When Dummies Here Cry, "You have TDS! Why are you talking about Trump?!"

icanthelpbutlovetrump also trots that nonsense out. "Why isn't Biden doing more about fentanyl?!" He never cried that crap under trump and it's his voting brethren who are the dealers, buyers, and overdoses. :rolleyes:
LMAO!!!
You must be performing! … I can’t imagine anyone being this ignorant intentionally 😳😆

You've been played, along with all those who believe that the "trans lobby" is oppressing them rather than the super rich billionaires. Wake up.
I never said the trans lobby was oppressing anyone!
What’s happening is a systematic push to normalize pedos, sexualize children in pursuit of that, destroy the nuclear family and the morality that it demands.
You really are being played for a fool! 😟

I stand corrected. You can't even spell correctly …lol
Must be a product of the government run ‘education’ system…lol
thanos-i-dont-know.gif

I never said the trans lobby was oppressing anyone!
What’s happening is a systematic push to normalize pedos, sexualize children in pursuit of that, destroy the nuclear family and the morality that it demands.
You really are being played for a fool! 😟
Acknowledging trans people exist and deserve to be treated as human beings, doesn't sexualize children or pedos.

We’re expected to cater to 1.7% of the population who scream TOLLERANCE, while giving none!
Until recently, gender dysphoria has been documented as a mental disorder.
When you sexualize kindergarteners, you’re nothing but a predictor.
There is not, and never will be a justification in this regard.
LEAVE THE KIDS ALONE!!! CREEP
Acknowledging that trans people exist and are human beings is catering?

Fun.

Acknowledging that trans people exist and are human beings is catering?

Fun.
Turning society on it’s head over a minute percentage of the population with a documented mental disorder, while manipulating and confusing children is sick and twisted!!!
Anyone pushing this cultist ideology should be exterminated!… FULL STOP!

Turning society on it’s head over a minute percentage of the population with a documented mental disorder, while manipulating and confusing children is sick and twisted!!!
Anyone pushing this cultist ideology should be exterminated!… FULL STOP!
Sorry that you don't consider trans people human beings. Full stop.

I’m sorry that you radical Libs can’t see that you are being used and manipulated.
The moral majority has had enough of your mental illness dictating to us!

I’m sorry that you radical Libs can’t see that you are being used and manipulated.
The moral majority has had enough of your mental illness dictating to us!
Sorry that you don't like that LGBTQA people exist and get the same rights that you do.

Sorry that you don't like that LGBTQA people exist and get the same rights that you do.
I think that you should have a conversation with members of the LGB community.
Just as REAL women have been min

I think you should recognize people as human beings and stop being an asshole and hiding it behind the "children"

Oops, Something went wrong with my response.
Suffice it to say… Biological men have been allowed to usurp the achievements of young women who have worked, strived and sacrificed to excel in a meaningful life.
You “progressive’ fools are Stealing their valid achievements!!!
FUCK YOU and the HORSE YOU RIDE ON!!!

I think you should recognize people as human beings and stop being an asshole and hiding it behind the "children"
I think people like you, who seem to condone child sexual mutilation should be put to death!
You’re mentally ILL! 🖕

I think people like you, who seem to condone child sexual mutilation should be put to death!
You’re mentally ILL! 🖕
Do you know any other mode besides ascription?

Trans people exist and are human beings.

Sorry you don't like that.

Also sorry you believe other people should die because they disagree with you.

Last edited:
Do you know any other mode besides ascription?

Trans people exist and are human beings.

Sorry you don't like that.
What ‘mode’ would that be?
Trans people have a mental disorder… it’s recognized as GENDER DYSPHORIA and should be treated as a medical issue… not normalized and used to groom children…
You’re really sick, fucking people!!!

What ‘mode’ would that be?
Trans people have a mental disorder… it’s recognized as GENDER DYSPHORIA and should be treated as a medical issue… not normalized and used to groom children…
You’re really sick, fucking people!!!
Ascription. Maybe look it up.

I'm familiar with gender dysphoria. Also familiar with minding my own fucking business when it comes to parenting.

Ascription. Maybe look it up.

I'm familiar with gender dysphoria. Also familiar with minding my own fucking business when it comes to parenting.
LOL.. that’s all you got,Dummy?
You liberal idiots are a dying breed…best of luck to you!!!
🤡

LOL.. that’s all you got,Dummy?
You liberal idiots are a dying breed…best of luck to you!!!
🤡
I don't need luck for anything. And certainly not dying anytime soon. Hope this helps 👍

I don't need luck for anything. And certainly not dying anytime soon. Hope this helps 👍
Well… if you got the clot shot, your days may be numbered. I suggest you get a d-dimer test soon.
In case you’re not aware, the D-Dimer tests for micro clotting. That’s one of the main symptoms of the covid jab, aside from Myocarditise. … Just so ya know! 😜

Well… if you got the clot shot, your days may be numbered. I suggest you get a d-dimer test soon.
In case you’re not aware, the D-Dimer tests for micro clotting. That’s one of the main symptoms of the covid jab, aside from Myocarditise. … Just so ya know! 😜
This is a good demonstration of your intelligence here. Well done 👍

Back