Being a kid again

Hi Em,

I’ve been ignoring Lit for the better part of the past six weeks so have just been catching up the last few days on what’s been going on. I see you’ve been under a lot of pressure from all sides and catching a lot of heat that you don’t need and haven’t deserved. You’ve also had some difficult decisions to make. You’re a lot like me — you wear your heart on your sleeve — and it pains me to see the toll it’s been taking on you.

I don’t want to add to the weights that are already sitting on your shoulders. Don’t worry about me. I’ll be fine.

💙💚💜

I’m a lot better now. I had an episode. I was the bitch from hell for a few days. Two I guess. Had the anxiety back. But I saw my woman and I found a way to process things. My way of course, not the recommended one. Doing good now.

One thing that helped. I got a really long PM telling me to ignore the negativity, That was really helpful.

So don’t worry about me being too fragile.

Emily

[Edited as I thought I was on a PM]

Last edited:
You are such a beautiful person, in every sense of the word. It’s amazing how someone with such a lithe body can have such broad and strong shoulders. I’m so glad to hear that you‘re feeling better. Will write you tomorrow.

Back