Ben Carson's debate strategy

Ulaven_Demorte

Non-Prophet Organization
Flat out lying about his association with Mannatech.

CNBC’s Carl Quintanilla was lustily booed by the GOP debate audience Wednesday night for pressing Ben Carson on his relationship with a sketchy nutritional supplements firm. The jeers rained so loudly that Carson couldn’t even finish his answer to the question. Which is good for him, because he was in the process of spinning one of the most convoluted, nonsensical, bald-faced lies of the entire campaign. And that’s saying something.
The question was about Carson’s 10-year involvement with a sketchy multilevel marketing firm called Mannatech. As Quintanilla noted, Mannatech has faced scrutiny over its claims that its vitamins could cure everything from autism to cancer, and it paid $7 million to settle deceptive advertising charges brought by the Texas attorney general.

Carson’s answer started out equally simple. And then it got complicated. And then he tried to make it simple again. And he was fibbing pretty much the entire time.

“That’s easy to answer,” said the candidate, who has recently emerged as the leading Republican candidate for president. “I didn’t have any involvement with them. That is total propaganda. And this is what happens in our society: total propaganda. Oh sure," Carson hedged, “I did a couple speeches for them. … They were paid speeches.” But! “It is absolutely absurd to say that I had any kind of a relationship with them.”

Wall Street Journal has cataloged Carson’s relationship with Mannatech in detail, and you can watch a video of him endorsing the company's products right here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQSoHRwtwvI
At that point, remarkably, Carson decided the moment was right to go ahead and plug the company on national TV. “Do I take the product? Yes. I think it’s a good product.”

Quintanilla broke in, pointing out that Carson had in fact appeared on Mannatech’s home page until just a week ago, touting the company’s products in a video with the Mannatech logo behind him.

“They did it without my permission,” Carson replied.

Carson broke into a grin as the boos cascaded down through the audience, directed inexplicably at Quintanilla.

“See?” Carson said, breaking into a grin. “They know.” Thunderous applause.

-UD comment-
There truly is a sucker born every minute, and they packed the hall with them for the GOP debate.

Un-fucking-believable

More from Dr. Ben Carson.

This unbelievable anecdote about a psychology course.

In his 1990 autobiography, “Gifted Hands,” Mr. Carson writes of a Yale psychology professor who told Mr. Carson, then a junior, and the other students in the class—identified by Mr. Carson as Perceptions 301—that their final exam papers had “inadvertently burned,” requiring all 150 students to retake it. The new exam, Mr. Carson recalled in the book, was much tougher. All the students but Mr. Carson walked out.
“The professor came toward me. With her was a photographer for the Yale Daily News who paused and snapped my picture,” Mr. Carson wrote. “ ‘A hoax,’ the teacher said. ‘We wanted to see who was the most honest student in the class.’ ” Mr. Carson wrote that the professor handed him a $10 bill.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight..

And then the US President walked in through the back door of the deserted classroom and said "Son, what you did here today was extraordinary - uncanny. Tell me, what do you think about all this Pyramid business in Egypt? Grain Silos? Hmmm... Hmmm. Joseph you say? Famine you say? Hmmm hmmm. Wow - stabbed a man you say? West point you say... Hmmm hmmm."
After nodding to his advisors the President went on to offer to step down as President so that Carson - clearly more qualified to lead the nation - could take his rightful place and lead the nation to defeat the lizard people of Niberu and their plot of hoaxing the real reason for the Sphinx's construction.
Carson refused, noting that first he would have to fulfill his destiny of traveling back in time to impregnate Ronald Reagan's mother to ensure the fall of the Soviet Union - the Lizard People's communist stronghold here on earth in the future.
And that ladies and gentleman, is how Jesus got his wings.

Last edited:
The strange thing is, Dr. Carson has an absolutely fascinating life story that is compelling and stands on its own merits.

Why he feels the need to continually exaggerate his accomplishments is beyond me.

Someone on here mentioned that Carson might have Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

He kinda falls apart when he doesn't have a roomful of goons to cheer him on.

I want to know if he's planning on walking across the Potomac on his way to The White House.

His lying seems to be problematic. But I do hope that every single person here jumping on the "he is a liar" bandwagon, doesn't vote for Hillary. Let's be real people, if we are comparing lies, I think Hillary probably comes out somewhere near the top.

Carson's Westmoreland anecdote doesn't match up to records either..

quelle surprise.

In Carson’s 1990 best-selling autobiography, “Gifted Hands: The Ben Carson Story,” the neurosurgeon tells of being offered a scholarship to West Point as a high school senior sometime after having dinner with the U.S. Army’s chief of staff, Gen. William Westmoreland, on Memorial Day 1969.

But Westmoreland’s personal schedule shows the general was not in Detroit on Memorial Day or during the days preceding and following the holiday. His schedule says he was in and around Washington, D.C., that weekend.

Source

His lying seems to be problematic. But I do hope that every single person here jumping on the "he is a liar" bandwagon, doesn't vote for Hillary. Let's be real people, if we are comparing lies, I think Hillary probably comes out somewhere near the top.

just one of the many reasons this shaping up to be a fucking terrible election. either way you go you're going to be voting for an absolute scumbag.

This should not be a decision between the shiniest of two turds. Unfortunately the field has little to offer from either side with the exception of Sanders. If Hillary gets the Democratic nod I'll abstain from voting for a Presidential candidate in protest. I can't in good conscience vote for any of the GOP's offal.. I mean offerings.

By all means, then, tell us who we should vote for? Hmmmm?

this thread started and populated by mentally ill "people" is funny

in a sad way:(

By all means, then, tell us who we should vote for? Hmmmm?

I'm not telling you who you should vote for. I wouldn't vote for Hillary or Carson.

But my point is, I have heard all of these stories about these lies Carson has told. Yet, these people wouldn't think twice about voting for Hillary.

On the reverse, I hear all these people bitch about lies Hillary has told. Yet they'll vote for Carson.

My point is, if you're going to slam one candidate for lying about something in an overt manner, you better not vote for the other candidate who is guilty of some massive lies in their own camp.

Screen-Shot-2015-11-06-at-6.14.58-PM.png

The mentally ill thread starter, as well as the mentally ill other "people" in this thread are the same ones that ignored

Barack Obama was still 'Kenyan born' in 2007 according to his literary agency...two months after announcing his bid for the U.S presidency

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ouncing-bid-U-S-presidency.html#ixzz3qqoFAUnv

The mentally ill thread starter, as well as the mentally ill other "people" in this thread are the same ones that ignored

all the fake Hussein Obama Bin Soetoro FAKE FAMILY PICS

http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015/05/12/family-pictures-of-young-obama-are-fake/

Protected at all costs the COLORED FOOL

and are attacking a genuine AMERICAN ICON and HERO

SORRY, MEDIA, YOU WON’T DESTROY BEN CARSON:

At the end of the day, what are we left with? An admirable though imperfect man who rose from abject poverty to the pinnacle of one of the most challenging professions in the nation — all while never forgetting his roots, maintaining grace and humility even as he earned riches and honors. In fact, his life story — and his character — would make him one of the most inspiring Americans ever to occupy the Oval Office. But he’s a direct threat not just to leftist narratives regarding race and class but also to the leftist stranglehold on the black vote. And for that reason alone he must be destroyed.

A “high-tech lynching” is again underway, but if recent history is any guide, the Left’s attempt to strike down Carson will only make him stronger. The media can launch its attacks, but it cannot change the fundamental facts: Ben Carson is a good and decent man, an American hero.

I'm not telling you who you should vote for. I wouldn't vote for Hillary or Carson.

But my point is, I have heard all of these stories about these lies Carson has told. Yet, these people wouldn't think twice about voting for Hillary.

On the reverse, I hear all these people bitch about lies Hillary has told. Yet they'll vote for Carson.

My point is, if you're going to slam one candidate for lying about something in an overt manner, you better not vote for the other candidate who is guilty of some massive lies in their own camp.

Okay, I'll play.

What, in your esteemed opinion, would constitute Hillary Clinton''s three biggest lies?

Let me stipulate up front that although I am a Democrat (since I'm a Christian), I'm pretty lukewarm about Hillary....but having said that, I think she's the best of a weak bunch of candidates this year.

Okay, I'll play.

What, in your esteemed opinion, would constitute Hillary Clinton''s three biggest lies?

Let me stipulate up front that although I am a Democrat (since I'm a Christian), I'm pretty lukewarm about Hillary....but having said that, I think she's the best of a weak bunch of candidates this year.

Bernie. He's outpolling Trump atm. Shame he won't get the nomination, though. If I was a Dem strategist I'd be fucking praying for Carson to be the GOP candidate.

Okay, I'll play.

Are you really asking what lies Hillary has told? Regardless of whatever you believe politically, I can't understand how someone who is remotely informed could ask about Hillary Clinton and her lies?

:confused:

Okay, I'll play.

Axes the mentally ill ree tard

What I would like to know is simply this, is Hillary the best candidate the Democrats can come up with? Say what you want but the Republicans have like 15 candidates that are a worst equal to better than her.

Let's be serious everybody knows Bernie isn't going to get the nomination. Not a chance, zero, nadda. He could walk into the convention having won enough deligates to lock up the nomination and he still wouldn't be the nominee at the end.

Back