where the guests strip the bride and groom completely nude after the groom’s kiss of the bride.

I also love the erotic idea that the first night of the new marriage should be spent by the groom’s father having sex with the bride. And the bride’s mother has sex with the groom. Thus, deepening the ties of intimacy between the two families early on.

I like the idea of new sexy societal traditions. For example, I’d love to see a wedding where the guests strip the bride and groom completely nude after the groom’s kiss of the bride.

I also love the erotic idea that the first night of the new marriage should be spent by the groom’s father having sex with the bride. And the bride’s mother has sex with the groom. Thus, deepening the ties of intimacy between the two families early on.

That's the great thing about erotica, worlds like these exist in our twisted little minds and we can just play in them at will. I really like that second idea, but I'd do it immediately following the wedding rehearsal, the night before the wedding. It would make both nights extra-ordinarily hot.

Imagine the dirty talk between the bride and groom on their first night. "Did my mother suck your cock? Did she swallow your cum?" Or, "Did my dad's fat cock, stretch you out? Did you cum on his cock?"

That would be totally smoking hot.

That's the great thing about erotica, worlds like these exist in our twisted little minds and we can just play in them at will. I really like that second idea, but I'd do it immediately following the wedding rehearsal, the night before the wedding. It would make both nights extra-ordinarily hot.

Imagine the dirty talk between the bride and groom on their first night. "Did my mother suck your cock? Did she swallow your cum?" Or, "Did my dad's fat cock, stretch you out? Did you cum on his cock?"

Good idea. Night before the wedding gives a great vibe to the new couple’s chemistry.

But the smoke would be that much darker and denser if (the author was so skilful as to manipulate things such that) the bride's mother/groom and groom's father/bride pairings could each happen unbeknownst to the other.

That way, the author could have a field day with the actual wedding night being made full of ironic references.

Mind you, Rob, a less charitable observer might see more than a little artificiality in this. Mind you #2, as you say: what we state to cynical, less charitable observers is "what the hell... we do what pleases our imagination..."

But the smoke would be that much darker and denser if (the author was so skillful as to manipulate things such that) the bride's mother/groom and groom's father/bride pairings could each happen unbeknownst to the other.

That way, the author could have a field day with the actual wedding night being made full of ironic references.

Mind you, Rob, a less charitable observer might see more than a little artificiality in this. Mind you #2, as you say: what we state to cynical, less charitable observers is "what the hell... we do what pleases our imagination..."

We do indeed. An interesting thought and it would require a bit more planning, but it breaks a bit from the OP's societal traditions idea. I try to stick as close as I can to the OP's idea in this forum. Just as a common courtesy

Fun idea.

Maybe it’s a destination wedding and the two families learn about the requirement after they’ve arrived, and have to come to grips with the whole thing. They can’t very well cancel the wedding, right?

Another version, the groom’s father and bride’s mother activities take place the night before and they have to approve the future spouses on this basis.

But, the groom’s mother is bi, so she insists on a chance to “approve” the bride herself.

My favorites:

1. When a woman gets married, her parents and siblings all join her and the groom for the deflowering ceremony. Her sisters and mother fluff the groom and get him to full erection. Her brothers and father hold her legs and pussy lips open and the father takes the groom's penis and personally inserts it into his daughter's vagina. They watch, encourage, and cheer as the new husband and wife fuck.

If the husband has energy left after making his new wife cum, he gets to fuck her sisters or mother, this night only, until he finally cums inside one of them.

2. Before a wife's family accepts a marriage proposal, the new groom must fuck her sisters and mother and make ALL of them cum in a single session. If and only if they approve of his abilities in bed, do they allow him to marry her.

3. Mothers and sons normally become lovers when the son turns 18. She trains him in the arts of pleasuring women and every man is sexually experienced by the time he is ready to marry. On the wedding night, she fucks her son in front of the new bride and cums on his cock, but he does not cum inside his mother. He then takes his cock, wet with his own mother's pussy juice, and deflowers his new wife - slick and wet with the natural lubrication of his own mother. He fucks his wife and inseminates her. Thus - this tradition joins the two pussies - the one the groom came from and the one he will now enter for the rest of his life and procreate in.

4. Men normally don't marry single women - they marry an entire family. When a man marries, he marries all the sisters in a family, and usually, the mother-in-law is part of the deal. He must provide for all of them in every way, and is rewarded with sexual and romantic relationships with all of them.

5. When any brother and sister BOTH become at least 18, they naturally become lovers. When the sister marries, he walks her down the aisle and "hands her over" to her new husband and the tradition is that the brother fucks her in a private ceremony just before the vows. Only the bride's family and the new groom are present. Her vows are always taken as her brother's cum slides into her panties and wedding dress.

I've done a few based on that premise. Such as one where villagers engage in anal sex to ensure a good harvest (the farmers ball) And another where fathers offer their virgin daughters to house guests so they can get a bit practice via thighjobs (the daughters bed).

Currently working on one where women engage in various sex acts to bring luck to a bride.

I think the secret to these kinds of story is to keep them within that zone where people wonder if it's real or fantasy.

We sort of attended such a wedding at Hedo years ago...I kissed and hugged the naked bride, congratulating her, after the ceremony.

Maybe something along sexy Purge. So conservative society, but one night, every erotic act is allowed. That night, the town squares hosts huge orgies, swingers parties and all over etc.

Maybe something along sexy Purge. So conservative society, but one night, every erotic act is allowed. That night, the town squares hosts huge orgies, swingers parties and all over etc.
Love this. Sexy purge sounds like an amazing idea. EVERYTHING involving consenting adults becomes legal and socially acceptable.

You can literally go and fuck your wife's friends, sisters, mother, ANYONE. Your own sisters, mother, daughter. Whatever you want. The entire night is spent watching one's wife get pounded by multiple neighbors and family members while you're cumming in various friends, co-workers, and family members yourself.

When a man reaches 18, his mother becomes his permanent lover. Teaches him everything. If he has an older sister, she is part of it too.

Same for women and their fathers/brothers.

Everyone enters the adult dating market with a ton of sexual experience from their most beloved family members.

I think I’d mix in a bit of a utopian idea with the tradition.

So society has changed to be one about empowering the common man. Making sure everyone is taken care of, in good mental health, etc. So as part of that, a tradition is that everyone gets a gap year (I was thinking early to mid twenties) to discover who they are and learn how to express themselves artistically, spiritually, and sexually. The year gets capped off with a coming out party which very commonly ends with an orgy.

Now if you want something that doesn’t require some massive social change what have you: what about the bride and groom doesn’t just toss her garter belt, but her panties? Tradition then becomes the one who catches it (gender and relation be damned) joins the bride and groom on their wedding night and lies with both of them before they get to be with each other?

Could be a story about the couple getting one last bit of fun in with a friend (bride or groom aims for one of the groomsmen/bridesmaid) or a surprise (cousin, grandpa, or catering staff are wandering by when suddenly they find themselves holding her panties)

Love this. Sexy purge sounds like an amazing idea. EVERYTHING involving consenting adults becomes legal and socially acceptable.

You can literally go and fuck your wife's friends, sisters, mother, ANYONE. Your own sisters, mother, daughter. Whatever you want. The entire night is spent watching one's wife get pounded by multiple neighbors and family members while you're cumming in various friends, co-workers, and family members yourself.
Also. People are generally more consenting than ever that night. Almost everyone wants some wild sex instead of getting it with SO yet again. Although some people ofc exists who prefers the latter, but they are seen as kind of weirdos.

Another idea I had was a large family where whenever a new bride or groom joins the family, they join in with the baby-making of the other couples, with the idea that since no one knows who the dad is, everyone raises the kids like their own

So as an example, guy marries a girl and brings her to meet the family, once they start wanting a baby, all the guys have a turn with the bride. When a woman brings a boy home as her groom, he gets to join in with any of his in laws (daughter gets to get it on with any of the inlaws).

Course you could put some spins on it: while it’s already taboo, blood incest could occur, but maybe the kids have tests down when they’re adults where they and only they find out who their dads are.

Or: lesbian daughter brings her bi wife home. Family is actually quite accepting but eventually the couple wants to have a baby. To keep up tradition while trying to be supportive in their own way, family has bride alternate between male and female in-laws while daughter has a marathon with all of her female in laws

The idea appeared in my mind.

An alternative universe, where when sons turn 18, mothers jerk them off for around 2 years. And it's treaten similar to how breastfeeding is in our world. So they do it in public, everyone is aware and such.
But you know. Some women are a little shy, so they do that through their underwear or under a blanket. Some people for whatever stupid reason thinks it's not right to do it in public, and there may be a blacklash.
Also, some women believes they should jerk their son longer, as some moms breastfeed their children for e.g. 5 years. "Mom, may you?" the son approaches and fishes his cock out. "You still jerk off your son who's 22? That's gross!", one friend may say. "Oh, but he needs his mommy's hand", she replies, her hand flies along his dick.

I love this idea, but what about covering it from a different point of view: the OBGYN (Baby Doctor) of the local region hates be inundated with so many babies 9 months from the Purge Holiday.

Desperate, he joins the Purge Forray and is the antagonist in the story, trying rather pathetically to get everyone to wear condoms or take the day-After Pils. A few break off from the orgy to stop him, say a mother and her son, or a brother and sister, only to realize their own feelings regarding nakedness with one another, and realizing in doing their good work of defeating the Baby Doctor's anti-baby plans, they missed out on the orgy, until they realize, they have one another for a late round of sex.

How about this?

In the future, body modification and sex reassignment is easy, cheap, and completely reversible. You want to try out being a sexy shortstack? Go ahead! Hunk or twink? Go ahead! Multiple genitals? Why not? Whatever helps you find the body that makes you feel the most whole.

Now of course, here’s where the sexy part comes in: when you’re still finding what kind of body you want, you get invited to parties with other people who are trying their new bodies out. Everyone is given temporary names, recording devices aren’t allowed, and there’s lots of little bedrooms if people want to go off somewhere.

Of course being in a new sexy body around lots of other people with new sexy bodies is going to lead to inhibitions going out the window and orgies commonly break out. Of course some people go back to their old bodies but the fun can come from people at the parties meeting outside of them and possibly finding out that they hooked up with someone they already knew.

2. A more mundane one: instead of 21 shots, the new tradition is 21 orgasms. Now since that might be tricky to do in one day, the tradition instead is that in the 21 days leading up to your birthday you have to have exactly 21 orgasms, no more, no less. Do that and you’ll have great luck. For the best luck however, each orgasm has to happen a different way or with a different partner.

Stories could be about young men and women deciding to complete the challenge and their success or failures at it. It could also lead to people who have crushes on them counting down the days till they are at those 21 days.

When a new couple is trying to get pregnant, they move into the wife's family home.

Trying to get pregnant begins with a ritual - where the groom enters each of his wife's sisters and their mom, coating his cock with their juices to symbolize that they are procreating with the blessing of the entire family. The wife's dad gently fingers her to prepare her for receiving her husband. He holds her lips open and places the husband into his the wife (the dad's own daughter). They all encourage the couple as they try to get pregnant.

Back