Climate Change Environmentalists Duped By And Colluding With Russians

A monkey clings to a nice, ripe mango less tightly than you to any rationale for regimenting society along lines you and your pals dictate. I bet you were a big acid rain guy, too.
I'm sure you park your massive 4 mpg truck across four parking spots at the grocery store as well. The truck "nuts" give it away every time

It's a cycle. The earth has had at least 5 ice ages, all of which required a cooling period after a heating period. It's going to happen again and again.
Yep, that's cool and all except that's not what is happening now. Your time scale doesn't seem to understand how much more accelerated the earth has warmed compared to every single other period of time in historical catalog

A monkey clings to a nice, ripe mango less tightly than you to any rationale for regimenting society along lines you and your pals dictate. I bet you were a big acid rain guy, too.
Are you questioning the existence of acid rain now?

It's a cycle. The earth has had at least 5 ice ages, all of which required a cooling period after a heating period. It's going to happen again and again.
Not in your lifetime or your great-great-great-great-grands'.

Rational wiki? Don't you have some tea leaves or flocks of birds as proof, something believable?
The most important thing about RationalWiki is that it is, you know, rational. You will never catch that source out in a mistake of fact. Especially not if you think you have.

You don't even know what an ice age is. You might want to return to the kiddie pool.
Hint: ITS NOT A FUCKING CYCLE

You don't even know what an ice age is.
An ice age is what we're in now. Any period when there is ice at the poles (there has not been, at all periods) is an ice age. And Homo sapiens has lived its entire existence in one, we're not adapted for anything else.

Yep, that's cool and all except that's not what is happening now. Your time scale doesn't seem to understand how much more accelerated the earth has warmed compared to every single other period of time in historical catalog
They'll never accept this as fact. How can there be a common ground when they won't even accept the obvious and scientifically proven? And the sad thing is he used to live in California where we are getting hit the hardest.

You don't even know what an ice age is. You might want to return to the kiddie pool.
Hint: ITS NOT A FUCKING CYCLE
You may want to fuck yourself in the ass by sticking your thumb in your mouth, Gut wind. BTW genius, you missed an apostrophe.

So, here ya go stupid. Here's your ass-kicking lesson for today:

"Within an ice age are multiple shorter-term periods of warmer temperatures when glaciers retreat (called interglacials or interglacial cycles) and colder temperatures when glaciers advance (called glacials or glacial cycles)."

4cjiWzTl.gif

https://geology.utah.gov/map-pub/su.../ice-ages-what-are-they-and-what-causes-them/
PS: Stay dumb.

As has been shown time and time again not only in this thread but over dozens and dozens over the decades that there are tons of evidence. From tree rings, to ice cores, to geography to literally centuries old science. You refusing to believe there is proof is no different from arguing we never went to the moon.

There is no "both sides" of the argument. There is one side and some trolls. Your other two examples are actually genuine oddities. The consensus amongst intellectuals hadn't been that it was flat for a very, very long time before we like to pretend.

Nobody REALLY cared on an intellectual level if we were or weren't the center of the universe, it didn't matter.

However yes, every now and again someone will come along and turn something on its head that everybody else was wrong about. There will always be one more thing, and sometimes we kinda know about it. Like we know the universe has something we're not observing eating up a lot of space. However a minority of kooks who every so often come out on top shouldn't be the basis for how we teach or behave.

There are not two sides to this one anymore than there are two sides to if the holocaust happened.

While claiming it has been changing for several billion years is one of those half truths that paints with SO broad a brush that it means absolutely nothing. You may as well claim that Mass Media has existed for as long as humans have traveled to new places and told each other stories.
The point is it's not settled science, DATA changes every day. I'm not arguing global warming, that DATA is readily available. Does man contribute to it, according to many findings, YES, but is it conclusive that eliminating fossil fuels right right now is prudent: NO!! Do we have enough data to prove that climate change is destroying the planet NO! Climate change could be a cyclic event, our models are inconclusive and incomplete. Is air pollution a thing, YES, is CO2 air pollution NO!! It's a green house gas. We don't know at how many PP/M is acceptable. What global temp is considered deadly. The Planet will morph and change, it has for 4 billion years. Some zealots would be happy to eliminate the human race to save the planet. The planet doesn't need saving.

You may want to fuck yourself in the ass by sticking your thumb in your mouth, Gut wind. BTW you missed an apostrophe genius.

"Within an ice age are multiple shorter-term periods of warmer temperatures when glaciers retreat (called interglacials or interglacial cycles) and colder temperatures when glaciers advance (called glacials or glacial cycles)."

4cjiWzTl.gif

There it is...wattsupwiththat ..as expected

You may want to fuck yourself in the ass by sticking your thumb in your mouth, Gut wind. BTW genius, you missed an apostrophe.

4cjiWzTl.gif

https://geology.utah.gov/map-pub/su.../ice-ages-what-are-they-and-what-causes-them/
Thank you for proving you don't actually know what a fucking ice age is and that it is most definitely not a cycle.

The point is it's not settled science, DATA changes every day. I'm not arguing global warming, that DATA is readily available. Does man contribute to it, according to many findings, YES, but is it conclusive that eliminating fossil fuels right right now is prudent: NO!! Do we have enough data to prove that climate change is destroying the planet NO! Climate change could be a cyclic event, our models are inconclusive and incomplete. Is air pollution a thing, YES, is CO2 air pollution NO!! It's a green house gas. We don't know at how many PP/M is acceptable. What global temp is considered deadly. The Planet will morph and change, it has for 4 billion years. Some zealots would be happy to eliminate the human race to save the planet. The planet doesn't need saving.
The data does not change considerable day by day or even year by year. Every so often some big "Oh,crap didn't factor in that if grass starts growing in Greenland and we plant trees it will sequest X CO2. But that's not even proving the old data to be false. That's me saying, it will take us five trips to get to everything from my house to your apartment. Then your father rolls in with his truck and trailer.

Yes it is conclusive that eliminating fossils fuels right now is prudent?! Abso-fucking-lutely . That again is not a debate in any real sense of the word. What it is not is technologically or economically feasible and these are two very different things.

If you want to pick at straws CO2 is not a pollutant. We have pretty educated guesses as to what PPM would be "deadly".

That last statement nullifies everything else you said however. First the planet is don't morphing, but it will stop at some point and I'm sure someone who cares has calculated when that part will happen. We won't be around to see it but it will end. And has on most other planets.

The planet doesn't need saving is basically a suicide note from a nihilist. If everything is gonna be okay for when whatever comes after humans will happen I might as well put a gun in my mouth.

And it's STILL NOT A FUCKING CYCLE YOU FUCKING NOOBS!!!!!

Thank you for not being able to read.:rolleyes:
I read it just fine and it proves you don't know what you're talking about. I don't see any Ice Age Cycles. Maybe I can read and you can't? Can you name the other five? Or is four? Six? Its tough to keep track.

Honestly the climate change argument is old and stupid. If you don't believe in it, then don't. If you agree with climate scientists, then do.

Lobby your reps and stfu about it.

I read it just fine and it proves you don't know what you're talking about. I don't see any Ice Age Cycles. Maybe I can read and you can't? Can you name the other five? Or is four? Six? Its tough to keep track.
I could name them all, but you've decided to stay dumb and I'm tired of interrupting the process. So, stay dumb.

I could name them all, but you've decided to stay dumb and I'm tired of interrupting the process. So, stay dumb.

If you could you'd know its not a cycle. You can google. Which is why you posted information you don't understand.

They'll never accept this as fact. How can there be a common ground when they won't even accept the obvious and scientifically proven? And the sad thing is he used to live in California where we are getting hit the hardest.
That's what they get for not raking their forests!

Since RightGuide is actually ignorant of science, big surprise there right? In a technical sense (as in he's right for the wrong reasons) there are five generally accepted ice ages.

The Huron: starts 2.5 billion years back and ends 2.1 billion years ago
The Cryogenian: Starts at 720 million to 635 million years ago
The Andean-Saharan: Starts 450 million to 420 million years back.
The Late Paleozoic: Starts 360 million to 260 million years ago.
To put this part in perspective 262-66 million years ago is the Mesozoic. Dinosaurs, ALL OF the nonavian dinosaurs lived and died in this two hundred million year gap.
The Late Cenozoic: Starts 2.5 million years ago and proceeds to the Present. We are currently in a fuck mother ice age.

If that looks like a cycle to you its one really, really wonky cycle. Seem to have been coming closer and closer together and then decided to take 262 million years of for. . .reasons.

What you are misquoting are the differences between glacial and interglacial periods if you care to read your own chart. Think of those as longer version of a normal seasonal change which deals primarily with two issues. The Earth's orbit is neither circular, nor consistent. The sun isn't the only thing exerting a gravitational pull on the Earth. The Earth also tilts on its axis a few something like 5 degrees.

That part not only is fairly predictable but includes not four (Which should have been your answer, unless you were counting the present, which you were not) but five and again WE ARE CURRENTLY IN ONE!!!!!
I'm not a bully. I hate to engage in a battle of wits with the unarmed, but sometimes a dummy just won't stay down:

"There have been at least five major ice ages in Earth's history (the Huronian, Cryogenian, Andean-Saharan, late Paleozoic, and the latest Quaternary Ice Age)."

Wow, good job googling while I typed. So show me this pattern your claiming.

Back